Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

In Need Of A Job In Portharcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Job In Portharcourt (513 Views)

I need a job in Port Harcourt / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Urgent Vacancy :Customer Service Agent Job In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Job In Portharcourt by marvelito: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2016
hello peeps.please i want to appeal to anyone who can help. my younger sister needs a job here in ph,she is really depressed about her situation. she studied mass communication. she can work in any office settings as a secretary,front desk officer,customer care, fast food attendant, pump attendant, she has experience in some of these jobs before she moved to ph. she is presently at oyibgo but that is not a barrier becos she can make it to work timely and planning to move to main ph city wen she get something doing. please ladies and gentle men help. her email is kanukelechi3@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Internship: Content Development Intern / Is It Appropriate To Post Job Vacancies For Pastors (ministry) / Strictly For Those In Need Of A Professional Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.