Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President (30209 Views)

How Delta Commissioner Omatsola Williams Frustrated A Civil Servant To Death / Nigerians Say Buhari Dey Use Chibok Girls Matter Cover People Face / Okowa Sack Delta Commissioner For Women Affairs Omatsola Williams ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by shugaboy6102(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Paperwhite:
The way this "Chibok issue" was started & now being forcefully buried convinced me it's a grand scam until QED.Consider the following facts: 1).The controversy surrounding writing the exam in Maiduguri against WAEC advise. 2).The controversy about the actual no.of students that were due to sit for the examination. 3).Why was the said GSS Chibok principal & her daugher due to write the said Physics exam next day not within the premises of the school on the night of the kidnap?(Recall the said principal have been rewarded with a commissioner appointment by the Borno State Government). 4).Why did the state governor-Shehu Shema failed to immediately inform the president of the development?Only for him to later grant a belated press interview sometime back to say he was expecting the C-in-C to rather called him & brief him of something that happened in his own domain. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Can he confidently say this is the action he would have taken if his daughter was a victim? 5).And now the big question-how can these insurgents comfortably move a convoy of over 200 school girl without any detection by any civilian or military personnel consider ing the tight security presence in Borno State then? Why did the APC played so much politics with this controversial issue when they knew they lack good intelligence on how to resolve the enigma? Why did the BBOG group suddenly went cold after the onset of this government & their belated "shows" after public outcry against their hypocrisy which have now been suddenly banned? Miss Hadiza have now deserted the group to sit cooly as the MD NPA.Meaning she has accepted political benefits in lieu of the so called missing girls as it's strongly believed she would never have given it a thought as a mother if her child is invovled.Infact there more questions than answers as far as this Chibok Scam is concerned.Well karma is already telling on them all. cry
please am not gay but if i get to see you now i will give u a kiss.you are 100 percent on point.wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Kaybaba5(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
To me oohh either scam or no scam. God is watching all .........
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Organs(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
timeman:
You had rather snapped out of delusion. aisha was her adopted name beign a muslim convert.
kiss the truth!

Timeman:

Why you dey waste your time with am, person wey no sabi right from left.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by TCF1980(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
May God forgive them all. If Chibok abduction is a scam, Niger Delta avengers never existed as well. The blowing up of wellheads and export crude lines are propaganda to scare foreign investors.

Girls were abducted. No thanks to PDP and APC for playing politics with human lives... Boko Haram like the dreaded Fulani herdsmen hardly attack without a sign or informing their supposed victim as a sign of bravity. The principal of the institution knew about the attack, the few military personnels guiding the school knew about it and due to supposed shutting down of telecommunication facilties, reinforcement couldn't be made. Hence, the absconded as well.

On the part of the Governor, due to pride and politics of bitterness, he decided not to call the C-in-C (GEJ) perhaps thinking he must have been briefed by the military. Local hunters trailed the abductors for days deep into the forest until herdsmen warned them against proceeding further... GEJ on his part, never wanted to do a thing until Shettima swallows his pride and give him a call which caused the delay in military intervention for about 15 days or so...

Chibok girls abduction is real!

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

So how about the girls and those pictures we were seeing? Abi na photshop? You can as well tell me that there was nothing like boko haram in Nigeria.
Kidnapping children in a state where a state of emergency is in effect. Meaning that every few meters u see a military check point... So, 300 girls kidnapped, how? Did they put them in vehicles? How come no one security personnel encountered such vehicles in a state where a state of emergency is in effect. Let's not kid ourselves or make fool of ourselves... It is highly unlikely that there is any truth the this chibok saga...

Until we forget partisan politics, Nigeria can not grow and it is the likes of people who see bad things happen and claim it is good that give the country a bad name... APC or PDP..... Say it as it is.... Because you're an ardent supporter of APC doesn't mean u should be myopic in ur thinking
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Ghost447(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
wizzyrich:
You don't get it, no chibok girl was kidnapped. If they were kidnapped, mrs Jonathan wouldn't have asked that woman that question "na only you waka come ?"

