Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls (1431 Views)

I Was A Virgin Till My Wedding Night - Gospel Singer Monique - Rasque's Wife / The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) / Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls by bawomolo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
Why did she lose all these weight if being big was so cute.

she's look decent and trimmed down now.   

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxAudvllS7M&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls by kellorah: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
OMG. She's lost loads of weight!! That's good. . . . Healthier, and she looks better.
Re: I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls by bawomolo(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
word

her fat girl fans better take note. healthy is the way to go
Re: I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls by Kunbee: 12:45am On Oct 08, 2009
She looks fabulous love the hair
Re: I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls by TOPE20001(f): 1:00am On Oct 08, 2009
Is that monique? shocked shocked
Re: I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls by mohawkchic(f): 1:08am On Oct 08, 2009
[size=13pt]~Oh Wow! She must feel like a new woman. . .
[/size]
Re: I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls by bawomolo(m): 1:12am On Oct 08, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Is that monique? shocked shocked

monique don step up o. see hips showing.

some calabar men are lining up to pay the bride price grin
Re: I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 1:20am On Oct 08, 2009
That Rachel Ray is one sexy woman, I just love her voice, and for the first time ever a cooking show is fun to watch.
Re: I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls by chic2pimp(m): 2:30am On Oct 08, 2009
OH MY DAYZZZZ WAAA WAAAA WEEEEE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO Y'ALL HIPPOS OUT THERE, CURVY IS HEALTHY,FAT IS NOT
Re: I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls by africhika(f): 3:01am On Oct 08, 2009
yea, monique looks BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL. now u can see her gorgeous bone structure.
Re: I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls by bawomolo(m): 4:17am On Oct 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

That Rachel Ray is one sexy woman, I just love her voice, and for the first time ever a cooking show is fun to watch.

I agree rachel is sexy but give monique some credit. She went from pepsi orobo to coke bottle.
Re: I Thought Monique Was All About Big Obese Girls by okwabayi(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Women are very good at deceiving everybody but themselves that they are happy in a disadvantaged situation.
She secretly hated herself and jumped at the possibility to enter a healthy weight.

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Spends $1 Million On Birthday At Miami Strip Club / "baba Suwe" Drug Saga: Lasuth Radiologist Is An Ex-convict In India / Jason Aldean Admits To Cheating On His Wife, Blames Alcohol For What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.