Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? (50723 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by ramalot(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2016
DonCortino:
Op! You nor dey hia say recession don hit we naija?

I find it funny when hear this whole noise about "recession" in Nigeria.

Are we talking about the same poverty-stricken Nigeria? Is there a time Nigeria wasn't in a recession-like state?
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2016
What goes up unnaturally, will surely come down undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by lanreni: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2016
LEAVE HER ALONE. PLEASE. SHE IS A WIFE AND A MOTHER FIRST. THATS WHERE THE TRUE DIGNITY OF A WOMAN STANDS, NOT BRA AND PANT WEARING AND NUDE DISPLAYING IN THE NAME OF MODELLING. FAME IS NOTHING. IT BREEDS A FALSE LIFE. ALLOW HER REMAIN QUITE AND MODEST, WHILE SHE USES THE MONEY ACQUIRED TO BUILD A LASTING LEGACY FOR HER FAMILY. LET HER BE PLEASE!!!
#teambeyourself
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by MissingBudget: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2016
So she lives on social media?
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by youngchizi(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2016
hmmm.just thinking...
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by waltec(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2016
I feel the whole drama was a scam jare.
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by just2okworld(f): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2016
So this made FP again
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by idfact0404(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2016
Ask Google! cool
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by pyxon(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2016
Surfboard:
Why are you even looking for her? Can't she enjoy some peace and quiet away from public glare?

As a celeb? For 2 months!!!? I can see you don't even like her
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by kechywillz(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2016
The way dem take hype dat girl no be here.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by pyxon(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2016
AnodaIT:
Be on media, they will hate

Go off media, they still hate

Shop was not supposed to be on the media forever, everyone has a leap in life, she took advantage of hers.
No matter whatever she is doing now, she is obviously in a better place than where she was in 2014.

She has a real life to live now

By real life, you mean bread selling. Cos she definitely isn't getting any modelling gig
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2016
donbenedict:
She became proud when she was lifted up... and yall knw Wat comes after pride...

How'd you know she became proud?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by Surfboard(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2016
pyxon:

As a celeb? For 2 months!!!? I can see you don't even like her

In her line of work, she doesn't have to be out there all the time. Besides, there's a real world and she's living in it. Like someone on this thread pointed out, how often does Agbani Darego appear in the news?

She doesn't directly need public patronage to be successful. How many models do you know?
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by pyxon(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2016
Surfboard:

In her line of work, she doesn't have to be out there all the time. Besides, there's a real world and she's living in it. Like someone on this thread pointed out, how often does Agbani Darego appear in the news?

She doesn't directly need public patronage to be successful. How many models do you know?

Lmao comparing the demand of a former miss world to a former bread seller. Mtchew
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by Surfboard(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2016
pyxon:

Lmao comparing the demand of a former miss world to a former bread seller. Mtchew

Still doesn't change the question; how many models do you know compared to actors and pop stars?
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by kennybabs1980: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2016
I asked this same question about one month ago. That lady must have been used and dumped. I pray her
marriage is still intact. I also pray she made good use of whatever fortune she made from her momentary fame. Education still remains the best thing that anyone can acquire.
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by pyxon(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Surfboard:

Still doesn't change the question; how many models do you know compared to actors and pop stars?

There isn't a question here. Did you read the article bros? An proper model would be active online(social media and her website) posting pictures of photoshoots and runway gigs, except she isn't ambitious or serious. No wonder she ended up selling bread for a living
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by gabriella4691(f): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2016
ipledge10:
you reason with you anus... It's people like that you that are hindering Africa progress #badbelle
I so much gbadun ur reply 2dat fool!h reason wt anus ;Ddey r bad-belle.Y cnt people accept God's doin cos he sed he will av mercy on whosoever he wishes!
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by ychris: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2016
naija1stpikin:
op pls I hope u r nt tryin 2 start another olajumoke series on Nairaland? It took God's intervention to overcome the last series
baba wehrey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2016
ipledge10:
you reason with you anus... It's people like that you that are hindering Africa progress #badbelle

Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha Ola don kill me!!! grin grin
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by Surfboard(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2016
pyxon:

There isn't a question here. Did you read the article bros? An proper model would be active online(social media and her website) posting pictures of photoshoots and runway gigs, except she isn't ambitious or serious. No wonder she ended up selling bread for a living

Modern day people always reaching conclusions without knowledge of the facts. Enjoy yourself.
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by Jennifer89(f): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2016
op you get time o! why should i be worried about Olajumoke when i have my own problems undecided
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by stanliwise(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2016
donbenedict:
She became proud when she was lifted up... and yall knw Wat comes after pride...
Jealousy de purge people anyhow ;-/

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by amurx(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Economy recession hit everywhere
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by pek(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2016
LorDBolton:

Don't u know english language died in 2005? Abeg like they say it's communication that is important

Not realising if in a business contract that "formal business" line is inserted instead of "former business" a good lawyer can twist it and break the contract lols

I pity people (like the person u quoted) who don't try to improve their grammar and spelling
You are right. Know he meant former. He belongs to a particular group of people that say formal instead of former.
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by pek(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2016
lanreni:
LEAVE HER ALONE. PLEASE. SHE IS A WIFE AND A MOTHER FIRST. THATS WHERE THE TRUE DIGNITY OF A WOMAN STANDS, NOT BRA AND PANT WEARING AND NUDE DISPLAYING IN THE NAME OF MODELLING. FAME IS NOTHING. IT BREEDS A FALSE LIFE. ALLOW HER REMAIN QUITE AND MODEST, WHILE SHE USES THE MONEY ACQUIRED TO BUILD A LASTING LEGACY FOR HER FAMILY. LET HER BE PLEASE!!!
#teambeyourself
Do you need to shout?
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by DammyGbade(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2016
She is in recession.
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2016
she's doing her best to adjust to her new got fame....although she stays in my area, but take note she doesn't live on d island as portrayed by rekey in his new hit ' standard '.

my conclusion is that she wasn't properly managed.
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2016
naija1stpikin:
op pls I hope u r nt tryin 2 start another olajumoke series on Nairaland? It took God's intervention to overcome the last series
hahahahahaha my pal well said cos am wondering what would ignited the though of olajumoke in d mind of the OP and charles novia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by Azord(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2016
donbenedict:
Yes it is true buh, are you sure she is down.
Re: Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? by musicwriter(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2016
She's probably in school now as her mentally enslaved managers made it clear they wanted her become ''proficient in English''. For which I ask; what's wrong being a Yoruba speaking model?

I'm aware there're thousands of Japanese, Russian, French, Korean models who don't speak English.

Projecting the Yoruba language internationally is the greatest modelling of all!.

Its obvious we have become too dumb in Africa and the so called educated Africans are the dumbest!! This's part of the reason I have concluded that intellectual slavery is the worst legacy of colonialism.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Wows In Bikini In Kenya (Photos) / Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures / Simi Meets Lagbaja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.