Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage (37566 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Toby Grey: "I Can Marry A Poor Man Only On One Condition" / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by ItsBolaji: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
#IAGNTCOVER https:// www.datafilehost.com/d/c980d6ce Help support the brother! follow @datbolaji God Bless!
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
For real though, who is Toby Grey
First time I am hearing d name
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Abeg who be Toby Grey? Na nigerian? Cos i neva hear that name for this life oo
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Ninilowo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chai. Tobi Adeyemi don suffer for Nairaland. Her mum is a newscaster with AIT. Her mom's name is Deola Adeyemi. Tobi had her elementary school at Jacobs Model school in Sango-Ota and proceeded to Ota Total Academy for her secondary education. She had her university Education at UNILAG and currently having her NYSC. She has two siblings by name Tomiwa Adeyemi and Feyi Adeyemi. Tomiwa is now a model while Feyi is also in UNILAG
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by ponti93(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
i really don't know toby...wait let me ask google..brb

but before i go ,guys don't forget the free beats album by mr producer 6secs... it free...tell every artist you know
https://soundcloud.com/user-26501120/sets/6th-sound-the-beats-album-by-6secs
https://www.nairaland.com/3334602/nigerian-super-talented-producer-drops
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ninilowo:
Chai. Tobi Adeyemi don suffer for Nairaland. Her mum is a newscaster with AIT. Her mom's name is Deola Adeyemi. Tobi had her elementary school at Jacobs Model school in Sango-Ota and proceeded to Ota Total Academy for her secondary education. She had her university Education at UNILAG and currently having her NYSC. She has two siblings by name Tomiwa Adeyemi and Feyi Adeyemi. Tomiwa is now a model while Feyi is also in UNILAG
Pele o.. Angel of divine introduction....even if all una swallow bomb together... Una no go still blow ...
Quote me and die before tomorrow
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Its obvious most of these tv presenters,musicians,radio broadcasters,actors e.t.c are on nairaland....

Na beg I dey beg jst codedly talk to me I get talent...
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by Eliteklaus(m): 12:54am On Sep 10, 2016
her mind she b like this pipo wan put me for trouble
Re: Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage by justmenoni: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2016
YOU'RE WICKED grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
TrainingCEOs:
Airforce1 wey transformation sef, no fit make am blow. Throw am bomb, he aint blowing, , that nigga got a strong head.

Rihanna : Spot The Difference . !! / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / D'banj And Cassper Nyovest Show Off Their Ripped Abs