Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] (168484 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / Life Of A Star (a Celebrity Story) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2016
abefe99:
am sorry dear is really interesting to be sincere am just in hurry to typ d other time cos,my,boss is around don't be discourag u are a genius
Thanks a lot for having my back.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2016
KEP THE COMMENTS COMING GUYS. I NEED TO SEE THE EFFECT OF MY WORK BEFORE I CONTINUE
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Roeteemie(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Welldone bro!thumps up
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2016
KEEP IT COMING PPLE I NED TO SEE MY WORKS EFFECT. NOT JUST APPRECATION BUT CRITICS TOO
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2016
Roeteemie:
Welldone bro!thumps up
thanks a lot my friend.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by dexzzy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
I really really really love ur story.... keep it up

meanwhile I am really angry cause u don't always update on time, but anyway I still love you

*winks*
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
dexzzy:
I really really really love ur story.... keep it up

meanwhile I am really angry cause u don't always update on time, but anyway I still love you

*winks*
Sorry my bae . you know a guy gat to work round the clock to kep up with dem gals demand. na december we dey oo!! THANKS ANY WAY I WOULD TRY TO KEEP UP WITH MY UPDATES
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
We are geting to the part that TOUCHES THE HEART and More pple are veiwing but am seein less critics. Start dropping ur comments and critics It is the major part of any literature.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Holashikemi(f): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
No more ghost follower....nice story
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
THANKS EVERY 1 WHO HAD SHOWN LOVE SO FAR. CHAPTER 17 DROPPING EARLY TOMOROW MORNING AND I WOULD FEATURE THE NEXT GAL THAT DROPS HER COMMENT FIRST.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Holashikemi:
No more ghost follower....nice story
tanks. It means a lot to me
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Bolanlera(f): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2016
wat a NYC story, keep it up nd always b fst wyt ur updates
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2016
Bolanlera you are the fast to drop a comment. So am featuring you in my next chap dropping right about now.

The part am going to feature you might be a little bit sly, but i Mean no disrespect it is just for literal fun.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Beta,cus the suspence wan kill,i wan know sarah boyfriend
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Bolanlera(f): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
LOLZ BT please Mk it fast, I mean ur story nd u can cal me Bola
to short my name.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by dexzzy(f): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Onyenso100:
Sorry my bae . you know a guy gat to work round the clock to kep up with dem gals demand. na december we dey oo!! THANKS ANY WAY I WOULD TRY TO KEEP UP WITH MY UPDATES

OK my boo, am waiting oo jst update fast

and make d story a little bit long

I luv ur story, I luv every thing abt it.... so keep it up, luv ya
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2016
CHAPTER 17

It strange how some people especially girls just cant zip up the hole they have on their face. they tend to gossip and poke into matters that are not their concern. DEXZZY living at flat 5 although from rich home, but still looks like someone who eat leftovers and BOLA living at flat 2 upstairs who like showing of the new things she had bought had turned it into a habit to poke into i and my roomy's affairs. I have over heard them say many nonsense especially against me. In fact They pratically use our matter as appetizer to warm up their mouth in the morning, sit at home idle to discuss it in the afternoom and diset it for dinner in the evening. From where i came from we call people like them "APPOROKO".

Who say Money is not good. For just one day that would come and go every year, someone recieved a tear rubber car.We were still happy jumping up and down that we didnt know victor had joined us outside and was standing by the gate. Staring at us smiling and happy cause his sister was happy.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Dexzzy and bola am sorry if you see this as slander. It was for literal fun. am still not done with your names in this chapt.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by dexzzy(f): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
onyenso100,
onyenso100,
onyenso100

how many times I call ur name .....
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Roeteemie(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
E tooo short nah!!
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
dexzzy:
onyenso100,

onyenso100,

onyenso100

how many times I call ur name .....

