Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users (36990 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
I have been here for awhile now, after all the plenty fights and drama i can safely say , i know and understand most people, their temperaments and there sweetness, some just no get brain at all, some are natural troublemakers in this thread, i will give new users detailed information on each……………….. EFCC: real shit always

maxiii aka make i no mention alternates cheesy
likes e-fight like water, dude dey compose insults monday to friday in preparation for battle, he is never active till fight blow, when he wants to attack you, he will make sure that he use words finish you, if that doesn't work he will leave the arguments till he is invited to a fight again
he is nice we WERE friends before so i can tell, funny malam cheesy, cool to be friends with but once you are enemies hard to forgive thats maxiii basically for you. my ratings …. 5/10 cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
smellingmouth
everyone's friend guy man no get enemy, sabi preach peace in times of war cheesy, once people dey fight look you go see quote about peace from am cheesy cheesy , i have never seen him insult a single soul, once you see him name for post laugh go follow, if no be say him too like sex matter, him suppose be mod soon,he is nice friendly baba for the girls , alaga cheesy him names too plenty ,my ratings …….8/10 cool cool cool cool cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by stiflerdrug: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
smellingmouth
everyone's friend guy man no get enemy, sabi preach peace in times of war cheesy, once people dey fight look you go see quote about peace from am cheesy cheesy , i have never seen him insult a single soul, once you see him name for post laugh go follow, if no be say him too like sex matter, him suppose be mod soon,he is nice friendly baba for the girls , alaga cheesy him names too plenty ,my ratings …….8/10 cool cool cool cool cool

Lol I respeck that guy.. Tbh

Boss smellymouth u deserve Oscars abeg

5 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
ilegend aka ilegend + anything
where i wan begin, relationship doctor when dey single cheesy, guy man go share tips when him no dey use, doesn't quarrel too, unless u face am for him thread and him go bite you, but this guy dey drop bad threads like water cheesy, he is nice too, friendly and open with his opinion, i hear say him dey go desert soon cheesy safe jony boss man my ratings…5/10 cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by lmportexpert: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
How jobless can one be? Documenting fake lives people live online and passing it off as real,,, smh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
kingcheezypuff puff aka anything moniker that has food
this one cheesy if you grab am for yansh she go quickly say BYE run cheesy, she no dey fear face , if you blast am she go attack you, but what makes her special is that she is always active, create a nice thread and she will drop a positive opinion which is good, she dey online 24/7 infact na here she dey spend her entire day, nairaland is addictive especially when u understand am, she is troublesome at times but sweet general like her name . my ratings……. 6/10 cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
lmportexpert:
How jobless can one be? Documenting fake lives people live online and passing it off as real,,, smh
no vex i no know you, carry your load dey go

7 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
cheesy grin
lmportexpert:

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
laveda
hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy make i laugh well first , personally i don't like her, but she seems cool to people that like her, she used to be loud and active but as always people get humbled here always cheesy she don calm now, sister laveda, but like all women she reacts when she is really pushed, she seems nice i no too dey sure but she is friendly to her friends so she is cool . my ratings 5/10 cool

4 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Okay
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
lmportexpert:
epic !!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
sexxkillz
if i don't talk about this dude, this thread is rubbish, i don't like him too but i won't lie dude is direct, just say him too dey harsh with him statements and nigerians dey emotional, guy go enter your thread check for errors, if him see correct the person angry then either condemn your thread with words or rearrange am with him own opinion thats why most people don't like him, but even if he no dey sha na still better person and we need people like that here to preserve sanity. my ratings….. 7/10 cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Berlyn:
epic !!
i have warned you 2nd time today, no try me, i no be all those small boys when dey create mumu thread to attack person, if your matter enter my head you go run, i sabi hold beef and when i ready i dey cook am roasting things
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
wingback aka lipsrsealed
this is someone i like personally, raw bullet, guy is never scared to shoot cheesy, once you read him comment you go just know say na him, bulls eye cheesy cool dude with a brutal mind, i never ever see person use words finish am, never, he is friendly too, laughs when you say something crazy and alway always burns you wen you test him, my ratings……. 8/10 cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by naija1stpikin: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
lmportexpert:

can it get any worse? I doubt. Nigeria is in deep problem

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCC! I never get your time now, I'd my holy week

