Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) (12430 Views)

This Is How You Properly Hug Ur Girlfriend Especially In Public Places.(pics) / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by fox26: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
I did it in a mosque, was in new country and there was no lights realised later but the lady of the night knew it was a mosque! !
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by Holywizard: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
How old are you? You only dey did it outside,,you no get room?
village fun nah most especially wen men re drunk. my family house go fit contain ur entire kindred

3 Likes

Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Holywizard:
village fun nah most especially wen men re drunk. my family house go fit contain ur entire kindred
Na so we dey hear. Shebi na on top rock the house dey?

You forget una own the entire community.
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by Holywizard: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Na so we dey hear. Shebi na on top rock the house dey?

You forget una own the entire community.
u must be high on sperm

2 Likes

Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by Bassurge: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
HRYansh:

everybody was there? shocked shocked Now that's talent!
Bro you too much
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
Holywizard:
u must be high on sperm
Wisdom!
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by GoldenJulius(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Virgin lawa oo, make i read sm pple lies(comments).
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by HRYansh(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bassurge:

Bro you too much
cool
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by pussyphilia(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mine was in a mechanic workshop after the workers had closed for the day around 6-7pm. On a very busy road and the act was done with a sex starved married lady I met via one of the Playboy's magazines.

I think the lady was scared to meet me in an hotel so she opted to meet me in an open place. She was scared to the point that she even parked her car very far from where we met. So when we met, I think we both liked each other instantly and next thing we were tearing each other's clothes and making mad love there and then. I just placed her on a wooden bench in the workshop and fvcked her real hard. This kind bleeping and looking around with fear to ensure no one was coming. Next thing we heard car sound as if the driver wanted to enter the workshop, so we hurriedly jumped up and got dressed. The lady was already panting from multiple orrgasms but I was yet to cum. Na so she come dey tell me '' Daddy I am sorry u couldn't cum, I'll make it up for you when next we meet". Well since then we yet to meet again because I changed location and even my phone number.

2 Likes

Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by Fidelismaria: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
I still CNT forget DAT day

We went swimming in a small river

Den d devil used us

We entered d deepest part of d river and had underwater s.x

It was damn fun

Op av u Eva av underwater sex?
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by Holywizard: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Wisdom!
Hahahah wetin concern me
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by MAZIOKAFOR: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
my own many oo....

I don give her doggie for on top sofa for their palour...

I don bleep her for on top her bed for her house...

I don Fu*ck her inside our uncemented parking store
..see as I injure my knees bcus of the strength way I use funk her...

at the end, she had over 5 abortions for me and I quit bcus I couldn't satisfy her...

***edited I also Forked her in front of her kid sister wen they came visiting ( she uses the little girl as cover up)
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
I fuvked one on my way to heathrow airport, in a john!

I've attended and participated in three CFNM 0rgies grin
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by HRYansh(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Fidelismaria:
I still CNT forget DAT day

We went swimming in a small river

Den d devil used us

We entered d deepest part of d river and had underwater s.x

It was damn fun

Op av u Eva av underwater sex?
nah,but in an Elevator grin grin
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by vislabraye(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
I dey do am for inside car well. There was this girl of mine who I like doing inside my car (white benz 190 ). I will park the car in front of her compound at night and begin with biz grin . One guy used to say that he notices the car moving up and down whenever I come visiting.

Another time I will lay her on top of an abandoned car and start taking it from behind. Sometimes people will walk pass but won't even notice.
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by EpicMaurice(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:
#Team_Virgin cool
same here bruh.
Just came to read comments grin
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by ak4ac(m): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
where are the girls oooo.....make una share experiences naah abi una dey shy
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by HRYansh(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
ak4ac:
where are the girls oooo.....make una share experiences naah abi una dey shy
Ishilove,CrazyQuinn,Zirah,ireneony,Ivyy,rosieluv,redgem grin
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by 30secs(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Una well done o.....
I smell lies! undecided
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by jairusben(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
so my babe come visit me for one kind cold weather wen my roommate dey slip..(student lodge) so no wer to balla as we dey Hot.na so I crry her go bathroom oo..as we UnCloth,na I come c say no way to insert base on say I tall pass her..as a young medical student regardless sey we no dey study mths again I come dey calculate how to align like 2 buckets so dat we go blance..I bleep her wereY werey...second one na for inside our compound ..its fence Sha..after everything my mama tell me sey see catch me...I nearly mad
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Errrr I'm not sexually active. But when i used to be, I only had responsible sex grin

Do we have responsible and irresponsible sex? plz differentiate
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Do we have responsible and irresponsible sex? plz differentiate
Needless to differentiate buh à mon avis, in the context of this thread, "irresponsible sex " are those ones you engage in places in which you have to look over your shoulder for fear of being caught or found out
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Needless to differentiate buh à mon avis, in the context of this thread, "irresponsible sex " are those ones you engage in places in which you have to look over your shoulder for fear of being caught or found out

lolxxxxx
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by FreeSpirited: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2016
Ladies are hypocrites when it comes to sex.....u will be surprised if they tell you d unbelievable places where they have been fvcked........but they won't.....mtchewww.....fear ladies
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by FreeSpirited: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2016
Many of them have been fvcked in a church.....during counselling , night vigil,and after rehearsals...........they know themselves. hypocritres
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by rosieluv(f): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2016
HRYansh:
Ishilove,CrazyQuinn,Zirah,ireneony,Ivyy,rosieluv,redgem grin
lol i have never had sex in a strange place before
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by GeniusDavid(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Pls don't quote me without reason next time. That post is not what will make the kids here engage in what you are thinking of.

And There goes a Lady who couldn't even understand the point I was making! urrgh! What happened to humour!??

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
GeniusDavid:

And There goes a Lady who couldn't even understand the point I was making! urrgh! What happened to humour!??
Thought you were a troll. I'm sorry grin
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by HRYansh(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosieluv:

lol i have never had sex in a strange place before
*rolls eyes* grin
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Holywizard:
Is that you on your dp?
Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by GeniusDavid(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Thought you were a troll. I'm sorry grin

Oh! Its Okay! cheesy So You female folks always on the lookout for trolls?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) / Beverly Osu Goes Completely Nude In The Beach (+18 Photo) / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.