Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! (3322 Views)

Can Divorce Be Justified? / Can Cheating Be Justified? / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2016
It bleeds my heart this morning to see a thread created by a guy that probably sees nothing wrong in rape. https://www.nairaland.com/3340051/it-necessary-report-rape-incident to say I am disappointed in you is the least. I don't even need to bring any female member of your family into the figure here before I outrightly tell u that what your friend did is very wrong and you being a witness to such evil act and keeping it away from justice Is even worse off.
You guys need pshycological evaluation seriously, you need an orientation,the one that would change your perspective towards rape, the one that would make you understand that no matter what, u do not have the right to force yourself through a woman's thigh!
Get this right guys, when you spend money on a girl, u did it willingly undecided no girl Tore your clothes, slapped you, pushed you to bed and force their way through your fvcking cheques or cash! cry sad She asked for money you gave her, you asked for sex she refused and all you could do is cause her a forever pain? A psychological trauma that she will continually live with. What a shame, to even think some mentally deluded females sees nothing wrong in it, she collected money and refused sex, serves her right Abi?
Rape is rape. It is a forceful action that is taken towards the victim, there's no forceful action when you give money to someone. There's no crime in saying NO to financial demands from a girl especially if you know that rape will be your last resort if the girl refuses to agree to sex since 10minutes pleasure would have deprived you of your God given human instinct.
To even think that he has been dating the girl for a while now, I am sure the girl didn't see the rape coming, what kind of message is your friend sending? That girls should now be scared of visiting their boyfriends?
Some guys talks about dressing decently, what nonsense! I own my body and I can decide to wear whatever I like on it undecided a guy can decide to be on boxers and walk through the street without any fear what so ever but a girl cannot simply wear a mini skirt and crop top cos of fear of men. Talk about double standard. Which sane man goes to the beach to rape women simply bcoz they are in bikinis
I will not mention names, but some guys here are known for creating threads against the female folks, a thread to make mokery of femalehood. these kinda guys will most probably see nothing wrong in rape also.
I will not stop creating threads about rape on this site, if that is what it will take to educate someone out there. When I grow up I wanna be a woman right activist.
cc: lalasticlala
This kind of thread should make FP

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by finalboss(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by ezechueze(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2016
So true
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by lilmax(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2016
rape=lack of self control

skimpy clothes could make guys lose self control, Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2016
Fp kor sp ni,if men are fools ur father and brothers are men so u knw wat they are are......concerning d rape u talking about that thread never supported rape it was clearly stated but u support a woman collecting money frm a man that's nt her father or brother then let her get ready for whatsoever......its like d story of d girl dat followed a guy to dubai nd refused d guy aunty u will b thoroughly bleeped/raped...let sleeping dogs lie.........na greed go kill una u wan RECHARGE buh no wan DISCHARGE..

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by OkorieFavour(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2016
U re ryt by saying rape cnt b justified but the word "men" makes it general.. NOTE: nt all men are d xame
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2016
Sweetpenis: ..its like d story of d girl dat followed a guy to dubai nd refused d guy ..

Say what? Did this happen for real?
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Who's this one? undecided...so you can't pass a message without saying "All Men are fools"?...if your male family members are fools, if your bf/husband is a fool it doesn't make all men fools biko.... Dey use your head before you create thread. ...mchew.

*modified *

Nice of you to take correction...now to your message..... YES.... RAPE IS A CRIME AND NOTHING JUSTIFIES IT.. But then again, some girls do things that makes even the sanest of minds think of doing insane things.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by charijee(f): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Who's this one? undecided...so you can't pass a message without saying "Men are fools"?...if your male family members are fools, if your bf/husband is a fool it doesn't make all men fools biko.... Dey use your head before you create thread. ...mchew.
cheesy cheesy grinSee para-ing

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2016
\Men aren't fools
don't generalise biko undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2016
charijee:
cheesy cheesy grinSee para-ing

I dey vex!! angry

grin
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2016
Timbuktou:

Say what? Did this happen for real?

