Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew (2078 Views)

SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Romancer(m): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2016
Came by a thread where a moniker named uyi26 seeked for advice whether to report a rape case, so i taught i should create a thread concerning not that but Nigerian girls in general... I have no intention in bashing them because i have two sisters myself who are happily married.
A case of rape is a case of serious punishment as far as the law is concerned, but not a capital punishment. But if capital punishment is placed, nothing will still change.
Nigerian girls have to change their orientation. A average Nigerian girl thinks a man should always spend on a girl, in school, in my department the percentage of female to male is 80% and 20% respectively. As a result I have lots of female friends, when i bring this topic up they all say thesame thing of a guy always having to spend on a girl, that is why you see mostly guys do well in school more than than their female counterpart because they dont have any intention to use it because a rich guy will always take a educated lady over others, a C-grade is enough. they dont care because they always have the mindset of "they dont have to do anything anything after marriage the man has to always spend".
All i am trying to deduce from this is most Nigerian girls are lazy they expect the man to always spend on them hence they (the Nigerian men) see them as sex object. Then men will always believe all they have to do is spend and get what they want, if they don't some of these cases result into rape. I am not in anyway in support of rape...
When you look from politics to sport Nigerian females hardly participate, where are they? A beautiful Nigerian lady will never be in a soccer stadium to support the national team, she is too beautiful for that.
My advice for Nigerian ladies is they should use their hands and brain to get what they want, i myself would go for a self-reliant lady ,not a liability.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2016
If I say a prostitute is of value than common girls now. Some people would say I'm too harsh with words. A prostitute knows she needs extra money, and some of them are even educated but they put aside their pride, go where ppl don't really know them and get realistic

Unlike d so called common girls with fake pride. U want to have integrity yet the money ur parents can afford to breed you isn't enough for you, then get a part-time job and stop living in delusion that a guy would just be spending for you without accomplished hope

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice write-up.

I don't agree with you though.
I refuse to believe that very few girls are self reliant.
That's like saying most girls are dirty or most girls are ugly. That's a very wrong assumption.
Granted,some girls are only in relationships because they need a portable money bag but this doesn't mean that 'most' girls have this same idea.

There's no excuse for rape no matter how you look at it. If it's all about the money guys spend on their girls then can't they take that same money to ladies who are more willing?
Are you forgetting the pedophiles?
Or innocent victims who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?
First, people brought up mode of dressing as the reason for rape and now it's about the money?
Well it's not.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by WeWildin: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2016
Romancer:
. A average Nigerian girl thinks a man should always spend on a girl, in school, in my department the percentage of female to male is 80% and 20% respectively. As a result I have lots of female friends,

Why wont the percentage be high when you probably studying some bullshit course like psychology or sociology or gender studies, I pity you, just enter the job market, you will be raped severely anally

Nice writeup tho.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by jamalnation(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2016
WeWildin:

Why wont the percentage be high when you probably studying some bullshit course like psychology or sociology or gender studies, I pity you, just enter the job market, you will be raped severely anally

Nice writeup tho.
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Laveda(f): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2016
undecided The Op must be studying mass communication.

Btw OP, why go into a relationship when you can't take care of the woman you call your girlfriend? When you can't spoil her with gifts once in a while?

There's a difference when a lady makes it a point of duty to always ask, that's what I don't like, you're not her father or ATM.
But when you as the man can't provide once in a while when she's in dire need what does that make you? undecided

Nonsense! There's no justification for rape.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:
Nice write-up.

That's like saying most girls are dirty or most girls are ugly. That's a very wrong assumption.
Granted,some girls are only in relationships because they need a portable money bag but this doesn't mean that 'most' girls have this same idea.

There's no excuse for rape no matter how you look at it. If it's all about the money guys spend on their girls then can't they take that same money to ladies who are more willing?
Or innocent victims who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?
First, people brought up mode of dressing as the reason for rape and now it's about the money?
Well it's not.

And you miss the mark by a long mile. Nobody is justifying rape. All they are saying is, be careful not to put yourself at risk of it. No matter how many times or how loud you say people shouldn't rape, the crime will still be committed.

The other day Basketmouth was robbed, people kept saying it could be because he was flaunting his wealth. Why didn't you say something like "robbers should not rob". Yes, they shouldn't, but isn't it common sense to not attract them and put oneself at risk of a robbery? Do you not lock your doors when you go out or at night? Why not leave it unlocked since nobody should trespass on personal property?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Laveda:

Is there any justification for robbery?
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Romancer(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2016
WeWildin:

Nice writeup tho.
lol...na u sabi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Romancer(m): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Laveda:
undecided The Op must be studying mass communication.

Btw OP, why go into a relationship when you can't take care of the woman you call your girlfriend? When you can't spoil her with gifts once in a while?

