Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

What University Studies International Relation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What University Studies International Relation (2934 Views)

Public Relations (PR) CASE-STUDIES 4 Sale: 08139458588 / Careers That Graduates Of History And International Relation Can Take In Nigeria / Which Nigerian Commecial Bank Has The Best Customer Service Relation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What University Studies International Relation by jaygeek: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
I had my mind on unilag but recently I heard that unilag does not offer international relation. i am in ss3 and I urgently I mean urgently need to get a university to start preparinf. please i need help ..am soo confused. if i drop IR what other course can i study under art that has many job opportunities..thank you
Re: What University Studies International Relation by caxim04(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Toronto
Re: What University Studies International Relation by jaygeek: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2016
I mean in the south west preferably
Re: What University Studies International Relation by IDEALCASH(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
OP Many universities in the s/w offers I/R such as LASU, BABCOCK, AJAYI, UNAD, UNIOSUN, UNILORIN. about other course you can choose the article here might be of help www.piousjobs..com
Re: What University Studies International Relation by jaygeek: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
IDEALCASH:
OP Many universities in the s/w offers I/R such as LASU, BABCOCK, AJAYI, UNAD, UNIOSUN, UNILORIN. about other course you can choose the article here might be of help www.piousjobs..com

thanks
Re: What University Studies International Relation by Bakare19: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
OAU does!
Re: What University Studies International Relation by jaygeek: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
is the state of oau hostel still bad....what I saw on internet makes it seems lyk hell
Re: What University Studies International Relation by Bakare19: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2016
jaygeek:
is the state of oau hostel still bad....what I saw on internet makes it seems lyk hell
Lol.. from the feelers around, I heard there's been an overhaul of the hostel facilities. Besides, hostels' condition should be the least of your worries. Their are good hostels apart from those widely reported in the media. You could even opt to secure accommodation in town(i.e. off campus). It depends on choice.
Re: What University Studies International Relation by nanaman(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2016
IDEALCASH:

Most of all the above Uni don't offer International Relations (single major) rather History and Inter-Rel or Political Science and International Relations. OAU,Oduduwa University and Convenant University am certain of.

Op,make use of NUC website of Nysc site. There you will confirm the Universities that offer International Relations (single major).

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With The Answer To This Maths Question / KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL / ?interview Question: "Why Should We Employ You?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.