Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This (1403 Views)

I Need Advice On How To Compensate People Investing In My Start Up / YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by codedmax1234: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
To the low IQ guys investing aimlessly in MMM Nigeria, you should read Wikipedia's post about it here >>> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

this is my favorite quote from the site tho: "On July 22, 1994, the police closed the offices of MMM for tax evasion. For a few days the company attempted to continue the scheme, but soon ceased operations. At that point, Invest-Consulting, one of the company's subsidiaries, owed more than 50 billion rubles in taxes (USD 26 million), and MMM itself owed between 100 billion and 3 trillion rubles to the investors (from USD 50 million to USD 1.5 billion). In the aftermath at least 50 investors, having lost all of their money, committed suicide"

He came to Nigeria coz he knows Nigeria itself is corrupt and there is nothing bad in adding to it. Don't be so greedy bro coz you will cry bitterly in the end.

I rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by Brainaic(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Seems you just discovered Wikipedia?

1 Like

Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by MasterCare4u(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
MMM NIGERIA...
Bridging the gap BTW d rich and d poor...

Leave MMM alone or you will apologize
later. Go and ask South Africa

You can join us and you will be paid...NO STORY!

Together we can change the world!

1 Like

Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by codedmax1234: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Brainaic:
Seems you just discovered Wikipedia?
have long been on Wikipedia bro. not even 4-5years
Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by codedmax1234: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
MasterCare4u:
MMM NIGERIA...
Bridging the gap BTW d rich and d poor...

Leave MMM alone or you will apologize
later. Go and ask South Africa

You can join us and you will be paid...NO STORY!

Together we can change the world!

lol, even if they are paying 1000% cash back every month, I will never branch MMM. why are you guys so f*cking adamant. most Nigerians will later cry bitterly over this when the time come if you guys don't desist.

they may be paying you quite alright, but I pray it won't be late before you realize the truth about Thia ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by codedmax1234: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
they already finished them abroad, it's time they come teach Una lesson also. I don't pray you guys desist from it. coz I want you to realize it when it is too late coz we are telling you now you are being adamant

1 Like

Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by Brainaic(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
codedmax1234:
they already finished them abroad, it's time they come teach Una lesson also. I don't pray you guys desist from it. coz I want you to realize it when it is too late coz we are telling you now you are being adamant

Bros, na your money them dey use?

1 Like

Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by codedmax1234: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
Brainaic:

Bros, na your money them dey use?
you are right, it ain't my money, but I feel somehow when people are walking in the wrong and they tend not to listen

1 Like

Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by wigo: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
codedmax1234:
I don't have time to read bullshit. I have my way of making money online that even in ten years you can never make half of it with that your MMM
abeg oga no vex. I concede defeat sharp sharp. Teach me your way so I can join too.

Am serious bro. I wanna learn

4 Likes

Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hatred for mmm continues, why is it always this same wiki page why not some other news source
Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Stop living in the dark bro and come join the moving train before u regret later. If you'd like to join, chat me up on 07069351316(whatsapp)

Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by eay(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
I laff grin grin grin
Mmm is real...I'm a living testimony.
You cnt tell us that it's a scam since you are not in d system.
Moreover, we are aware of the risk,rules nd regulations of the MMM community.
Lastly, it is our money and not yours. Will u keep kwayet already undecided

1 Like

Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by Vincent41(m): 4:25am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by codedmax1234: 5:05am On Sep 11, 2016
eay:
I laff grin grin grin Mmm is real...I'm a living testimony. You cnt tell us that it's a scam since you are not in d system. Moreover, we are aware of the risk,rules nd regulations of the MMM community. Lastly, it is our money and not yours. Will u keep kwayet already undecided

lol, see bad ass Nigerians, I love your spirit bro
Re: To The People Investing Aimlessly In MMM Nigeria, Read This by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
I don dey chop from mmm. If u don't like it go hug transformer

(1) (Reply)

What If You Think It Won't Work? / Late Night Jobs? These 64 Sites Offer Flexible Work From Home / See The Value Of The Naira At The Financial Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.