Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Most Untrustworthy Set Of Nigerians We Have - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Untrustworthy Set Of Nigerians We Have (774 Views)

First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Untrustworthy Set Of Nigerians We Have by shogat(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
What I will be talking about today is simply the group of untrustworthy Nigerians we have. It might sound very funny, but believe me, these Nigerians have hurt us the innocent ones. Trust is one of the vital elements that should make up a society/relationship and its deficiency will mar such society.

Some group of untrustworthy Nigerians are:

Politicians

This set of people deserves to be at the top of the chain. Politicians are one of the problems we are facing in the country, they sound so trustworthy and real during campaigns and change otherwise after assumption of office. Many people are in pains, suffering because of their untrustworthiness and failed promises. We beg they change for good!

Boyfriends/girlfriends

Many relationships have hit the rock because of trust issues and more are still breaking up. It’s only you that is sure that you’re in love, you don’t trust what your partner is doing at your back; maybe even seeing another person or don’t truly love and care like claimed. Friends don’t trust friends and lovers don’t trust each other.

Tailors

Nigerian tailors are not only untrustworthy, they are very annoying. It’s either they sew a style that’s different from what you order or they don’t meet up with the deadline given to get the cloth back. There are situations in which some will even misplace your materials and tell you stories that touches the heart.

Online Retailers

This seems to be a general problem, but the inept and untrustworthiness of Nigerian online retailers is appalling. What you saw online and ordered is entirely different from what is delivered to you and you might even get your parcel that is slated to be delivered in 24 hours after 14 days. Some even sell fake and substandard good to customers.

Network Providers

Glo, Airtel, Mtn, Etisalat and others are all guilty of this. How can you trust someone that is not able to provide you with good network? What they are just good at is looking for means to extort money from their customers; costly tariffs and data plans; poor customer service; cunny ways of deducting money. A network provider lost my trust when I subscribed for a data plan and discovered I was only able to use half of the data allotted to me.

NEPA (electricity discos)

Everybody is suffering from this scourge and still waiting fir when everything will be perfect with them. Getting a fair (not even regular) power supply has turned to a luxury. The most annoying part is that they don’t joke with their bills but to supply power being paid for is now an issue.

Super Eagles

Watching them play can cause hypertension, you’re not sure if they will draw or lose (they always come out with the later). Trusting or vouching for them is detrimental because they are good at disappointing.

“Customers first” is always their mantra but fail to act in such manner. They can render the money you have with them useless, no matter little by their incessant charges. They even charge you for the birthday message they sent to you on your birthday. Who does that, if not our banks.

So this is our list, don’t forget to share and let us know what you think about it in the comment box below : any addition or subtraction?

[b]Source:[/b]http://www.mikegist.com/untrustworthy-nigerians/

Re: Most Untrustworthy Set Of Nigerians We Have by agwom(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Most Untrustworthy Set Of Nigerians We Have by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
About the tailors, I opine that in order to curb the situation of not meeting the deadline, tailor patronizers must not pay them in full until they are through with sewing their clothes to their gratifications.

Money is one of the major incentives, so what else would motivate the tailor to swiftly work on your clothes when they have fully received the reward of their labour?.
Re: Most Untrustworthy Set Of Nigerians We Have by shogat(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
blueto:
About the tailors, I opine that in order to curb the situation of not meeting the deadline, tailor patronizers must not pay them in full until they are through with sewing their clothes to their gratifications.

Money is one of the major incentives, so what else would motivate the tailor to swiftly work on your clothes when they have fully received the reward of their labour?.
I think most tailors does that nowadays but still disappoint

(1) (Reply)

My Own Story. My Ordeal In The Hands Of Ivie - Edobor Okeikhan John / Why Is It That Nigerian Presidents Don't Say "GOD BLESS NIGERIA"? / Tag Anyone And Wish Him/Her Merry Xmas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.