NA just 3 times. but by the time i complete this chapter ur go call my name pass 3 time. lolz
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Irrespective of my short updates as a result of my phone typing capacity, my lateness in updating,my mistakes in writing and above all all my promise and fall moment,YOU GUYS ARE STILL STICKING WITH ME AND WAITING PATIENTLY FOR MY UPDATES.IT MEANS A LOT TO ME THANK YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
CHAPTR 17 UPDATE

Sarah ran and jumped on him.victor caught her swing her round before droping her back on her feet which made sarah laughed loudly.wow i had never seen this kind of bond this sibling shared anywhere. It was as if they werent sibling but lovers.

SARAH: thank so much. Know what if you contest for best brother of the year, you definitly win.
VICTOR: (laughing) for real?.Well i wouldnt want my princees to continue stress herself by jumping on and off taxi
SARAH: (hugged him again then look back at the car) this is too much. thanks for caring and always being there for me. What would i have done in this world without a brother like you.
VICTOR: nothing is too much for my baby. Ok let go inside so you girs can dress let go into town.
SARAH: first stop calling baby am not one anymore, secondly you have done more than enough you can go i know you have a company to run
VICTOR: And miss my princess birthday. guess no way.
SARAH: (jokely)thats new cosidering you are boring and a alway workaholic guy.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Hardybattee45: 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Onyeso continue your story ooooo....good job grin
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by cheeboozhor(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=Onyenso100 post=51422378] Irrespective of my short updates as a result of my phone typing capacity, my lateness in updating,my mistakes in writing and above all all my promise and fall moment,YOU GUYS ARE STILL STICKING WITH ME AND WAITING PATIENTLY FOR MY UPDATES[color=#006600].IT MEANS A LOT TO ME THANK YOU ALL.
uwc pls wen are we getting d next episode?
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2016
CHAPTER 17 UPDATE

VICTOR: (laughed) let say i changed for today cause it not every day the only lady in your life turns 19.

She stared at me then back to her brother then back to me. Her brother as well as i knew she wanted to start one of those her sly talks. quickly before she would start blabbing he walked up to her threw his arm around her shoulder and started pulling her inside"shut up and lets go inside.she followed her and he strech his other hand towards me and i took it den we started going in. of course the AKPOROKO FM correspondent group BOLA and DEXZZY was watching and waiting from the baecony upstires for news about us to start carrying around. their eye were just shining like rat being chase by a cat.my roomy was someone who was unconsious and caredless of what people where saying about her unlike i. we got inside,sarah rushed happiely into the bathroom to shower while i sat on the bed in the room where victor join while waiting for sarah to come out so i can go in and take my bath.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mattyboy007(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2016
Ghost mode deactivated... Abeg up date more... More ink to ya pen bro cool
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Hurklan(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Finally here, next plz
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by wickedworld: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
U are doing well, pls keep it up. Moooooor update.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Bolanlera(f): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
me AKPOROKO datz wat I hate most I no lyk dat kind role o lolz BT Weldone sha, more mb to ur phone
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
CHAPTER 17 UPDATE

I sat quitely with the tv remote in my hand steadily switching channel. But i could still sense victor's eyes on me but unlike the former me,i felt unmoved by his stares. I guess being around fancy rubbed something off on me.

VICTOR: mummy how are you and school.
ME: (i answered without looking at him or dropping the remote) am fine, hanging on there with the ASUP strike and everything
VICTOR: Jenny you are doing me bad oo
ME: (i looked at him) what did i do?
VICTOR: ever since the last time you came to our family house, no one have seen you again, you cutted me off completely from your life, no calls not even a text. what wrong did i do to you.
ME: bro,it not like that. School stuff dont even give me time for myself. Lectures this minute,tutorials the next and assignment after that
VICTOR: So what i asked of you,have you reconsidered my proposal

Just then the former me,the shy jenifer came back rushing & taking control of me as if it was water overflowing from a Dam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mattyboy007(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nyc one.. keep it cumin bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

unHOLY MATRIMONY / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.