Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,789 members, 7,806,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

PDP Era Vs APC Era - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Era Vs APC Era (914 Views)

Buhari/apc Era, A Curse From The Underworld / 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / Transformation Era Vs Change Era .............. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Era Vs APC Era by massinola(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Is this for real?

Re: PDP Era Vs APC Era by APCsupporter: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
Propagandists. Everyone is enjoying himself in this country.
Re: PDP Era Vs APC Era by APCsupporter: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
Seriously op, we are experiencing the aftermath of pdp misrule. Enough has been said to explain this so make your research before quoting me
Re: PDP Era Vs APC Era by TINO26: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:
Seriously op, we are experiencing the aftermath of pdp misrule. Enough has been said to explain this so make your research before quoting me
please for how long shall we experience this so called pdp misrule? alittle positive difference will not be too bad you know

3 Likes

Re: PDP Era Vs APC Era by deji68: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
abio, tell them..... cool cool cool

TINO26:
please for how long shall we experience this so called pdp misrule? alittle positive difference will not be too bad you know

1 Like

Re: PDP Era Vs APC Era by APCsupporter: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
TINO26:

For as long as it is necessary. Go and make research on how pdp ruled this country for 16 years.

For the little difference, at least boko haram is no more. If gej could borrow to pay salaries even when oil was 120 dollars per barrel, what wud he have done now? Borrow money in excess and share it with the likes of dasuki! Simple
Re: PDP Era Vs APC Era by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
How will a reasonable person listen to someone that goes by APCSupporter angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Even Oyegun or Lai M. won't listen to you @ APCSupporter because of sentiments shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na wahooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

APCsupporter:

1 Like

Re: PDP Era Vs APC Era by APCsupporter: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
TrueSenator:
How will a reasonable person listen to someone that goes by APCSupporter angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Even Oyegun or Lai M. won't listen to you @ APCSupporter because of sentiments shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na wahooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Im not what you think i am. I chose it because i didnt know what to use as my moniker and i didnt want it to be boring hence the name.

I dont care about apc, i only care about Buhari and i do that with facts.
Re: PDP Era Vs APC Era by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
I sincerely understand but it is what it is and you are who you are.... Dogs are known by their names so don't answer what you are not....I didn't vote PMB because I never believed him..... However, he is my President and I will wish and congratulate him when he does well....then criticize him when he does otherwise. cheesy cheesy wink wink

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I honestly respect your choice.

APCsupporter:

Im not what you think i am. I chose it because i didnt know what to use as my moniker and i didnt want it to be boring hence the name.

I dont care about apc, i only care about Buhari and i do that with facts.

1 Like

Re: PDP Era Vs APC Era by Pidggin(f): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ask Oby grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Era Vs APC Era by MadamExcellency: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

For as long as it is necessary. Go and make research on how pdp ruled this country for 16 years.

For the little difference, at least boko haram is no more. If gej could borrow to pay salaries even when oil was 120 dollars per barrel, what wud he have done now? Borrow money in excess and share it with the likes of dasuki! Simple

Oil price crash is not the reason foreign investors flee Nigeria in drove rather Buhari's unfavourable economic policies not forgetting the uncertainty he floated for 8 months after his inauguration which completely wiped away Nigeria Stock market value.

Buhari met a favourable economy that he murdered within six months compared to what state of the economy you can't ever imagine PDP inherited from Military Regime.

Why are you wallowing in self delusion and recycling what your understanding cannot decode?

The use of the term "Borrowed to pay salary" not "borrowing to pay salaries" only occurred on April, 2015 and doesn't mean lack of money rather inaccessible funds occasioned by unsigned 2015 budget because the former elapsed on March, 2015 after completing the 12 months calendar year.

The Jonathan administration never borrowed to pay May, 2015 salary before handing over to Buhari. Get your facts right.

The NLGN 5.2 billion remittance alone was enough to offer bailout to 28 States of the federation without touching the sovereign wealth fund and without waiting for the May remittance from internal revenue.

If the trillions in TSA, US$ billions and trillions from recovered loot couldn't save Nigeria from recession then no amount of Oil money can.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obiano In Tears As Woman And Baby Crushed To Death By Truck (graphic Photos) / Biafra Update: Nigeria Might Not See 2022 / Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.