Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway (30222 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by Aminat508(f): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
As part of initiative of Oluwo of Iwoland Ọba (Dr) ABDULRASHEED ADEWALE AKANBI ILUFEMILOYE TELU 1 to shoot Iwoland to limelight among the plenty of cities in Nigeria and beyond, Oluwo has decided to erect a GOLDEN GATE at the entrance of IWO along Iwo-Ibadan Road.

The Golden Gate which after construction will serve as gateway to Iwo and OSUN state at large will be of tourists attraction to all and sundry. Names of all well-known and philanthropists of iwoland shall reflect with gold on the gate

This serves as a notice to all indigenes of Iwo both home and abroad to support the great initiative of Oluwo of Iwoland Ọba Abdul Rasheed Adewale Akanbi Ilufemiloye Telu 1 both morally and financially to make this Golden Gate a reality.

The king said when speaking with amiloaded source that the project is taking effect from next month by God's grace.

The project will be very high and mighty, and all the wings on the top will be LED lights solared power.

See photos below

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/09/wow-oluwo-of-iwoland-initiates-another.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by Aminat508(f): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2016

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Welcomed development.

I want to type sai baba but.... people will atta..... lipsrsealed grin

Btw aminat508, you are doing a nice job with amiloded.
Seen some great improvements since I started visiting.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by agarawu23(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by dammy13(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Interesting. Nice development
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by Aminat508(f): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Contact17:
Welcomed development.

I want to type sai baba but.... people will atta..... lipsrsealed grin

Btw aminat508, you are doing a nice job with amiloded.
Seen some great improvements since I started visiting.

Ohhh I'm sorry, just seeing this, thank you so much ma'm Jazakumullah Kaeran!!

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by Wizdray: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Nice One My King...

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by englishmart(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2016
who gave him money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2016
How much will Iwo land be generating from this "golden gate" after its been erected? Na tourist attraction e go be?

Even Abuja's city gate no fit stand near this one.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by dollaflow(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2016
hmmm
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by Smooyis(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2016
Keep up the good work your highness. Kabiesi o
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2016
All these unnecessary show of opulence by our traditional leaders is nauseating.
They're just proving to be overfed cows.
Why can't they empower their youths, make charitable contributions to the society, change lives for good.
Abeg who Golden Gate epp? Is it the gateway to heaven? #Radarada.

To our Muslim faithfuls :
May the blessings of Allah
Fill your life with happiness
And open all doors of success
Now and Always
Eid Mubarak

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2016
Good one
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by gbaskiboy: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2016
This young king work in progress has surpassed the brainless, gworo chewing and kunu sipper that called himself our president. Should i mention his name? some should help me

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by zopaks: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2016
good initiative coming from the BIG BOY OBA!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by dklex(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by pyyxxaro: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2016
Golden Gate(Pure Gold) abi na Gold plated Gate

Make I go repair my Toyota Hilux

If na Pure Gold , we de come thief am asap kiss

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by EROMS38(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2016
The oba sef da bleach

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by ct2: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2016
God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by kennyjam: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2016
Gold noticed along iwo-ibadan. Please in case you wake the next day and don't find the gate there, don't panic sir as the real owners have come for it.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by Chumani(f): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2016
Iwo ti ko ni ilekun
Iwo ti ko ni kokoro

So the king is now planning to erect a golden gate, ok.
Its a welcoming development.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by solidgidlas(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2016
How i wish thats excatly what will b done undecided
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by teric4love(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Mhweee.. Is here in ondo city.. Small thing too dey surprise osun pple anyway take this ram for ur salla

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by snipesdam(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Aminat508:

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/09/wow-oluwo-of-iwoland-initiates-another.html

Am trusting dangote's truck drivers to crush thing... Quote me

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by Eliteklaus(m): 7:46am On Sep 12, 2016
hope this is not another white Elephant project
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by badmus1346(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2016
Nice one at Kabiesii.....Download the brand new track of the Newly Artist. Follow Follow by Chinathan
enter flashmusicmp3.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by talk2hb1(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2016
@least undecided
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by Innodon(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2016
Na him sabi
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by edababa007(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2016
Health Care Centre would have been better... Gate bawo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by holluwai(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2016
Is it really worth it in these hard times?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland Erects Golden Gate Along Iwo-Ibadan Expressway by Eliteklaus(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2016
hope this is not another white Elephant project.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olowu Of Owu Oba Dosunmu Is Dead / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men / Rare Yoruba Names And Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.