Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) (23475 Views)

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) / Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Paretomaster(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Bros yu actually believe all that Na only labana rice dey , and it restricted to sme part of kebbi self, is not yet a commercial success in kebbi.

Goto zuru in kebbi state, thai rice are still the order of the day, don't believe all you read online. Bro nothing is happening in this state!!! This state is poor as fu-ck! I often wonder how they were given a state! 25yrs anniversary and its still look socially rock bottom!

They don't have a city! I mean a city that can even come close to sokoto not to mention kaduna or kano.

Yauri, zuru, aleiru, argungu, birnin kebbi, jega all this place are sub-urban not yet urban.

What the state need is massive modernization of agriculture to reach it potential, so much land mass for nothing! Poor transportation system.

yea, d proximity of the state put it at a disadvantage, but it has to start from somewhere, don't u think such investment can put d state in d right direction?....com on don't mak it sound like it's d poorest state in Nigeria...

bro even d whole of Nigeria is stil developing, I see d current administration is trying it's best, with Modernised agriculture, and much improved Argungu fishing festival, d state can go places....
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
manny4life:

That's true... A lot of airline operators lease most of their fleet. I just started a paper: lease vs purchase. Depending on the scenario, like I said before, purchase is often better than leasing the aircraft. Again, it all depends on what scenario you're talking about.
Good luck with your paper! Is it for school purposes?

My elder bro said it's generally more prudent for an airline to lease aircraft than to buy cos you'd have more red-tape wahala if you outrightly own an aircraft.
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Boeing777pilot: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
CaptainRahl:
oya, oga how many you want buy?... grin

Meanwhile, I'll like Boeing777pilot to have a look at these classic birds on display

You know, it's always a deeply humbling experience every single time I do my pre flight walk-around or I step in to the cockpit.
That I can be trusted with lives and a $300million plus equipment.

4 Likes

Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Boeing777pilot: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
klexycole:

I would have to save more to get a Boeing 777 then. cheesy
My guy carry go There's no law that says Thou shalt not dream big
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
datigbogirl:

Tell us the other destinations....

i'm even wondering , since when did they have an airport in kebbi
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Boeing777pilot: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
manny4life:

That's true... A lot of airline operators lease most of their fleet. I just started a paper: lease vs purchase. Depending on the scenario, like I said before, purchase is often better than leasing the aircraft. Again, it all depends on what scenario you're talking about.

Unless you are Emirates, Qatar or Etihad, most airlines are better off leasing aircraft.

Google Gecas and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
HomelandRealty:

Keep working on it. Wish you the best.
tnx bro. I really appreciate
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Boeing777pilot: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
klexycole:

Oh good! I would checkout the Dash 8 Q-400 aircraft then. I love aircrafts and I really wanna have a airline. cool

You can check out ATR turbo props. It's cheaper than the dash series.
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
@ Boeing777Pilot; manny4life

The Nigerian government can set up it's proposed Aviation Development Bank with a start-up capital of N250 - N300 billion?
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Boeing777pilot: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
CFCman:

The Nigerian government can set up it's proposed Aviation Development Bank with a start-up capital of N250 - N300 billion?

Bros, the truth is Nigeria should send people to Ethiopia to go and under study Ethiopian airlines for one year then return to replicate same in Nigeria else we would be pouring water in a basket. I mentioned this to uncle Jona once and he just tapped my shoulder and smiled.

3 Likes

Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Bros, the truth is Nigeria should send people to Ethiopia to go and under study Ethiopian airlines for one year then return to replicate same in Nigeria else we would be pouring water in a basket. I mentioned this to uncle Jona once and he just tapped my shoulder and smiled.
Wow. I used to think the same way. Our people can study how Ethiopian is more profitable than all the other African airlines combined.

One thing Nigeria can do with, though, is the setting up of another MRO, say, in Lagos (there is one in Akwa Ibom). The airlines would save big if they are able to do their aircraft maintenance in Nigeria.
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by manny4life(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
CFCman:

Good luck with your paper! Is it for school purposes?

My elder bro said it's generally more prudent for an airline to lease aircraft than to buy cos you'd have more red-tape wahala if you outrightly own an aircraft.

I wouldn't say paper per say, but it's a phase of a lengthy project.

Financially prudent in the short term, YES, but in the long run... It isn't. That's why I said given the scenarios. There are many factors to consider, I mean, we're purchasing the airplanes "cash only". I still remember your bro btw, you know he and I went to ERAU together.
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by manny4life(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Unless you are Emirates, Qatar or Etihad, most airlines are better off leasing aircraft.

Google Gecas and thank me later.

GE still remains one of the largest leasing corporations in the world. They buy in bulk and that further proves my point. This is why I said "scenarios". It would be a bad advice to for any entrant to purchase airplanes out rightly. When I mean scenarios, you should have asked first what I meant.
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by manny4life(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
CFCman:

I strongly advise against this model simply because we have an attitude of waste and incompetence, more importantly, we don't have a sound aviation background for the govt to take on such huge expense. It's certainly not worth it.
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
manny4life:

I wouldn't say paper per say, but it's a phase of a lengthy project.

