Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Everyday Life. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Everyday Life. (964 Views)

Glo Free Data Day, Glo Jumbo Sim And Glo Everyday Bonanza / VIDEO: Enjoying Everyday Life : Faithfulness – Part 1 / See Things You Should Ignore In Everyday Life (volume 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyday Life. by pippimp(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
Babzilla, i don open am ooooo. I just hope say useless pipo no go come scatter dis tin. I gat some videos and photos i go share with you. And some knowledge it you are willing to receive. I am open to new ideas too. You are perhaps the only person i have seen in a long long time wey get somewhat of the same mentality wey i get. E get another one for here too wey get that kain mindset but na married woman. I tend to avoid too much contact with married women else you say the wrong thing or your words get misinterpreted.

Lets go there. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Everyday Life. by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 10, 2016
pippimp:
Babzilla, i don open am ooooo. I just hope say useless pipo no go come scatter dis tin. I gat some videos and photos i go share with you. And some knowledge it you are willing to receive. I am open to new ideas too. You are perhaps the only person i have seen in a long long time wey get somewhat of the same mentality wey i get. E get another one for here too wey get that kain mindset but na married woman. I tend to avoid too much contact with married women else you say the wrong thing or your words get misinterpreted.
Oh that's great Ill look forward to it lets rub minds small
As for tue married woman Im sure you can relateof she is a practical person no wahala
Meanwhile Im still searching for the thread on the phone.
Re: Everyday Life. by dwilliams: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
pippimp:

Bros abeg u fit help me with ur connect for WhatsApp, I wan make some enquiries from you
Re: Everyday Life. by pippimp(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
dwilliams:

Bros abeg u fit help me with ur connect for WhatsApp, I wan make some enquiries from you
Believe it or not, I don't have Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Not even whatsup. I don't like social media that divulges personal info. Go through my posts and you will see where i have said this many times.
Re: Everyday Life. by dwilliams: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
pippimp:

Believe it or not, I don't have Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Not even whatsup. I don't like social media that divulges personal info. Go through my posts and you will see where i have said this many times.
is there any forum,or way we can chat in private,it's urgent boss
Re: Everyday Life. by pippimp(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
dwilliams:

is there any forum,or way we can chat in private,it's urgent boss

That is why created this thread.
Re: Everyday Life. by pippimp(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Babzilla, I want to ask you a serious question. You don't have to answer. I won't feel offended. How old are you? Me? With the way i behave on this forum compared to my age, just know say i be serious agbaya. The beauty of anonymity.
Re: Everyday Life. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
pippimp:
Babzilla, I want to ask you a serious question. You don't have to answer. I won't feel offended. How old are you? Me? With the way i behave on this forum compared to my age, just know that i be serious agbaya. The beauty of anonymity.

Hahahaha its alright. Me too na agbaya I be 35 no b small pickin
Re: Everyday Life. by pippimp(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahahaha its alright. Me too na agbaya I be 35 no b small pickin

I am dead serious when i ask you if you would like to be a millionaire by 45. Don't worry. This is not a gimmick or me asking for personal info and the likes. You already know first hand i don't do or like that. I just want to help because i like your mentality. I'm almost there, so why not share the knowledge? Although you will doubt when i tell you how. Just have faith.
Re: Everyday Life. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
pippimp:

I am dead serious when i ask you if you would like to be a millionaire by 45. Don't worry. This is not a gimmick or me asking for personal info and the likes. You already know first hand i don't do or like that. I just want to help because i like your mentality. I'm almost there, so why not share the knowledge? Although you will doubt when i tell you how. Just have faith.
Okay lets hear it ...
Re: Everyday Life. by pippimp(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Babzilla:

Okay lets hear it ...

Depends on how bouyant you are though. Like i said, you will doubt and probably roll your eyes by the time you are done reading this, but just have an open mind. It's long, long, long, long, long, long, long, term forex trading which is why i said in 10 years. Wait. Before you close the tab, hear me out. You do it not the way 95% of m.orons do it (they want to be rich tomorrow) but the way it is supposed to be done. It is painful in the beginning but if you do it exactly the way i tell you, and i mean exactly, you will be smiling in 10 years. That 10 years added to what you are right now is what i am now but if you see me, you'd think i was 29 or some shiit. Thanks to the army. Point is time flies faster than anything the older you get so take advantage of everything.
Re: Everyday Life. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
pippimp:

Depends on how bouyant you are though. Like i said, you will doubt and probably roll your eyes by the time you are done reading this, but just have an open mind. It's long, long, long, long, long, long, long, term forex trading which is why i said in 10 years. Wait. Before you close the tab, hear me out. You do it not the way 95% of m.orons do it (they want to be rich tomorrow) but the way it is supposed to be done. It is painful in the beginning but if you do it exactly the way i tell you, and i mean exactly, you will be smiling in 10 years. That 10 years added to what you are right now is what i am now but if you see me, you'd think i was 29 or some shiit. Thanks to the army. Point is time flies faster than anything the older you get so take advantage of everything.
at least Ure not promising me instant wealth
I could try it . ....
Re: Everyday Life. by pippimp(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Babzilla:

at least Ure not promising me instant wealth
I could try it . ....

That's where those m.orons get it wrong. And i'm not doing anything but handing you the knowledge free of charge. You are not sending me anything nor i asking for anything. You are not going to start today or next year in fact because you have to go through the learning curve. Below is a youtube video of exactly how i trade. Also there is a game called "clash royale". It is a strategy game and probably one the best mobile games every made. If you can understand that game and control your emotions playing that game, you would have understood the concept of forex. I honestly think the creator is a forex trader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib0rsJ6Rr98

1 Like

Re: Everyday Life. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
pippimp:

That's where those m.orons get it wrong. And i'm not doing anything but handing you the knowledge free of charge. You are not sending me anything nor i asking for anything. You are not going to start today or next year in fact because you have to go through the learning curve. Below is a youtube video of exactly how i trade. Also there is a game called "clash royale". It is a strategy game and probably one the best mobile games every made. If you can understand that game and control your emotions playing that game, you would have understood the concept of forex. I honestly think the creator is a forex trader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib0rsJ6Rr98
Owwwkay. Ill look at it and we talk
Re: Everyday Life. by pippimp(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
Babzilla:

Owwwkay. Ill look at it and we talk
Roger That.
Re: Everyday Life. by dwilliams: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
pippimp:

That is why created this thread.
boss,na naija we de,I can't bring d whole world into my private affairs
Re: Everyday Life. by rufychuks: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
I play clash royale. How exactly does it make one a better forex trader?
Re: Everyday Life. by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2016
pippimp:

Oga mi. U scarce pass dollar I thought to holla.. hope they haven't worn you out yet

(1) (Reply)

The Gods Also Play (bet9ja) Funny Pics / Video - Two Robbers Set Ablaze In Onitsha Today | Must Watch / List Of All 371 Major Tribes In Nigeria & The States Where They Originate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.