Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha (4226 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 5:29am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice Eudoxie Yao is known for her outrageous well endowed African ladies on social media. She has her natural assets balanced on both sides.

She is not only bootylicious, but she is also explosively busty.

Nice is from Ivory Coast and speaks French fluently with a little knowledge of English language. Just like, Kim Kardashian, Nice Eudoxie Yao has made a blossom career out of parading her sensitive body parts on social media as she rocks skin tight outfits.

She is a big brand in her country following investigations as she is being coveted by prominent money bags. She is also a known face on the television and radio stations as interviewers tend to make inquiries about the natural status of her gigantic assets.
She is an actress, make-up artiste, model, masseuse and generally an entrepreneur with an established presence on virtually all the popular social media , she reportedly harvests majority of her business contacts across the world.

Nice has 138,000 followers on Instagram as at the time of filing his report.

See More Photos Here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/fashion/checkout-babe-whose-massive-booty-is-causing-commotion-on-internet-photos/

Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by donbenedict(m): 5:38am On Sep 10, 2016
I really don't think such women last long in lifr

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by cornel994(m): 5:40am On Sep 10, 2016
It always looks gud wen u r stil yung, but old age shrinks d life outta d b*tt
Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by divinehand2003(m): 5:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Flat tommy.
That's nice.
She takes good care of her shape. She should concentrate on burning the fat in are arms. Then she would look perfect.
Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by Tallesty1(m): 5:47am On Sep 10, 2016
A very wasteful ass
Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by Hustlerlomo(m): 6:10am On Sep 10, 2016
God forbid bad thing..
Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by Obiomon: 6:22am On Sep 10, 2016
donbenedict:
I really don't think such women last long in life
yes xos the bible said gurls with big booty are gon die Young undecided
Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by busterr(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2016
what the hell
Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by yorhmienerd(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2016
Too biG
Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by nedu2000(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2016
It's unfortunate how the dark skin tone repping beauty is becoming extinct,i hope just as diamond and gold are rare and valuable same would go to our dark-skinned sisters. Kudos to yaw

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by BE811APP: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2016
counting down b4 it reaches FP...

na wetin mods ike be dis...

when everything is too much... it doesnt look good again
Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by daveP(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
A very wasteful ass
You just zoom comot go another continent. haba now. How far?
Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by Tallesty1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
daveP:
You just zoom comot go another continent. haba now. How far?
Nah mods bro.

I bam, how are you doing today?
Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by daveP(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nah mods bro.

I bam, how are you doing today?
Mods, e don try for my side sha.

I dey kampe o. Change changing things, but I'm still standing.... grin
Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by dollyjoy(f): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
Gosh! Too big lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by Ekakamba: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
[size=30pt]Sickness![/size]

Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by ruggedadventure(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
donbenedict:
I really don't think such women last long in lifr
Not even in bed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Checkout This Ukuwulicious Lady, Is This Real? Her Bobby Big Sha by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oh my Gawd! Who get her number embarassed

(1) (Reply)

My Late Night Experience As A Married Woman / The Best 100 Monikers On Nairaland / Dancing Style In A Wedding Where All Bridesmaid Removed Their Pants For Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.