Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration (44976 Views)

President Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja After Sallah Celebration. Photos / MC Tagwaye Visits President Buhari In Daura For Sallah (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Returns From Mecca, Spotted In Daura For Sallah Celebration. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
What were people thinking when they voted this old man into power though....
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Welcome home, the slayer of the Mandela of Otuoke.
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
collitexnaira:
This man should stop smiling, the country is not smiling. In a develop nation he would have resigned
You may hang yourself if you are angry.
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
AyaSunday:
How would you explain the fact that on both occasions that Nigeria found herself in recessions was under one man called Buhari? He is the only Nigerian President dead or alive that has achieved this disgraceful feat.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/opinion/10007-muhammadu-buhari-recession-it-s-1984-all-over-again

If you blame Jonathan or PDP for 2016 recession under Buhari, who would you blame for 1984 Recession under the same man Buhari? If you want Nigeria to witness a hatrick of recession then vote for Buhari in 2019 and watch your generation die of hunger.
He takes over from corrupt politicians, the ones you benefit nothing from but support.
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by Babajo82(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
GurlFriend:
President Buhari has today arrived at his residence in Daura, Katsina ahead of the Sallah Celebration which takes place Sept 12 and 13th.

The president looked frail and tired, but it didn't stop his excitement at touching down on his ancestral home.

See the pictures below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/president-buhari-pictured-in-jolly-mood.html

Attention Nairaland wailing wailers I regret to inform you that whoever is using abusive words or comments on our president is presenting the mentality of his/her family all those criticising the president lack moral character and in proper upbringing and if giving the same mandate iam sure they will perform poorly.
Advice if you cannot pray for this dear country I insist keep your rotten mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by flokii: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
God bless you sir.. Great man
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by grodt999: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
He is incompetent to do the job but he went for it anyway
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by fortune1968: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Too much presidio !Igbo nightmares ! Sai baba !

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by collitexnaira(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

You may hang yourself if you are angry.
And a dullard buhari worshiper like you is in position to tell me the, fvck off my mention grand zombie
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by Captainz102(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sijo01:
Daura dul'lard.
So dul'lard means president here on nairaland. Chaiii cheesy cheesy
idiot buhari is trying his best but you people are there saying nonensense do you forget about insecurity during jonathan. Nigeria will be better one day.
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by Captainz102(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sijo01:
Daura dul'lard.
So dul'lard means president here on nairaland. Chaiii cheesy cheesy
****buhari is trying his best but you people are there saying nonensense do you forget about insecurity during jonathan administration. Nigeria will be better one day.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by Ohi306: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
said baba
wailers will continue to shout recession as if Nigerian where not suffering under PDP led government
Buhari, the best president ever....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by DedeNkem: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
He's celebrating the Recession.
What a dumbas*s!
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by deebsman1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
But wait, this is not the old looking house they showed us last year
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
TrainingCEOs:
By 2019, the Afonjas will join we the Ipods, Ipads, and Iphones to wire buhari and his zombies to exile. shocked

I tot you guys are even serious with your biafra noice...now I know u are just joking.

Talking about 2019 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
akinze100:
Goro chewing Dauranite

Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by calabardick(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
The arrival of the daura monk in his monastery.

The kind of leaders that rules this country is an indication that Nigeria has no hope, it has no future. imagine a country like Nigeria always ruled by illiterate grandpas, what a fvck can they offer? Where are the youths?

The only educated president was the husband of "our fellow widow" that used his education to syphon all our resources

Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

I tot you guys are even serious with your biafra noice...now I know u are just joking.

grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Shoot them on sight. Zombie alert.
MICHEALADEX:

Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by SuccessConcept: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
hmmm Nigerians are dying u u're laughing
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by jadon147(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
tongue tongue tongue :Pna whic kin human beans be dix one nah -#u must be gworo and kola
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by Victorosiah(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
The Dictator
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by iyerikan12: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nonsense! please tell him that 99% of Nigerians are crying because of his bad administration.
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by doctorfemi20(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
Swizdoe:
He looks really frail despite the fact that he's not doing anything on that seat

Destroying the economy is a job too, don't say he is jobless
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by Mhjgembu: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sai baba may God protect u u and ur family
Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
And you will replace him with Fayose or Wike abi?
realnas:
He travelled to daura on a plane belonging to the presidential fleet, that plane has air conditioning in it, come eid he will slaughter a big ram, a ram that was bought with funds from the state coffers, he and his children will feast on importet foreign rice,rice bought for him with tax payers money yet this senile, incompetent old semi illiterate will open his mouth and blame me the common man that is struggling to get by for dragging the economy into recession? Buhari God will judge you, you will go down as one of the greatest con men to have existed on this earth,I have made up my mind that come 2019 I will use everything within my means to see that you are sent back to your daura and never return again. Allah Ya isa

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration by Elbowroom: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
akinze100:
Goro chewing Dauranite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths / Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.