There's a difference when a lady makes it a point of duty to always ask, that's what I don't like, you're not her father or ATM.
But when you as the man can't provide once in a while when she's in dire need what does that make you? undecided

am not saying i can't spend on a girl, infact my ex which i discharged some months ago is a typical example, in fact i suprise her alot, she make demands too, i dont even mind before she turn am to full time job... I had to put a stop to it by simply breaking up the relationship because as i dey so i no get stomach 4 wahala. But unlike other guys they feel they deserve something out of the relationship if not they do some crazy stuff.
I can't get married to someone who will ask me money for matches when the matches in the kitchen has finished tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Laveda(f): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Timbuktou:

Is there any justification for robbery?
Do you think there is?
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Romancer(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:
Nice write-up.

Well it's not.
ok look at it from a businessman angle. Would you invest in a project without the taught of getting a profit in return?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Laveda:

Do you think there is?

Lol. I can see you are "very smart". Thanks for your time.
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Laveda(f): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Timbuktou:

smiley Enjoy your weekened. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Romancer:
Came by a thread where a moniker named uyi26 seeked for advice whether to report a rape case, so i taught i should create a thread concerning not that but Nigerian girls in general... I have no intention in bashing them because i have two sisters myself who are happily married.
A case of rape is a case of serious punishment as far as the law is concerned, but not a capital punishment. But if capital punishment is placed, nothing will still change.
Nigerian girls have to change their orientation. A average Nigerian girl thinks a man should always spend on a girl, in school, in my department the percentage of female to male is 80% and 20% respectively. As a result I have lots of female friends, when i bring this topic up they all say thesame thing of a guy always having to spend on a girl, that is why you see mostly guys do well in school more than than their female counterpart because they dont have any intention to use it because a rich guy will always take a educated lady over others, a C-grade is enough. they dont care because they always have the mindset of "they dont have to do anything anything after marriage the man has to always spend".
All i am trying to deduce from this is most Nigerian girls are lazy they expect the man to always spend on them hence they (the Nigerian men) see them as sex object. Then men will always believe all they have to do is spend and get what they want, if they don't some of these cases result into rape. I am not in anyway in support of rape...
When you look from politics to sport Nigerian females hardly participate, where are they? A beautiful Nigerian lady will never be in a soccer stadium to support the national team, she is too beautiful for that.
My advice for Nigerian ladies is they should use their hands and brain to get what they want, i myself would go for a self-reliant lady ,not a liability.
you are a potential rapist...the key concept in rape is lack of consent! if she tells you to insert your dick once and exit and you do twice refusing to stop when she requests you to do so.

hey man you just committed rape! consent all the way or else you become another had been!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Laveda(f): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Romancer:
am not saying i can't spend on a girl, infact my ex which i discharged some months ago is a typical example, in fact i suprise her alot, she make demands too, i dont even mind before she turn am to full time job... I had to put a stop to it by simply breaking up the relationship because as i dey so i no get stomach 4 wahala. But unlike other guys they feel they deserve something out of the relationship if not they do some crazy stuff.
I can't get married to someone who will ask me money for matches when the matches in the kitchen has finished tongue

Well, you understood my point.

That sums it all.
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by amodu(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2016
I and rape discussions are like day and night
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2016
Timbuktou:

laveda is smart I read her posts from registration till present once...
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
SmartChoices:

laveda is smart I read her posts from registration till present once...

You saw the quotation marks?
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2016
Timbuktou:

You saw the quotation marks?
no i didnt notice them....no justification for rape!
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2016
SmartChoices:

no i didnt notice them....no justification for rape!

And I ask, is there a justification for robbery?
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 10, 2016
Timbuktou:

And you miss the mark by a long mile. Nobody is justifying rape. All they are saying is, be careful not to put yourself at risk of it. No matter how many times or how loud you say people shouldn't rape, the crime will still be committed.

The other day Basketmouth was robbed, people kept saying it could be because he was flaunting his wealth. Why didn't you say something like "robbers should not rob". Yes, they shouldn't, but isn't it common sense to not attract them and put oneself at risk of a robbery? Do you not lock your doors when you go out or at night? Why not leave it unlocked since nobody should trespass on personal property?

I see.
In order not to put themselves at risk you are saying that girls shouldn't rely so much on guys for their monetary needs right?
If I go along with the op's point of view, I mean.
I have no problem with that.

This whole issue stems up from the fact that guys think once they spend a dime on a girl,she's obligated to give up her body.

Do you realise how absurd that notion is?!
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Romancer:
ok look at it from a businessman angle. Would you invest in a project without the thought of getting a profit in return?

Of course not.
But you shouldn't be in a relationship just for sex.
No matter how much you spend on a lady,once she says 'No' you should accept it.

Here's a piece of advice,before you venture into a relationship,lay down all your terms.
In this way,no one will feel cheated.
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Romancer(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2016
SmartChoices:

you are a potential rapist...the key concept in rape is lack of consent! if she tells you to insert your dick once and exit and you do twice refusing to stop when she requests you to do so.

hey man you just committed rape! consent all the way or else you become another had been!