Yea bro it happened she came online ranting dat guys are dogs bla bla bla buh u follow am go dubai he bought u things e never b dog dat time,buh make I kpanachuku e became a dog.....so make I leave dat kain girl?how na my broda.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by charijee(f): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I dey vex!! angry

grin
vex small small biko grin
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Sweetpenis:

Yea bro it happened she came online ranting dat guys are dogs bla bla bla buh u follow am go dubai he bought u things e never b dog dat time,buh make I kpanachuku e became a dog.....so make I leave dat kain girl?how na my broda.

Lol. That girl deserves to be shot.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2016
OP DON TAKE AM PERSONAL LAUGH WON KILL ME FOR HERE.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Richy4(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2016
Op, maybe before we can weigh in on the topic, you need to go back to school to learn singular and plural.... it will not take much time...I guess you were not in school the day it was taught...

Like seriously..... U paint every guy with the same brush and feel comfortable and confidence, didn't even bat an eyelid..Are u just kidding me ?

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2016
charijee:
vex small small biko grin

Lol

Morning jare.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2016
Richy4:
Op, maybe before we can weigh in on the topic, you need to go back to school to learn singular and plural.... it will not take much time...I guess you were not in school the day it was taught...

Like seriously..... U paint every guy with the same brush and feel comfortable and confidence, didn't even bat an eyelid..Are u just kidding me ?

If na guy talk "all girls are gold diggers " she go rush to nack teeth o.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2016
Rape is a terrible thing and shouldn't be supported or encouraged! But u calling men folks fools is totally wrong..that's putting it very nicely!

u ruined the chances of this topic making FP which is probably the only reason u created it gan angry

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2016
Timbuktou:

Lol. That girl deserves to be shot.

No justification for rape yes u sef no do wetin dem go use tear ur pant...behave urself..
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2016
Sweetpenis:

No justification for rape yes u sef no do wetin dem go use tear ur pant...behave urself..

Lol. Word.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Who's this one? undecided...so you can't pass a message without saying "Men are fools"?...if your male family members are fools, if your bf/husband is a fool it doesn't make all men fools biko.... Dey use your head before you create thread. ...mchew.
Why are you behaving like one now? The kind of men am referring to knows themselves and my father. Bro and husband ain't one.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2016
OkorieFavour:
U re ryt by saying rape cnt b justified but the word "men" makes it general.. NOTE: nt all men are d xame
Thanks for the correction
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Richy4(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

If na guy talk "all girls are gold diggers " she go rush to nack teeth o.

I understand that English sometimes is a bit confusing.
But before anyone should create a thread, the choice of words is really important...
It's just like saying all whites are racist, all Nigerians are crooks and liars etc...
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Laveda(f): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmmmm

I agree there's no justification for rape.

But why tag all men fools? undecided

And the girl seff she claimed he's her boyfriend and she constantly collect things from him.. Sometimes you just have to know the kinda person you dealing with, no be every guy you go turn maga. sad
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by nuelzz04(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2016
classicB:

Why are you behaving like one now? The kind of men am referring to knows themselves and my father. Bro and husband ain't one.
are dey women shocked

grin

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by joseph1832ng: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2016
First things first, what's wrong is wrong!. Rape is a crime here in Nigeria, but eating a guy money isn't.

OP!
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by joseph1832ng: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2016
classicB:

Non the less, you still generalised and it's not nice.
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2016
classicB:

Wanted to reply you but I see you've taken to correction.. ..cheers!
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by charijee(f): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol

Morning jare.
Morning dearie
Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2016
joseph1832ng:
First things first, what's wrong is wrong!. Rape is a crime here in Nigeria, but eating a guy money isn't.

OP!
but the guy's money wasn't forcefully taken, he gave the money out of his own free will, a guy can always say no, what's wrong in saying no or making an agreement? smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! by IamLEGEND1: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2016
we will say it again.
if she chop him money......he should_rape her many times over....itz allowed. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / Do You See Anything Wrong With This Pre-wedding Photo? / Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.