Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] (168432 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / Life Of A Star (a Celebrity Story) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Really sorry about yestaday. Would upload the remainin two chaps i promise unfallenly tomorow
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by osarenmwienda(f): 6:50am On Nov 20, 2016
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2016
waiting patiently
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by durapro(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]nice work bro....keep it flowing
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
CHAPTER 15

I went to youtube were i saw the video"FANCY'S ENGAGEMENT"has become the most viewed video of the moment with 4 million veiws and counting.

With shaking hand, i clicked on the video and the event between me and fancy in school from few hours back came up.Fancy was with me on the bench & then stood up,squat in front of me hold my palms in his.After a moment we left in his convoy with his fans bumping on his car.So this just the event that everyone is making big issue out of i thought to myself. I was a little relief. I sighed dropped my phone on the table,moved over to the bed and fell back landing with my back to the bed.

Sarah kept silent watching us,Fancy seem less concerned about eveytin but was maybe worried about me that hate public attention. he drew near,sitting next to where i laid,his phone was beeping nonstop but he choose to ignor it."Dont worry,give it probably a month,it will pass,you are just testing what is like being around a star" He laughed as he try boasting my confidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
CHAPTER 15 UPDATE

I turned,looked at him and then smiled for the first time since hours.

FANCY: am happy you can finally smiled.this just one of d perks of stardom.(he gets up) i should be taking my leave.
ME: (got up too) Ok, let me see you off.
FANCY: where is your friend(looking around for sarah who was in the rest room)
ME: babe i want to see him off.
SARAH: (came out) leaving so soon.why, am i the one chasing you away.
FANCY: (laughing) not really, i actually have an appointment around 6pm and it almost 4.
SARAH: hope we will be seeing you soon.
FANCY: more than how you expect (he said staring at me. He hugged her) bye.
SARAH: Bye

i unlocked the door we went outside. most of my neighbour were back. as soon as we came out all eyes were on us. i guess they might have seen the video too. they made no move on us probably because they didnt know the guy i was coming out with was their famous FANCY WHYTE. we walked downstairs,i walked a little behind him watching him walking magnestically down
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
CHAPTER 15 LAST UPDATE

I kept staring at him from behind walking down the stires.God!! this guy is really handsome.as if he was hearing my thought, he turned and smile.I looked away putting my face to the ground. I dare not meet his eye else i might miss a step and fall. We walked to his car,he moved to the driver side.

ME: bye! (i waved at him then turned to go)
FANCY: Jenny ( i turned again) dont worry about this media nonsense. just think about my proposal. i really need you in my life.

ME: (looked down again) ok i will think about it and get back to you.

I hurrily left there like someone who had fires under her legs. I was behind the gate when i heard his car start and left. Back in my room,sarah was all over me talking of all manner of nonsense ranging from the way fancy stares at me to fancy falling in love with me to us marrying.her talks made me to laughed and laughed through out the remaining hours of that day forgeting about fancy and about my video that went viral on youtube.

2 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by osarenmwienda(f): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Thank you small... But i still need more
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
CHAPTER 15

My phone's facebook notification sound had woken me very early this morning.i sluggish picked it up,open and read it " SARAH MADUFORO HAS HER BIRTHDAY TODAY" jesus!! My roomy' birthday was today. Immediately i got up, wash up the dishes and hurried out to where i bought soft drink and stuff which i used to prepare fried rice. When i was done with cooking,i took my bath, dish out the food,carried it to the room and laid them down on the floor.then woke my roomy who was still sleeping

ME: (open the window's cotton which was directly opposite the bed)sunshine wake up !
SARAH: (woke up sluggishly and started streching herself) good morning.
ME: morning dear. Now go shower so we can eat.
SARAH: (looked down and saw the food and drinks)woah!! you have aready prepared food. Thank God am really farmished.