Mr man stop talking nonsense.
We keep shouting rapist! Rapist!! Have we talked about the female involved?
You call me a potential rapist because i said the truth. I am not the pussy freak, i have seen and known a lot of girls infact am surrounded by them. A decent guy stays with one woman, a pussy freak spends on any woman and will have expectations on every woman he spends on.
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2016
Romancer:
You call me a potential rapist because i said the truth. I am not the pussy freak, i have seen and known a lot of girls infact am surrounded by them. A decent guy stays with one woman, a pussy freak spends on any woman and will have expectations on every woman he spends on.

expectation must be tied to consent or rape ensues..tatoo that in your heart

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Romancer(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:

Of course not.
But you shouldn't be in a relationship just for sex.
No matter how much you spend on a lady,once she says 'No' you should accept it.

Here's a piece of advice,before you venture into a relationship,lay down all your terms.
In this way,no one will feel cheated.
of course,but today's generation see sex as a paramount thing in a relationship, but some girls don't agree to this. Then i will advice such girl to stay clear n reject anything coming from the guy. But some girls go still dey do oju kokoro dey collect , on the other hand the guy go begin dey expect. Then katakata go set in... Is it that hard to reject anything? If unfortunately it results into rape...the guy will start justifying his spendings. So you see what am saying??
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Ngokafor(f): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2016
Romancer:

....You are still displaying rhe same twisted mentality as seen from uyi the rapist and his horde of iddiotic supporters..

...Its a tragedy..no wonder rapists in this country have now moved to raping babies and toddlers increasingly...i guess those babies and toddlers too 'depends' on men for money therefore deserves to be raped? angry

...sick bastardds everywhere
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Romancer(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2016
SmartChoices:

expectation must be tied to consent or rape ensues..tatoo that in your heart

i understand ur point expectation tied to consent... To avoid all these wahala infact i would advice a lady to not accept any gifts from a guy if they are not on thesame page. the world is a dangerous place, lots of expectation.
That's not too much to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Romancer(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Ngokafor:

....You are still displaying rhe same twisted mentality as seen from uyi the rapist and his horde of iddiotic supporters..

...Its a tragedy..no wonder rapists in this country have now moved to raping babies and toddlers increasingly...i guess those babies and toddlers too 'depends' on men for money therefore deserves to be raped? angry

...sick bastardds everywhere
this is the world we live in, you are castrated for speaking the truth.
Even jesus christ was not spared, who am i?
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:

I see.
In order not to put themselves at risk you are saying that girls shouldn't rely so much on guys for their monetary needs right?
If I go along with the op's point of view, I mean.
I have no problem with that.

This whole issue stems up from the fact that guys think once they spend a dime on a girl,she's obligated to give up her body.

Do you realise how absurd that notion is?!

You miss the point again. Nobody has any right to rape anybody for any reason. Believe me, I would be happy if this dude is jailed, he has committed a crime after all.

However, in this situation, we can infer that they weren't in a romantic relationship based on the narration of events. She wasn't his girlfriend in the sense of a committed relationship. Which is why this guy was desperate, he didn't want to lose out on his investments whatever they we're. Was he right to have gone about things the way he did? No. But girls have to realise that there are men who will do what this guy did. Some people just have no scruples with wrongdoing. How do you identify which guy will rape you and which won't? Dem dey write am for face? Rapes even occurs where the guy hasn't spent a kobo, so why endanger yourself?

Men aren't just spending money based on charity. They're spending in the hopes of getting laid, which if they don't, the majority of guys take it in good faith, some don't. So, if a woman wants to play games with men's wallets, she should know it's a risky game she's playing.
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Romancer(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Timbuktou:

You miss the point again. Nobody has any right to rape anybody for any reason. Believe me, I would be happy if this dude is jailed, he has committed a crime after all.

However, in this situation, we can infer that they weren't in a romantic relationship based on the narration of events. She wasn't his girlfriend in the sense of a committed relationship. Which is why this guy was desperate, he didn't want to lose out on his investments whatever they we're. Was he right to have gone about things the way he did? No. But girls have to realise that there are men who will do what this guy did. Some people just have no scruples with wrongdoing. How do you identify which guy will rape you and which won't? Dem dey write am for face? Rapes even occurs where the guy hasn't spent a kobo, so why endanger yourself?

Men aren't just spending money based on charity. They're spending in the hopes of getting laid, which if they don't, the majority of guys take it in good faith, some don't. So, if a woman wants to play games with men's wallets, she should know it's a risky game she's playing.
Bar man serve this guy 4 orijin and nkwobi for me. Some pple still have their thinking cap on.
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Stop Biting More Than They Can Chew by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Timbuktou:

Smh.
You're going round in circles.
I don't think you even read my comment.
I'm 'speaking' based on the write-up above and you're here citing examples that have nothing to do with the matter at hand.
You'll do well to refrain from quoting me again.
Good day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sincere ADVICE NEEDED ,im Having Issues With My GF / I’m Having The Best S*x With My Best Mate’s Wife. I Want Her Everyday. But... / Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.