Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Airtel!!!! The Scamming Network. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Airtel!!!! The Scamming Network. (485 Views)

Airtel Scamming Nigerians Through An Automated Subscription Service. / Why Are Nigerian Network Providers Good At Scamming Subscribers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel!!!! The Scamming Network. by shomutuski(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Good evening everyone! Am writing to you just to let you in on the fact that airtel has increased the price of their midnight plan from #50 to #200naira. The most painful aspect of it is that they will never let you know about the price increase. I did it just now and I was deducted 200, I called the customer rep and she explained to me that's its just new policy implementation. That's a sly move from airtel, playing the humble network before switching back to normal.
They obviously haven't got the ballz to say so...

1 Like

Re: Airtel!!!! The Scamming Network. by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 10, 2016
That's not the bad part. Now once you finish the 1.5gb you can't sub again until the next day embarassed am hurt my download dey hang
Re: Airtel!!!! The Scamming Network. by Proffdada: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
They're pure Theives, even the customer service couldn't explain How N15 was regularly deducted from my account, he actually said he has no idea. They removed N200 without my consent. They've eventually got after than mtn in this scam game

(1) (Reply)

Glo Internet Is Hell! Runs On 3310G / Attend Ttoutlook17 & Get Your National Identity Number Instantly, Free Of Charge / Ntel Rewarding Customers For Inconveniences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.