Nigerians didn't see meanings to that simple question, but instead they were busy laughing at her grammar.
God will certainly give you more wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by basingstoke: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Were will borno get 300 girls writting Pyhsics for that matter. I do not think there is any school with 300 hundred girls in Borno, not to talk of three hundred of them taking physics, so it means there will be over two hundred not taking science, so by extension over 500 girls in a secondary school in Borno !!!. I am not a fool to believe, this,you can choose to believe if you like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by vindisick: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nnamdi kanu said chibok girls abduction is a scam even before buhari came to power. Nnamdi kanu is really a genius and a servant of God. believe me
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by jeff1607(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
whether it's true or not, she ought to ve kept quiet about the whole, if this woman wasn't sent to school to get an education she would ve been schooled @ home on how to handle the only weapon a woman is known 4 (her mouth)

This in a long way can cause a lot if some people take her seriously (ripple effect)

if a child doesn't return home from farm within d stipulated time, missing or not missing, young men still go out looking for that child. instead of talking about the plight of women over there, she is saying it's a Scam. let her go to maiduguri herself and see for herself. chai some women sha!!!

is this one enlightened or educated or opposite of both?
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by durangokid: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
"Rev. Mrs. Omatsola Williams said people are now using it to promote themselves and pocket. “For me o’, I don’t believe that there is Chibok girl. We should not use the life of people to play ‘Jambo’ (game) at all. Some people are using this to make money".

This devilish woman is an slowpoke of the highest order..
I swear, Vanguard has a hidden agenda for promoting this useless news..

This useless woman should not involve herself on issues beyond her comprehension for whatever reason..

Chibok girls is not scam or at least, it's no longer scan..
After they have used it to achieve their evil motives in caging and handing over this country to Buhari and his gang of illiterates when it was convenient for them..

Nobody should mention me oh!

Chibok girls must be found by Buhari whether they exist or not, I am not interested in any other story around it..

Buhari and his Boko-ediots must provide Chibok girls by fire by force..
my dear some of you think Nigerians are fools, I hope you know the number of intellectuals in Nigeria, Nigerians are not fools, if you must know there is nothing like chibok girls, that was game used by the Hausa Fulani and some other people in APC to bring down Jonathan, it's called the art of war or one of the Machiavellian principles which they used to bring Jonathan down. So if you must know Nigerians are not fools soon the truth they been trying to hide will explode sooner than expected

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Jidibia(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
progress69:
If Jonathan, a sitting president, could not proove Chibok is a scam with the DSS, Military intelligence, police spy, and others.....who is the nonentity that will just sit down on his or her Godforsaken home to claim Chibok was a scam. The girls have been captured on Video by the always resurrecting she-cow, and the pics of the girls corresponded with the pics released of the missing girls. Even the clowns talking rubbiah here were the same people condeming police for blocking the BBOG. Even Mitchell Obama, and other internation VIPs that campaigned for their release my be very stupid to bliv the scam.with the CIA, FBI and the likes. Rubbish
They all fell for the SCAM. If its not a SCAM, let them rescue the kidnapped girls to prove us wrong. After all, Buhari's promise of rescuing the so called kidnapped girls is long overdue. No wonder, they presented a girl to us a day b4 our democracy day 2016, that it was one of the missing girls who was rescued, just to make it look as if they have fulfilled one of their promise.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Timarodear(f): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
Awwwwww! not possible. You mean the same BBOG campaign that was used against the previous government is now a certified scam??
MY THOUGHTS:
If chibok girls = scam
and APC = scam.
Then permit me to say that the scammer( mama Oby) has been scammed to my satisfaction.. lolsssssssss. I LOVE MY COUNTRY, NAIJA.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by durangokid: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
basingstoke:
Were will borno get 300 girls writting Pyhsics for that matter. I do not think there is any school with 300 hundred girls in Borno, not to talk of three hundred of them taking physics, so it means there will be over two hundred not taking science, so by extension over 500 girls in a secondary school in Borno !!!. I am not a fool to believe, this,you can choose to believe if you like
that's the question majority of sensible Nigerians are asking, you know those who used that to get power think that most of these questions can't come up, it's one of the principles of art of war to use such principle to bring down your enemies and rise to power
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by GMbuharii: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
"Rev. Mrs. Omatsola Williams said people are now using it to promote themselves and pocket. “For me o’, I don’t believe that there is Chibok girl. We should not use the life of people to play ‘Jambo’ (game) at all. Some people are using this to make money".