She jumped down from the bed open the lid of the plate."my favourite"she said. she picks up a spoon and was about to start eating when i playfully held her hand which was half way to the food.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
PLS deactivate ghost reader mode. critics,comments and contributions are highly needed. I need to know where i need correction and where i did well
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by chekemy(f): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nice work u 've gat..keep it up
The updates are shorts tho.. wink
Well doing!
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
CHAPTER 15 UPDATE

ME: at least go brush your teeth.
SARAH: (pulled he hand from my grip) let go!!. Dont you know foods like this are more tasty when you eat them without brushing
ME: (we both laughed at her joke) dirty girl.
SARAH: yeah i agree so can i eat now in peace.

We started eating. And while eating sarah went still pouring out all the gubberish she has in her mouth about how the food tasted good and how i was the best cook and how i was going to win fancy's heart totally with my food. We kept laughing and eating.

SARAH: i have been meaning to ask this one you woke up early to prepare this food and even bought soft drinks,What are we celebrating.dont Tell is about you and fancy.
ME: (laughed and waved my hand as if waving her speech off) no it really about that.we are celebrating my best and only friend.
SARAH: me? What about me are we celebrating.
ME: happy birthday!

She screamed, jumped up and then on me trying hug me. I lost balance so We both land on the floor beside the food.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 5:15am On Nov 21, 2016
sarah must be very lazy indeed,to even forget her own birthday,oga oo,tankx dear

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
CHAPTER 15 UPDATE

ME: (laughing as i push her off me) crazy giry !!. Shey you want to injure me.
SARAH: sorry. God what am i thinking. i forgot my own birthday (she sat up and bounced back on the food).
ME: (continued eating too) so what are your plans today.
SARAH: might go shopping and maybe hang out with..., well let me call my new guy and see where he would be taking us.
ME: us. as in me and you?
SARAH: yeah! and better not say no cause there is no way am leting you hid indoors today that is my special day.
ME: (hissed) sly girl when will i be free of you trying to drag me to parties and outings?.
SARAH: (laughed) maybe when you are finally married to fancy. even at that you know me,i would still come around to drag you out.
ME: ok! ok!! you win. call him and let me know the time he is coming. can i enjoy this meal now?
SARAH: (started looking around) where is my phone.

she found the it by the bed and made a call. her facial expression changed and she quickly hanged up and threw the phone to the bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
COMMENTS PLS
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
CHAPTER 15 LAST UPDATE.

problem in paradise i said jokely. she turned and gave me this wicked and hateful stare as if i was her boyfriend that disappointed her.i didnt understand why she did that cause she had never been serious with any guy before to behave like this. she got up and left quitely for the bathroom and did another strange thing i have never seen her do before, she both the bathroom door from behind locking herself in. i lost the appetite to continue eating so i packed up the left overs and took them to the kitchen.i could hear the shawer runing so i took it that she was bathing.

There was a knock on the door. I answered the door, there stood VICTOR sarah's elder brother who she tried match making with.

ME: hey bro victor !!!. Good morning.
VICTOR: good morning, dear how are you.
ME: fine, this one you came to vist us this morning hope we are safe.
VICTOR: (walked in laughing) maybe you and maybe you are not.(looked around) Where is my sister.
ME: she is bathing. Let me tell her you are here

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by ayaobaidowu: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
you are too much dear, tnx for d update..
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by abefe99: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
more update
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
CHAP 16 READY TO DROP. SOMEBODY SAY HALLELUYA!!
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
praise the lord
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by osarenmwienda(f): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2016
really?
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2016
CHAPTER 16

Never underestimate love and it's power to cripple one's heart. Even i who is writing this with much love and heartbreaks havent understand the phnomenium"love" cause You might be claiming hard and kind of tough because you havent seen your Mr\mrs.from the first day you see him\her you will fill it like a rush through,taking control of you, tearing down those walls you have build around your heart and create a bridge conneting you to that human that tinkles your fancy

ME: bae !
SARAH: what!!(screaming)
ME: (taken aback a bit) wooh! Sorry but someone is here to see you.
SARAH: (in a much cooler tone but cracky voice) who is that
ME: (trying to pull a suprise on her) just come out and see who, you would really want to see him right now.

