Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Help! My Infinix Note Doesn't Flash Charge Again.any Solution?! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My Infinix Note Doesn't Flash Charge Again.any Solution?! (1242 Views)

Please What New Phone Can I Get With 30k That Has 3gbram , Otg And Flash Charge? / Issues On Boomj8 Flash Charge / How To Fix Infinix Note 2 Flash Charge Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Infinix Note Doesn't Flash Charge Again.any Solution?! by AmNoblen: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
I am sure this is common to most people that use Infinix hot note, their phones always have charging problems after some months.. now mine takes up to 8hours to get charged even With the follow come charger. Please gurus in the room,what can I do about it as is frustrating with our epileptic power supply.thank you
Re: Help! My Infinix Note Doesn't Flash Charge Again.any Solution?! by Dandsome: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hmmmm... Another infinix wahala again? this thing is becoming rampant. i`m not bad mouthing them, but they should look into this issue or have a forum like Tecno does where customers can lodge complaints
Re: Help! My Infinix Note Doesn't Flash Charge Again.any Solution?! by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Just get a new USB cable
Re: Help! My Infinix Note Doesn't Flash Charge Again.any Solution?! by Julietcutie(f): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
maybe you should buy a new Infinix charger... or change your ba3 maybe the ba3 is now weak
Re: Help! My Infinix Note Doesn't Flash Charge Again.any Solution?! by AmNoblen: 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Julietcutie:
maybe you should buy a new Infinix charger... or change your ba3 maybe the ba3 is now weak

I have used oda ppl Infinix chargers. Same tin. I dont think s from d ba3.. its stil Strong n lasts
Re: Help! My Infinix Note Doesn't Flash Charge Again.any Solution?! by AmNoblen: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
Just get a new USB cable
That's not the problem
Re: Help! My Infinix Note Doesn't Flash Charge Again.any Solution?! by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:47am On Sep 10, 2016
AmNoblen:

That's not the problem
yes it is either that or the follow come charger is bad
Re: Help! My Infinix Note Doesn't Flash Charge Again.any Solution?! by Worksunlimited: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2016
AmNoblen:
I am sure this is common to most people that use Infinix hot note, their phones always have charging problems after some months.. now mine takes up to 8hours to get charged even With the follow come charger. Please gurus in the room,what can I do about it as is frustrating with our epileptic power supply.thank you

Dude.. U use style lie small... I have been using the hot note for over a year now and i haven't had the above issue...

The only issue i have had is that the follow come USB cable is sub-standard... Gave out my charger head though..

But the truth remains that flashcharging is over rated.. All u need to do is buy an original charger head with an output of a minimum of 1.8Amps with its cord and use..

It charges for pretty much the same tym as the overhyped flash charging..

I am guessing it charger head is three mouthed.. Cos that charger too get issue. The two mouth is far far far better...

The three mouth charger heads main issue is the USB connection point.. E dey quick spoil.. Hence not delivering the right current to cause ur phone to flash charge..

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 6 Built To Last, Breaks Walnuts (video) / Help!! How Can I Bypass Apple Id Request On Iphone 6s Plus / Urgent!! Please Which Good Phone Can I Get For #35k To #40k ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.