This useless woman should not involve herself on issues beyond her comprehension for whatever reason..

After they have used it to achieve their evil motives in caging and handing over this country to Buhari and his gang of illiterates when it was convenient for them..

Chibok girls must be found by Buhari whether they exist or not, I am not interested in any other story around it..

gbamest...CHIBOK GIRLS MUST BE FOUND AND RESCUED. Buhari must resign and apc quit power if chibok are not found..
#BBOG
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by daddyiel(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Deep down your heart, do u actually believe 200+ teenage girls disappeared in this nation without trace?
suasmablow:
The same people who believe its a scam are same people insulting the police and the presidency for preventing the BBOG group.
If you guys are convinced that its a scam, then tell the BBOG to stop the campaign.
Its amazing how wicked and heartless we could be as a people.
If u guys claim no girl was kidnapped from Chibok, how about series of other women and people that have been reportedly rescued by the army from raided Boko Haram camps. Was it Buhari that transported them to Boko Haram camp too?
For all those who support evil and mock victims of evil, i wish them same experience.
I dare this pastor to take her daughter to the verge of Sambisa forest or any known territory of Boko Haram and lets see how she will feel when we start telling her that it was a scam.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by dimieprincess(f): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
suasmablow:
The same people who believe its a scam are same people insulting the police and the presidency for preventing the BBOG group.
If you guys are convinced that its a scam, then tell the BBOG to stop the campaign.
Its amazing how wicked and heartless we could be as a people.
If u guys claim no girl was kidnapped from Chibok, how about series of other women and people that have been reportedly rescued by the army from raided Boko Haram camps. Was it Buhari that transported them to Boko Haram camp too?
For all those who support evil and mock victims of evil, i wish them same experience.
I dare this pastor to take her daughter to the verge of Sambisa forest or any known territory of Boko Haram and lets see how she will feel when we start telling her that it was a scam.

Which girls or women are u talking about? It seems you guys still don't understand the level of propaganda APC used just to rubbish Jonathan. No Chibok woman or girl was kidnapped or has being released, they are all propaganda. When you like once, you need to lie again just to cover up the earlier lie told by you
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Josmila(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
wizzyrich:
You don't get it, no chibok girl was kidnapped. If they were kidnapped, mrs Jonathan wouldn't have asked that woman that question "na only you waka come ?"

Nigerians didn't see meanings to that simple question, but instead they were busy laughing at her grammar.

What other meaning is embedded in a statement bereft of any brain effort? No, she for com with the chiboks as na only she waka com undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
I believe Chibok girls kidnap is real.
I also believe dragons are real. grin
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by imoh070: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
You know,i have had series of thought about this 'chibok girls' how are we sure it's not a media stunt or even ponzi,this sh**t has really kicked off an avalanche of emotional disputes in this country. may God help us
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by APCsupporter: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
krispycash:

Kidnapping children in a state where a state of emergency is in effect. Meaning that every few meters u see a military check point... So, 300 girls kidnapped, how? Did they put them in vehicles? How come no one security personnel encountered such vehicles in a state where a state of emergency is in effect. Let's not kid ourselves or make fool of ourselves... It is highly unlikely that there is any truth the this chibok saga...

