Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

She Does Not Like Having Sex With You If She Does These 3 Things - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Does Not Like Having Sex With You If She Does These 3 Things (5785 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Does Not Like Having Sex With You If She Does These 3 Things by kuchikau: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
chiddyok:

Brave comment. Pls show me u aren't a coward and send me ur address or ur full name. I will really be grateful.
How do u smell during mensturation?
Re: She Does Not Like Having Sex With You If She Does These 3 Things by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
kuchikau:
I will prove you to be a prostitute.

University of portharcourt teaching hospital.

DR. Micheal.
Bsc, MBBS( nigeria, London)
Surgery.
You are gay I understand u might hate puss**s, but remember u came out of a big fat hairy one. And u can hide behind ur phone and type rubbish. No problem. Just remember that d dance u did yesterday and everyone clapped for you, u might repeat today and receive beating. Now, quote me again.
Re: She Does Not Like Having Sex With You If She Does These 3 Things by kuchikau: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
chiddyok:

You are gay I understand u might hate puss**s, but remember u came out of a big fat hairy one. And u can hide behind ur phone and type rubbish. No problem. Just remember that d dance u did yesterday and everyone clapped for you, u might repeat today and receive beating. Now, quote me again.
Chiddyok.
U caught my attention.
I sent u a pm...lets talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Ways To Seduce A Man & Make Him Crazy For You! / The Way We Are Insultng Girls For This Section Sweet Me Die Help (pictures) / A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.