Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two (9645 Views)

Gunmen Attack Rumana-Gbagyi Community In Kaduna, Kill One, Shoot 4 (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:25am On Sep 10, 2016
Residents of Golgolfa village, Godogodo Chiefdom, in Jema’a Local Government Area, LGA, of Kaduna state weekend alleged that herdsmen invaded their community killing two persons while a six-year old child also died of gunshot wounds from previous attacks by herdsmen.

The community leaders also accused the police police of deserting the villages which were vulnerable to attacks but only patrol the highways with wailing sirens Kaduna State Police Command Spokesman, ASP Aliyu Usman confirmed the killings of the two men, but denied that Police had deserted the affected communities.

Speaking to Saturday Vanguard on grounds that his name would not be mentioned, a community leader from GolKofa said: “On Thursday afternoon, we heard gunshots from the fringe of the village. When we rushed there we discovered that two of our people have been shot to death.

They are: Taru Mamman, 60, father of 5 and grandfather and Batet Jonathan, 35, married with three children. Those who saw the attackers escaping said they were Fulani,”
he said.

Meanwhile, six-year-old Ruth Daniel, a primary one pupil, from Ningon Gari, in Gwantu Village, also died from injuries she sustained after alleged armed herdsmen invaded the village and killed two on August 21st 2016.

According to a local leader in the community who chose to remain anonymous, “The night the attackers came, they shot at everywhere and the bullet hit the girl in the stomach. It affected her intestine and she was rushed to Kafanchan General Hospital.

“The Local Government Chairman said he would help, but no assistance came. Her parent sold off all their crops and everything the poor farmers could raise, but they could not raise enough for her treatment. So she died yesterday at the general hospital,” he said.

In his reaction, Kaduna State Police Spokesman, ASP Aliyu Usman said: “It is true and I can confirm that two people were killed in Golgofa. But it is not true that there is no police presence there. I have been in touch with Kafanchan Area Commander, and he has assured me that there are police vehicles in these villages. But we cannot be on every man’s farm. If you doubt me, go to the villages and find out by yourself.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/herdsmen-kill-two-kaduna/

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by johnwizey: 3:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Fulani pa gambari ko lejo ninu

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by Lovelynature(m): 3:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Who knows if these people are just starting with their mission.

They need to be dealt with before it goes out of hand

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by madridguy(m): 4:12am On Sep 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by Ofemmanu1: 4:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Buhari o!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by DrRasheed: 5:41am On Sep 10, 2016
I seek refuge in the lord of mankind from evil of destiny and mockry of the triumphant enemies.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by olumaxi(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2016
Ok...i wil tel d president
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by goshen26: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
I will not comment now, until ....prince from the north confirm the fact that his brothers from the north are the major problem in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
angry nawa oo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by herzern(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
Please.....don't mis-lead us...

They are "LIBYANS"... grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by DrLee(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
Must this fulanis continue to show their barbaric nature because their brother is president? God save us o. If truely they are from Libya, they should be shot at sight and not allowed to roam freely sad

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by agwom(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by YonkijiSappo: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
johnwizey:
Fulani pa gambari ko lejo ninu

The victims here are Northern minority tribes of Southern Kaduna, not "Gambaris"

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by Omeokachie: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
Those Libyans have invaded another part of our territory.

Our commander in chief will do nothing about this but rather shift the responsibility to the people with his "change begins with me" slogan.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
Continue.... Buhari May God forgive your children because the course I have layed on them be like permanent Foundation

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by aninexzy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Shea we dey fold hands look abi? Na like ds Boko Haram bin take start.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by Jboy5050(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Fulani again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by GMBuhari: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
ONLY TWO??

They are not Doing Buhari's job very well

Mindset of the Bad belle pipu

[size=1pt]Anybody wey quote me to insult me or yab me

Na die young you dey

Your idile go perish Insha allah [/size]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by kaen1317: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
It will be silence from the top as usual which makes most people to believe that's its all part of a grand plot to Islamise nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by weblord1900: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
Na only two people them killed for north? North way no even like their life.

If na for east 2 will be equal to 20.
Enugu state take heart

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by Decibel: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Their son is in power
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by agbotemi64(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Fulani again ! y is buhari not doing anything to is family ppl naa . na till dem kill everybody for country ni . I regret bn a Nigeria walahi ..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by goshen26: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
john4reala:
nice one

Bro, wat is NICE in this, biko?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by kaen1317: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
They say they are peace loving people...death and destruction follows everywhere they go

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by khristal87(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Niger-delta millitants ve nt killed anybody, yt dey re treated as terrorists wit heavy millitary presence..... This group ve been killing ppl yrt nobody hias anything than we ll mke sure d perpetrators will be brought to book.... Na wa fr naija o

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Stop spreading hate against we fulanis
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by steadyguy101: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lovelynature:
Who knows if these people are just starting with their mission.

They need to be dealt with before it goes out of hand

is it not already out of hand?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Golgolfa In Kaduna, Kill Two by Koreslee(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
GMBuhari:
ONLY TWO??

They are not Doing Buhari's job very well

Mindset of the Bad belle pipu

[size=1pt]Anybody wey quote me to insult me or yab me
Na die young you dey

Your idile go perish Insha allah [/size]

insha Allah...learn how to use your brain properly..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka / Joy!!! In Omoku Rivers State As Notorious Gang Leader Don Wani Shot Dead / Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.