Until we forget partisan politics, Nigeria can not grow and it is the likes of people who see bad things happen and claim it is good that give the country a bad name... APC or PDP..... Say it as it is.... Because you're an ardent supporter of APC doesn't mean u should be myopic in ur thinking

I think you need to go and read about how they really got kidnapped. First, they disguised themselves as soldiers and secondly, they took them at night. The soldiers as at that time could not even have dared to engage the terrorists because that was when they were extremely powerful and the soldiers were under-armed.

If its really a scam then why are the girls still staying there in the bush since their "oga" is now in power? This is beyond apc or pdp thing.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by hefelove(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
I never believed this chibok girls story o cos if we remembered when Sanusi and Jonathan stole that $20billion it was this chibok girls issue they use to buried the case o naxo that money just go laidat. Ever since den I got tired of this country. They know what they are doing!!!

If u all remembered very well after they accuse sanusi of the money they kan carry am go do Emir. When I saw it ehn chaiiiii Jonathan too kan dey bow for the man. he was like my guy u sabi runs jare. yet I love my country

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Monday5(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
You too,..? Continue!
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by drss2(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:

u get high iq. have u noticed dat all pro-buari govt protesters clashing with BBOG ar singing chibokk girls is scam they ar now forming groups to neutralized d chibokk girls scam they formed. wait n see more unknown groups like wowiccn will emerge screaming chibokk is scam. RNDA, TRIPOD, REIPOD, WOWICCN ar all creations of buari dullard's govt.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Larryfest(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
What exactly in Nigeria isnt a scam sef the last govt looted us dry,this new govt is busy making it their life ambition to make life miserable for everyone. US,UK and others sent help but still they couldn't locate the said girls and had to return back to their country because no one was missing in the first place or how hard could Shekau have hidden those girls or was he as tough as Saddam or Osama whom the US eventually caught up to.... It's all scam
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Monday5(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
They come dey act drama 4 us.
hefelove:
I never believed this chibok girls story o cos if we remembered when Sanusi and Jonathan stole that $20billion it was this chibok girls issue they use to buried the case o naxo that money just go laidat. Ever since den I got tired of this country. They know what they are doing!!!

If u all remembered very well after they accuse sanusi of the money they kan carry am go do Emir. When I saw it ehn chaiiiii Jonathan too kan dey bow for the man. he was like my guy u sabi runs jare. yet I love my country
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Felixitie(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nigeria = Scam
APC = scam x scam
PDP = scam + scam
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by progress69: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jidibia:

They all fell for the SCAM. If its not a SCAM, let them rescue the kidnapped girls to prove us wrong. After all, Buhari's promise of rescuing the so called kidnapped girls is long overdue. No wonder, they presented a girl to us a day b4 our democracy day 2016, that it was one of the missing girls who was rescued, just to make it look as if they have fulfilled one of their promise.

Sharap. So ur hero was foolish too to bliv the scam. I mean Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by hefelove(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Monday5:
They come dey act drama 4 us.
no mind dem jare. God go help us
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by stronggman: 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
I have always said it that nobody kidnapped anybody, no chibok school girls were kidnapped, it was all pre-arranged by the apc to discredit GEJ and his administration.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by AlPeter: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
jagugu88li:
Its only now that the masses are starting to realise that chibok girls never happened. Wether it was propaganda or not, chibok girls be full time scam.
folks like you are an insult to your brain. It would have been better if you had a dog's brain than you wasting your God given ability to reason by deciding to think and act like a goat! Have you ever in your life been to the core north? What the videos of the girls released by BH? What of the weeping parents? Do you know there were far worse atrocities committed by BH that never made the news? Do you know that the chibok girls are a minute few amongst all the girls kidnapped by BH? Do you know who broke the news? Do you know that in the core north thousands can move without security agencies knowing? Or you think its your Tiny aba? Enugu state will be one or 2 LG in Borno? Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by AlPeter: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
krispycash:

lol you think its aba abi? Check point every few meters? Na ur village witches go man am? Odeson

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by AlPeter: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
basingstoke:
true you are not a fo*l for not believing that what makes you a Fo*l is not having adequate information befre jumping into a discussion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria / Throwback Picture Of Dino Melaye And His Female Friend / Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.