Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President (30237 Views)

How Delta Commissioner Omatsola Williams Frustrated A Civil Servant To Death / Nigerians Say Buhari Dey Use Chibok Girls Matter Cover People Face / Okowa Sack Delta Commissioner For Women Affairs Omatsola Williams ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by sinistermind(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
ABUJA – The Women’s Wing of the Christian Council of Nigeria (WOWICCN), Friday, described as a big scam the issue surrounding the abduction of the over 200 girls from Chibok in Borno State.

On the night of 14–15 April 2014, 276 female students were reportedly kidnapped by the Boko Haram terrorist group from the Government Secondary School in the town of Chibok in Borno State, Nigeria.

The matter so far had been politicized, as the group, currently championing the safe release of the abducted girls, Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG), are now clashing with pro-federal government protesters when they held peaceful rally recently to pressurise the government.

Speaking in an interview with newsmen at the 2nd Bi-Ennial National Convention of the WOWICCN tagged; ‘Women; Goodly Heritage’ in Abuja, the National President of the group, Rev. Mrs. Omatsola Williams said people are now using it to promote themselves and pocket.

“For me o’, I don’t believe that there is Chibok girl. We should not use the life of people to play ‘Jambo’ (game) at all. Some people are using this to make money. Ah ha! How tick is the Sambisa forest is it that people cannot penetrate?

“Food for thought; when you come to Niger Delta Area, there is no secret. Let Nigerians do not toil with Nigerians, because before they know it, women will arise and they will see the other side of women,” he said.

On the current economic situation in Nigeria, Mrs Williams said that it is high time we all returned to the drawing board and make use of ‘our God given talents’, adding that the country had a lot of opportunities if well harnessed will turn around the fortune of the people for better.

She said; “Let all of us go back to the drawing board, and forget about oil. Nigeria is a blessed country, a fertile land that has a lot of opportunities to tap. We have forgotten, even the talents giving to us, we don’t want to use it.

“Now is the time, the era of white-collar jobs is over. If you recall, how did Japan grow after the Hiroshima war? They had nothing but hand work. With determination and self development, they built up Japan. Is Japan no controlling the world today? Nigeria! We can even do better.”

In his remarks, the National President of the Christian Council of Nigeria (CCN), Rev. Emmanuel Udofia challenged leaders and parents in the country to live by example.

Represented by Rev J.B. Folorunsho, the Cleric maintained that both the led and the leaders in the country had a duty to move the country forward.

Also speaking, the Chairman of CCN in the Federal capital territory (FCT), Rev. Ini Ikpuho said some parents got it wrong when they thought the best thing to leave behind for their children is wealth.

He maintained that wealth would finish but inculcating godliness and contentment into young one would live from generation to generation.

According to him, “no amount of wealth you can leave behind for your children that will not finish. So, the greater thing to leave behind for your children is goodly heritage. It is not enough for us to tell our children about God but they should be able to see God in us.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/chibok-girls-matter-scam-wowiccn/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by yorubasmustprosper(f): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
"Rev. Mrs. Omatsola Williams said people are now using it to promote themselves and pocket. “For me o’, I don’t believe that there is Chibok girl. We should not use the life of people to play ‘Jambo’ (game) at all. Some people are using this to make money".

This devilish woman is an slowpoke of the highest order..
I swear, Vanguard has a hidden agenda for promoting this useless news..

This useless woman should not involve herself on issues beyond her comprehension for whatever reason..

Chibok girls is not scam or at least, it's no longer scan..
After they have used it to achieve their evil motives in caging and handing over this country to Buhari and his gang of illiterates when it was convenient for them..

Nobody should mention me oh!

Chibok girls must be found by Buhari whether they exist or not, I am not interested in any other story around it..

Buhari and his Boko-ediots must provide Chibok girls by fire by force..

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Ekugbeh(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
"Rev. Mrs. Omatsola Williams said people are now using it to promote themselves and pocket. “For me o’, I don’t believe that there is Chibok girl. We should not use the life of people to play ‘Jambo’ (game) at all. Some people are using this to make money".

This useless woman should not involve herself on issues beyond her comprehension for whatever reason..

After they have used it to achieve their evil motives in caging and handing over this country to Buhari and his gang of illiterates when it was convenient for them..

