Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? (20353 Views)

Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed / 10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by kabanayol9(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
We all how things are really are in this Buhari's regime, i shouldn't swear, from biscuit to rice, make I no talk am finish, after searching for jobs months after service, and disrespect wan dey enter things, I want you guyz to give reasonable advice from the heart, even families and relatives who promised heaven and earth when we were in school, nah lie and excuses end the matter, it's only GOD that kept HIS promise, please let's see things together, thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by walexzee11(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Depends on situations, some will gladly have the job somewhere in Nigeria!!!

**Modified** abeg is this FTC so special!

7 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by kabanayol9(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
walexzee11:
Depends on situations, some will gladly have the job somewhere in Nigeria!!!
Like seriously, are you for real, a whole graduate, thanks brother, I sincerely appreciate your contribution.
More comments to roll in.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by iPrevail(m): 12:07am On Sep 10, 2016
With the present economy, would you rather be jobless or earn at least 18k monthly?
Next useless question plz!

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by martinz1: 1:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Half bread is better than fried yam

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by kabanayol9(m): 1:20am On Sep 10, 2016
iPrevail:
With the present economy, would you rather be jobless or earn at least 18k monthly?
Bros no be fight ooo, the topic itself is a question for you to answer or contribute, if you think I ain't right you can correct me biko, coz nobody is perfect except GOD Almighty, I only asked for you guys opinions not u telling me I am asking useless questions, please and please, I don't like it, thanks anyways.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by Doyin400l(m): 3:55am On Sep 10, 2016
I dey craze..Tufiakwa I reject the spirit that will convince me to receive that stipends.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by irsakant: 4:29am On Sep 10, 2016
I can, so far it is legitimate. @kantemma

4 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by kabanayol9(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Your responses ain't bad, more of it guyz.
Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2016
Anything lower than Nysc alawee is a No No...
Alawee is 19800. If its not up to that, a No No

33 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by kabanayol9(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Anything lower than Nysc alawee is a No No...
Alawee is 19800. If its not up to that, a No No
Thanks bro, yes you are right.
Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by Sezua(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2016
I can't and would never ever. I say this because I know my worth, now op- do you know what you are worth? Don't be deceived to think it's a small business, the business owners would never let you know their profits.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by jc173(f): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Half bread is better than none brother, accept the one u are seeing now, when the bigger one comes u grab

7 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by jc173(f): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Half bread is better than none, accept the one u are seeing now, when the bigger one comes u grab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by eay(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Ha...ds is very bad ooo.
Never settle for less! Do you know Aw much u paid for tuition fee during ur undergrads? Do u knw Aw much ur project research wrk cost? Do you knw a many members of ur family are praying for you to get a job because dey nee assistance frm u?
Well...I will advise u dt u dn settle for less.
HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE is a poverty mentality.
Instead of u to get a salary of 18k...I will advise you start up a trading business with as low as 5k.
I prefer, you apply as an 'intern' and get 18k stipends to you applying as a full tym staff and get 18k as ur salary...Datz bad!

10 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by eay(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2016
Well the goodnews is...MMM is changing lifes and bridging d gap btw the rich and d poor.
I have alot of job seekers in my team that actually donated their 'little money' Whc yield 30% increase after 30days.
I'm a living testimony!
If you are REALLY INTERESTED, I will tell u everytin abt MMM + guide u tru your registration + add you to our MMM whatsapp grp.
[/b]U can quote me and drop your whatsapp number[b]
Pls ooo...it's not for everybody ooo
Only if you are interested.
I have a lot of ppl being grateful everyday for this MMM platform.
Cheers!
Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2016
Bros bros, hmm i just shake my head. Yes 18k is nothing but but, just go outside and see graduates begging for dat 18k job, unless u come from a family dat uncles, aunties can give me money, if not ehh, if u are from a family dat hardly feed 3times a day, ur body go hear am. Those telling you about knowing ur worth check them u will see dat they hv backup, brosss just strole out in the streets u will understand, those telling u intern, how many companies are willing to take u as an intern in this hard economy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by izzou(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2016
martinz1:
Half bread is better than fried yam

5 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by victorikenna64: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2016
Bad to hear, can someone make a career with this amount. Biz is the best..

3 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by deanoffaculty: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2016
I laugh in Vin Diesel's voice....
People are not realistic here. Some graduates are hoping/waiting for PMB to give them 5k every month and yet they are saying they can't accept anything less than NYSC allowance.

@OP..In this current economic situation,18k job is not too good but if that is all what you have on ground....grab it! That is not your final destination but a bus-stop. Do not compare yourself with graduates that parents/families are giving them pocket money every time without doing something. You can't be doing 18k job forever....it's for a while cos God will open better door of opportunities in a short while.
My opinion, just do something....don't stay idle. Do not despise the days of little beginning. Just do something and dew of Heaven will fall on it.....God cannot bless an empty hand...engage yourself! You can be doing that and look for a better offer at thesame time. cool cool
Better days ahead!!!

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by kettle84(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
I rebuke the foolishness of receiving 18k after 31 days of hard labour.
pray this in a loud voice:

I reject to work like an elephant and eat like an ant!

15 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by bunmishontelle(f): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
An Idle hand is the devil's workshop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by Akerry(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
kabanoyol9.......Honestly 18k salary for a graduate is not okay but it is advisable to take that if and only if you don't have any job now........remember an idle mind is a devil's workshop....

10 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by idu1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
I dont belong here

3 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by Omero(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Take wat you have for now,do not despise d days of little beginning, God Will definitely see us through very, very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by mikkybellami(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
To me I will still have the job for a short period of time and will be looking for another job with huge wage or salary

5 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by herzern(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
cool
Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by oatzeal(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by IYANGBALI: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
iPrevail:
lwkmd. You get ba mouth walahi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by Thobiy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
I won't the money is just too small

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by chiedu7: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Please redirect this question to the Senate & House of Reps, also ask Buhari who increased his feeding bill to N1 billion Naira a year.

Then this same Buhari will say change shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? by zinny377(f): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
If its a 2hrs shift i will.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee: Should I Take This Employment Offer? / What No One Tells You About Searching For Jobs Online / How To Dress When Going For A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.