Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (65147 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
Yes my nigga. The bitch wasn't willing to have premarital sex but had premarital expenses. These bitches will never learn.
Bros, You've already made up Your mind not to report or do anything bout what You witnessed. Why create a thread? undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
VolTOxic:

So because you spend money on a girl, you have the right to rape her ?— I'm convince now you're a rapist.
he is the rapist

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

rapist! rapist! rapist daretodiffer please youre needed here... harneefade...
respect yourself. I'm not a rapist. I don't need to rape a woman. My money can get me any woman I want.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
my money must be accounted for. She shouldn't have made any monetary demands if she knew she wasn't willing to play ball.
your sis and daughters are yet to receive .....for been assisted with two page photocopy

17 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by byvan03: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
What goes around comes around. You have no business reporting but you are as evil as your friend. You could have stopped this crime from happening but you didn't. The world is cyclic, what you give is what you will get. Today it's a random girl, who knows who it will be tomorrow.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HornyTiwa(f): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
respect yourself. I'm not a rapist. I don't need to rape a woman. My money can get me any woman I want.
Thank God you have sisters and female relatives.

so you sat down and waited for your friend to finish raping a girl? like seriously? this world has come to an end.

Freecocoa
Lalasticlala
farano
Rocktation.

I just saw a rapist on nairaland. please do the needful

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HornyTiwa(f): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:
I put it to you that you are a rapist! an abhorrent being!
please there is no point exchanging words with people like this. their minds are already messed up. you just leave the long arm of karma to do the needful.

I feel so disgusted,this thread just ruined my TGIF.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

so you sat down and waited for your friend to finish raping a girl? like seriously? this world has come to an end.

Freecocoa
Lalasticlala
farano
Rocktation.

story. Iranu abacha.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

please there is no point exchanging words with people like this.
their minds are already messed up.
you just leave the long arm of karma to do the needful.

I feel so disgusted,this thread just ruined my TGIF.
just ruined my evening completely.... but he should not be left to his devices if a madman is left with the mom's corpse he may start making suya with it!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Freecocoa
Lalasticlala
farano
Rocktation.

No normal human being will see a girl being raped and do nothing about it. Its just not normal. This is evil.

Regardless of the circumstance(s). It just doesn't make any sense. I honestly dunno how else to describe this act.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
VikingsOO7:

No normal human being will see a girl being raped and do nothing about it. Its just not normal. This is evil.

Regardless of the circumstance. It just doesn't make any sense. I honestly dunno how else to describe this act.
very disturbing and all kinds of disgusting to say the least!

16 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HornyTiwa(f): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

just ruined my evening completely.... but he should not be left to his devices if a madman is left with the mom's corpse he may start making suya with it!

As long as it's his own mother,he should eat every part of it.

I only pity his next generation,this is how some people heap problems on the heads on of their unborn children,but please for your sanity ignore this person,I don't argue with mentally deranged people.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by byvan03: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

he is the rapist of concern

he is the rapist of concern

I really don't understand how people reason. How will a potential father and possibly a brother think that a woman deserves to be raped for whatever gift his friend gave willingly? He might have sisters, mother and might even father female kids someday, yet he reasons like this. He stood by and watched a girl get raped and did nothing, well...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
byvan03:

I really don't understand how people reason. How will a potential father and possibly a brother think that a woman deserves to be raped for whatever gift his friend gave willingly? He might have sisters, mother and might even father female kids someday, yet he reasons like this. He stood by and watched a girl get raped and did nothing, well...

assuming he's to be trusted! but after getting him angry he blurted it out.... he is the rapist!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HornyTiwa(f): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
VikingsOO7:

Regardless of the circumstance(s). It just doesn't make any sense. I honestly dunno how else to describe this act.
obviously he and his supporters aren't normal.

Lalasticlala please do the needful,the world needs to see what breed of rapists we have in Nigeria now.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by byvan03: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

assuming he's to be trusted! but after getting him angry he blurted it out.... he is the rapist!

It's just so sad that people like OP keep portraying men as sexually depraved animals with no conscience nor humanity left in them . I wonder how he sleeps at night.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by freecocoa(f): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
I don't know what's worse, that your friend raped a girl or that you stood there and watched.

The thought of it makes me shudder, jesus!

To think that you could've stopped him but didn't, I'm speechless.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
byvan03:

It's just so sad that people like OP keep portraying men as sexually depraved animals with no conscience nor humanity left in them . I wonder how he sleeps at night.
I sleep perfectly well.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't know what's worse, that your friend raped a girl or that you stood there and watched.

The thought of it makes me shudder, jesus!

To think that you could've stopped him but didn't, I'm speechless.
how's it my business? When she was busy eating free money did she remember that awoof set turn belle?

9 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
byvan03:

Psalms 37&52 were written for his kind!

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HornyTiwa(f): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Crackhaus

TV01

Lalasticlala,please let this thread be on frontpage,law enforcement agencies should help flush out this misfits before they ruin the world with their cursed third legs

I just found a rapist

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
byvan03:

same way you keep portraying girls as hungry fellows. Go and sleep.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by freecocoa(f): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
how's it my business? When she was busy eating free money did she remember that awoof set turn belle?
Since its not your business, why then did you create this thread? Is this you rejoicing that your friend supposedly got his money's worth or what?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

obviously he and his supporters aren't normal.

Lalasticlala please do the needful,the world needs to see what breed of rapists we have in Nigeria now.
just as you and those supporting gold digging aren't normal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:

...........rapist!

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) / Notorious Jungle, Agbole Finally Demolished / Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.