Financially prudent in the short term, YES, but in the long run... It isn't. That's why I said given the scenarios. There are many factors to consider, I mean, we're purchasing the airplanes "cash only". I still remember your bro btw, you know he and I went to ERAU together.
Yes, you once told me you two went to the same school. My bros is still with Boeing at Seattle.
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
manny4life:

I strongly advise against this model simply because we have an attitude of waste and incompetence, more importantly, we don't have a sound aviation background for the govt to take on such huge expense. It's certainly not worth it.
Even if the fund would only be given as loans to the airlines at single-digit interest rates?
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by manny4life(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
CFCman:

Yes, you once told me you two went to the same school. My bros is still with Boeing at Seattle.

Wow, how time flies... That's wasup. I remember back in those days when these companies came around. Good to hear that he's doing alright.
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by manny4life(m): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
CFCman:

Even if the fund would only be given as loans to the airlines at single-digit interest rates?

Even if it's 0%, I'm still against it. As much as aviation remains a protected market, and I mean an industry with govt interest, I still believe that govt involvement should be limited which includes giving subsidized loans.
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by CaptainRahl(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
klexycole:

Thanks captain! cheesy

Ain't you flying today? grin cheesy

Abi una dey chat in the cockpit? shocked tongue
lol its forbidden to chat in the cockpit bro.

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by klexycole(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

My guy carry go
There's no law that says Thou shalt not dream big

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by klexycole(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

You can check out ATR turbo props. It's cheaper than the dash series.

The one you mentioned ain't for commercial purpose. embarassed
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by klexycole(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
CaptainRahl:
lol its forbidden to chat in the cockpit bro. grin meanwhile, I still have a long way to become a Skippo boss.

God will make it possible. wink
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by CaptainRahl(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
klexycole:

God will make it possible. wink
cheers!
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Boeing777pilot: 3:26am On Sep 10, 2016
klexycole:

The one you mentioned ain't for commercial purpose. embarassed
ATR-42 and 72
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Feanah(f): 5:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Bros yu actually believe all that Na only labana rice dey , and it restricted to sme part of kebbi self, is not yet a commercial success in kebbi.

Goto zuru in kebbi state, thai rice are still the order of the day, don't believe all you read online. Bro nothing is happening in this state!!! This state is poor as fu-ck! I often wonder how they were given a state! 25yrs anniversary and its still look socially rock bottom!

They don't have a city! I mean a city that can even come close to sokoto not to mention kaduna or kano.

Yauri, zuru, aleiru, argungu, birnin kebbi, jega all this place are sub-urban not yet urban.

What the state need is massive modernization of agriculture to reach it potential, so much land mass for nothing! Poor transportation system.
1.Only Labana rice?Do you know Kebbi,Yauri precisely,is one of the major suppliers of dried fish in Nigeria?I even heard they'll be investing massively in exportation.
2.Sokoto,Kano,Kaduna?How can you even compare Kebbi to these states,for Godsake?These states are not only older but have progressed economically,a long time before Kebbi even came to be.If you must compare,you should be comparing it with Jigawa state etc.
3.Now,I don't know what your definition of 'urban' is,but as far as I'm concerned...It looks just like most states in Nigeria.Maybe,you haven't really travelled to many states apart from the likes of Sokoto,Kano,Lagos,Abia and some other developed ones,that's why you think so.
4.I think the state is already trying hard for the agricultural sector...we can't put all our eggs in one basket and focus only on agriculture!
5.Poor transportation system , just like the other Nigerian states.
Truth is no matter how much you condemn Kebbi, it still has something to show & even other states like Lagos didn't become what they are at one go,neither did they focus only on one economic sector.

Moreover,a commercial airport is something most states need I guess,but only a few have.

I hope your own state is very developed.
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by ogwuche4u(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2016
hopsydboi:
Development!

While other airlines even international are folding up, the north are flagging off!

Fly o fly!
You need ask yourself why the north is progressive and checkmate your region to know why they not progressive so to speak. its high time we stop all this tribalistic sentiments and work in one accord. First cargo plane landed in enugu, I guess you didn't put sentiments to that. Azman is a private firm into oil and gas and now aerospace. wake up and stop the hate preaching. #changestartswithyou. #preachoneness.
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by klexycole(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

ATR-42 and 72

Thanks baba cool
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2016
ogwuche4u:

You need ask yourself why the north is progressive and checkmate your region to know why they not progressive so to speak. its high time we stop all this tribalistic sentiments and work in one accord. First cargo plane landed in enugu, I guess you didn't put sentiments to that. Azman is a private firm into oil and gas and now aerospace. wake up and stop the hate preaching. #changestartswithyou. #preachoneness.
Ma comment made no further information for you to judge whether I was hating or not!

However I was not hating or sentimental. Thanks anyway #changebeginwithyou #OneNation
Re: Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics) by gistcity(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japa: Nigerians Abroad Sent Over ₦‎1.5 Trillion To Their Families Back Home / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? / 2 Cars Collide With An Okada On Eko Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.