Carry on duty!
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
kingcheezypuff puff aka anything moniker that has food
this one cheesy if you grab am for yansh she go quickly say BYE run cheesy, she no dey fear face , if you blast am she go attack you, but what makes her special is that she is always active, create a nice thread and she will drop a positive opinion which is good, she dey online 24/7 infact na here she dey spend her entire day, nairaland is addictive especially when u understand am, she is troublesome at times but sweet general like her name . my ratings……. 6/10 cool cool
Hahaha grin I don't attack people
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by jehovahwitness(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by jamalnation(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
hmmn
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
WindUpMerchant aka twaci for life
this dude cheesy i never see, nothing concern am aside from twaci, write better thread him no go too talk, him go enter check for twaci, if him see her na she him go greet and compliment for her comment for your thread, imagine that kind thing, if love na madness this is an example, i used to think that it was a joke till i come do EFCC things men, the guy dey in love no be joke, he is cool when twaci reply am, but if she doesn't reply him he becomes the hulk cheesy , my ratings……….twaci/10 cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern aka lipsrsealed
like wingback another bad dude cheesy but na fire him dey spit, this guy fit kill you moral with words , if he wants to attack you, my advice is to just keep quiet and leave him cheesy, when i read his comments i always they frown cause na so i fit understand him words, but i like him to another direct shooter we need people like am, to dey shoot sense enter people head, my ratings………7/10 cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxi112:
EFCC! I never get your time now, I'd my holy week

Carry on duty!
cheesy cheesy my boss
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by jehovahwitness(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
this dude cheesy i never see, nothing concern am aside from twaci, write better thread him no go too talk, him go enter check for twaci, if him see her na she him go greet and compliment for her comment for your thread, imagine that kind thing, if love na madness this is an example, i used to think that it was a joke till i come do EFCC things men, the guy dey in love no be joke, he is cool when twaci reply am, but him she doesn't na the hulk cheesy , my ratings……….twaci/10 cool cool cool
cheesy cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Donpoker9(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
mehn!!!!!!!
efcc you neva cease to dissapoint me
nawa ooh
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
this dude cheesy i never see, nothing concern am aside from twaci, write better thread him no go too talk, him go enter check for twaci, if him see her na she him go greet and compliment for her comment for your thread, imagine that kind thing, if love na madness this is an example, i used to think that it was a joke till i come do EFCC job men, the guy dey in love no be joke, he is cool when twaci reply am, but him she doesn't na the hulk cheesy , my ratings……….twaci/10 cool cool cool
hahahahah

Shm cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
generalbush aka briaf….. lipsrsealed
the patrick obayangbon of insults cheesy, this guy fit use 50% of the words for dictionary attack person, i never see, another guy that i like and respect so much, always on point or off point on purpose but a wonderful guy generally, he loves agric section like an igbo man cheesy and is very friendly when he wants to be . my rating ……..7/10 cool cool cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
cheesy cheesy my boss
i sight you.

Your mentions don kill my handle, e dey shard tears for you grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by makydebbie(f): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
dharay99
this guy cheesy be like all those guys when go just dey back of class they mock and yab everybody, his post is always red like hot pepper, evil with words may baba forgive am and him always dey put him post for the right, just to stress your eye for no reason cheesy, him no dey asslick, if he cant blast him no go comment, them no dey ever ban am never, mods no dey notice him right posted comments on time cheesy , cool dude genially and watch after all the praise him go still blast me. my ratings 6/10 cool cool
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
hateu2, luvu2, iamnaughty and other bolocatilemous
they are diff people but i dey recognise them as one, insult any and them go run come like flies cheesy, be like say them get picture for every statement, when you blow grammar them go say K cheesy, but them sabi promote their threads if one make thread the rest go make sure say people talk and keep the thread alive till it enter front page wonder wetin dem dey share for that front page cheesy cool girls generally, mr cork get their remote cheesy cause them no dey miss him thread, my ratings 5/10 for each cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by WeWildin: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCc I am here on behalf of my oga at the top Mr Wing to say Good job cool and is sexxkillz relevant?

lmportexpert:

Hey no one is better, this is a fun thread you don't have to be uptight, different people have their way of unwinding, it's absolutely stupid_ to label someone jobless solely on threads they create.

PS: FAKE IMPORTER

9 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by generalbush(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Berlyn:
epic !!

Continue seeking for his trouble... I just dey look you since....

If the guy enter you now, you go begin shout jobless or troll....

Continue angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

When You Call Her After Sending 2k Credit And She Says "Who's This?" / Hilarious Answer To A Very Simple Dating Question! / Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.