Chibok girls must be found by Buhari whether they exist or not, I am not interested in any other story around it..

there re no missing Chibok girls, take it or accept it

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Paperwhite(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
The way this "Chibok issue" was started & now being forcefully buried convinced me it's a grand scam until QED.Consider the following facts:

1).The controversy surrounding writing the exam in Maiduguri against WAEC advise.
2).The controversy about the actual no.of students that were due to sit for the examn
3).Why was the GSS Chibok principal & her daugher due to write the said Physics exam the next day not within the premises of the school on the night of the kidnap?(Recall the said principal have been rewarded with a commissioner appointment by the Borno State Government).
4).Why did the state governor-Kassim Shettima failed to immediately inform the president of the development?Only for him to later grant a belated press interview sometime back to say he was expecting the C-in-C to rather called him & brief him of something that happened in his own domain. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Can he confidently say this is the action he would have taken if his daughter was a victim?
5).And now the big question-how can these insurgents comfortably move a convoy of over 200 school girls without any detection by any civilian or military personnel consider ing the tight security present in Borno State then?
Why did the APC played so much politics with this controversial issue when they knew they lack good intelligence on how to resolve the enigma?
Why did the BBOG group suddenly went cold at the outset of this government & their belated "shows" after public outcry against their hypocrisy which have now been suddenly banned?
Miss Hadiza have now deserted the group to sit cooly as the MD NPA.Meaning she has accepted political benefits in lieu of the so called missing girls as it's strongly believed she would never have given it a thought as a mother if her child was involved
Infact there are more questions than answers as far as this Chibok Scam is concerned.Well karma is already telling on them all. cry

182 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by APCsupporter: 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fools, i wish it was their children boko haram kidnapped.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Amazing write-up.

Abeg where is lalasticlala sef undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
APCsupporter:
You don't get it, no chibok girl was kidnapped. If they were kidnapped, mrs Jonathan wouldn't have asked that woman that question "na only you waka come ?"

Nigerians didn't see meanings to that simple question, but instead they were busy laughing at her grammar.

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by damola311: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Yes, we know that. Only zombies don't believe.....

28 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by oluwasegun007(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
That an 'nepO' secret...... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by ify2016: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
I have never believed on that term CHIBOK.

SCAM EVERYWHERE

34 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by hazyfm1: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
ANOTHER PATIENCE JONATHAN SPOTTED IN 5D *****whistling*****

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Ola17: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
There's more to this Chibok saga than meets the eye.
APC=Scam of the century(?)

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by damola311: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

Nobody expect a better comment from you, you used the chibok scam to get to power, now you are using that same power to chase them out..... Even your signature show what you have in your head.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Cherishing(f): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Everything APC is scam

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by progress69: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
If Jonathan, a sitting president, could not proove Chibok is a scam with the DSS, Military intelligence, police spy, and others.....who is the nonentity that will just sit down on his or her Godforsaken home to claim Chibok was a scam. The girls have been captured on Video by the always resurrecting she-cow, and the pics of the girls corresponded with the pics released of the missing girls. Even the clowns talking rubbiah here were the same people condeming police for blocking the BBOG. Even Mitchell Obama, and other internation VIPs that campaigned for their release my be very stupid to bliv the scam.with the CIA, FBI and the likes. Rubbish

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by APCsupporter: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
wizzyrich:
You don't get it, no chibok girl was kidnapped. If they were kidnapped, mrs Jonathan wouldn't have asked that woman that question "na only you waka come ?"

Nigerians didn't see meanings to that simple question, but instead they were busy laughing at her grammer.

So how about the girls and those pictures we were seeing? Abi na photshop? You can as well tell me that there was nothing like boko haram in Nigeria.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Cope1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oby u see ya self

5 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Osmondinho(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
That one na old gist.... tell us something we don't know

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by PassingShot(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:

You sound too frustrated to make any sense.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by HMZi: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Madam william that is looking 4 attention abeg kip quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by bejeria101(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
So your day just break? Good morning!

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chibok girls is the greatest scam in the History of Nigeria... I knew this right from time angry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by silvernus0: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
lol

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
By 2019, Buhari would be kissing the cup as his only achievements for 4years. SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by APCsupporter: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
damola311:

Nobody expect a better comment from you, you used the chibok scam to get to power, now you are using that same power to chase them out..... Even your signature show what you have in your head.

In fact all those bomb blasts were scams by APC. We never had terrorists in this nation. Hope you are happy now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

So how about the girls and those pictures we were seeing? Abi na photshop? You can as well tell me that there was nothing like boko haram in Nigeria.
there is Boko haram no doubt, but the chibok girls issue was just a script to get international attention and also to rubbish Jonathans administration

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by benega: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by suasmablow(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
The same people who believe its a scam are same people insulting the police and the presidency for preventing the BBOG group.
If you guys are convinced that its a scam, then tell the BBOG to stop the campaign.
Its amazing how wicked and heartless we could be as a people.
If u guys claim no girl was kidnapped from Chibok, how about series of other women and people that have been reportedly rescued by the army from raided Boko Haram camps. Was it Buhari that transported them to Boko Haram camp too?
For all those who support evil and mock victims of evil, i wish them same experience.
I dare this pastor to take her daughter to the verge of Sambisa forest or any known territory of Boko Haram and lets see how she will feel when we start telling her that it was a scam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by parlyb(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention / Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting / We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.