She unlock the door, to my suprise she was still on her boom short and the singlet she used in sleeping yesterday, her face was gloomy,her eyes were reddish and that was the evidence that i need to know she had been crying in there. funny isnt it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
CHAPTER 16 UPDATE

what is wrong with this girl today,was she actually crying?. God !!never will i thought in a million wishes that i would see the day sarah would cry because of a guy because of the way she treat and ditch them like dirt.

SARAH: (holding the door which was opened slightly) who is that.
ME: (starmmering) ur broo... Yes ur Brother
SARAH: (looking at me confused) who?
ME: (quitely) your brother victor.
SARAH: jesus!! Pls get me some cloth from my bag.

I left and came back with fresh set of cloth for her. She toweled herself and was out,dressed in a moment. She stormed of to room where victor have been waiting for us.

SARAH: (ran screaming into victor arms) big Bro !!
VICTOR: my baby !!( hugged her tightly and then looked her face and frowned a bit) whats wrong.
SARAH: (throw away her face) nothing
VICTOR: dont lie to me, you know i love you and you are my responsiblity since the death of our parent.
SARAH: (bursted into tears) my boyfriend just broke up with me.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
flow1759:

Nice one, you can write! I am hitting Nairaland with a story that will be a bomb soon!
i look forward to it. Do you now work offshore?
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 6:08am On Nov 25, 2016
CHAPTER 16 UPDATE.

I just sat there watching this sibling cuddle each other as if they were lovers. Victor was taken aback watching his sister burst into tears

VICTOR: you are crying because of a guy?
SARAH: i love him. (i marvelled at that word"love" that just came from her mouth) but he said i was over possesive,arrogant and demanding ( bursted into another round of tears)
VICTOR: come here!.shhiii !! It alright. He is a jeck (he hugged her tightly again then stared into her face by holding the both sides of her face inbetween his palms) you are a princess, my princess and you know what,princesses dont cry. Not for any guy in the world.

She dried her tears and let out a smile.drama! Drama!! All i could do was sit watching without speaking because i was speechless. This wasn't the sarah i knew maybe that was why i didnt know what word to say to her.

VICTOR: (he smiled and wiped her tears)that my princess.Here i got you something( he brought a box like item wrapped in a shiny gift wrapper)
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2016
Havent been seeing any comment lately. Business admin students in the house am i wrong or right" When the leadership is bad the the quality of output or production is alway detered and underquality". WAKE UP!! COS I NEED THOSE COMMENT TO WRITE BETTER!!.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by abefe99: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2016
sowy plss more updated
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2016
CHAPTER 16 LAST UPDATE

Sarah looked at me and smiled. she shook the box.

VICTOR: go on, open it
SARAH: what is in it?
VICTOR: i dont know.

She stared at him for a moment,smiled again and then started opening up the wrapper. Once opened,A small card inscribed"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A JEWEL" fell from top of the box which body was white and without any inscription on it. She picked up the card then opened the box.

Inside the box laid a single key tied with ribbon inscribed "TOYOTA"."happy birthday"said Victor. sarah screamed,hugged victor and me. then she ran off ,i ran after her all the way downstirs but still couldnt keep up cause ran like wind.she pulled at the small gate as if to pull it down and ran outside. there infront of the gate was a toyota spider car parked with a flower and a big card writen "to a special someone" in front of it.

sarah couldnt control her joy. she was jumping up and down, opening every door on the car screaming so loud that our neighbour came out to see what was happening.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2016
abefe99:
sowy plss more updated

THIS IS THE BEST ENCOURAGEMENT YOU CAN GIVE TO ME NOW THANK YOU
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2016
chekemy:
Nice work u 've gat..keep it up The updates are shorts tho.. wink Well doing!
IT is due to my phone typing capablity

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2016
PLS SHARE UR LOVE AND ENCOURAGEMENT. I NEED THE COMMENTS TO KEEP COMING
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by abefe99: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2016
am sorry dear is really interesting to be sincere am just in hurry to typ d other time cos,my,boss is around don't be discourag u are a genius

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

unHOLY MATRIMONY / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.