Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

35 Motivational And Entrepreneurial Quotes From Richard Branson - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 35 Motivational And Entrepreneurial Quotes From Richard Branson (527 Views)

5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream / Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping, / Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

35 Motivational And Entrepreneurial Quotes From Richard Branson by ibiboatais(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
35 Motivational Quotes From Richard Branson

Richard Branson quotes

Richard Branson is an English business magnate, investor, and philanthropist.He is best known as the founder of Virgin Group, which comprises more than 400 companies.
Branson expressed his desire to become an entrepreneur at a young age. At the age of sixteen his first business venture was a magazine called Student.In 1970, he set up a mail-order record business. In 1972, he opened a chain of record stores, Virgin Records, later known as Virgin Megastores. Branson's Virgin brand grew rapidly during the 1980s, as he set up Virgin Atlantic and expanded the Virgin Records music label.

In March 2000, Richard Branson was knighted at Buckingham Palace for "services to entrepreneurship".In July 2015, Forbes listed Richard Branson's estimated net worth at US $5.2 billion.

Related: 48 Powerful Quotes From Jack Canfield

Here are the motivational quotes of Richard Branson that would unlock your potentials.

35 Richard Branson motivational quotes
1. Business opportunities are like buses, there's always another one coming.

2. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.

3. Don't think what's the cheapest way to do it or what's the fastest way to do it. Think what's the most amazing way to do it.

4. A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.

5. The best way of learning about anything is by doing.

6. To me, business isn't about wearing suits or pleasing Stockholders. It's about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials.

7. Laughing a business is essentially an adventure in problem-solving.

Related: 40 Inspirational Quotes From Zig Ziglar

8. Entrepreneurship is about turning what excites you in life into capital, so that you can do more of it and move forward with it.

9. Change favours the prepared mind. The more you practice, the luchieryou become.

10. My philosophy is that if I have any money , I invest it in new ventures and not have it sitting around.

11. My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. I never do anything with a feeling of 'Oh God, I've got to do this today.

12. For a successful entrepreneur it can mean extreme wealth. But with extreme wealth comes extreme responsibility. And the responsibility for me is to invest in creating new businesses, create jobs, employ people, and to put money aside to tackle issues where we can make a difference.

13. Believe in yourself and back yourself to come out on top. A fulfilling career is waiting for those brave enough to find it.

14. Never go into business purely to make money. If that's the motive you're better off doing nothing.

15. I think entrepreneurship is our natural state-a big adult word that probably boils down to something much more obvious like playfulness.

16. If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes - then learn how to do it later.

17. Entrepreneurship business favours the open mind. It favours people whose optimism drives them to prepare for many possible futures, pretty much purely for the job of doing so.

18. My interest in life comes from setting myself hugh, apparently unachievable challenges and trying to rise above them.

19. The time to go into a business is when it's badly run by others.

20. There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passion in a way that serves the world and you.

21. Dream big by setting yourself seemingly impossible challenges . You then have to catch up with them.

22. One thing is certain in business. You and everyone around you will make mistakes.

23. The best advice I could give anyone is to spend your time working on whatever you are passionate about in life.

24. When people are placed in positions slightly above what they expect, they are apt to excel.

25. We look for opportunities where we can offer something better, fresher, and more valuable and we seize them. We often move areas where the customers received a poor deal and where the competition is complacent. And with our growing e-commerce activities, we also look to deliver old products in new ways. We are proactive and quick to act, often leaving bigger and more cumbersome organizations in our wake.

26. When we start a new venture, we base it on hard research and analysis. Typically, we review the industry and put ourselves in our customer's shoes to see what we could do better.

27. We did love to be involved with the creation of something very special, something quite large large and something quite exciting.

28. Records are made to be broken. It's in man's nature to continue to strive to do just that.

29. We are going to where no one has gone before.

30. Ridiculous yatchs, private planes and big limousines won't make people enjoy life more and it sends out terrible messages to the people who work for them.

31. Business is giving people in their lifetime and what they need and what they want.

32. Having a personality of caring about people is important. You can't be a good leader unless you generally like people. That is how you bring out the best in them.

33. If you are trying to do something for the first time, it's always an enormous challenge and there is no guarantee of success. You never know with these things when you are trying something new what can happen. This is all experimental.

34. Well , I'm somebody who is just living life, and if I get frustrated by something, then I like to try to put it right.

35. All you have in life is your reputation: you maybe very rich , but if you loss your good name, then you'll never be happy. The thought will always lurk at the back of your mind that people don't trust you. I had never really focused on what a good name meant before, but that night in prison made me understand.

Thanks for reading through these inspiring and motivational quotes from Richard. Kindly drop your comments and do remember to share.

READ MORE QUOTES HERE:
http://successvista.org/2016/09/1015/

1 Like

Re: 35 Motivational And Entrepreneurial Quotes From Richard Branson by ezechueze(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nice

(1) (Reply)

MTN Ends Mobile Money Service In South African / How To Automate A Steady Income Scheme And Become Rich Over Night. / Why Idea, Skill and Passion Are Not Enough [Part 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.