Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) (76957 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by bumi10(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
TV Presenter Weds Policeman Who Saved Her Life During Borno State Bomb Blast

If you watch Channels TV often, she wouldn't be an alien face to you. Blessing Asso is a Channels TV correspondent and she is now married to a policeman, Emmanuel Asso who saved her life. Blessing met Emmanuel during a bomb blast attack in Maidugri, Borno State.

She was doing a report on the activities of Boko Haram when she and her camera man encountered a bomb explosion. That was when Emmanuel was able to help the pair and give them safety.

Blessing said:

“There was a bomb blast. He helped us. We were displaced from our home. He helped my camera man and I. He gave us a temporary shelter for a night and then we became friends. Today we are married”.

Happy married life folks. At this time, it is needless to say all TV presenters and correspondents should be accorded great respect in this country and beyond because their job is very risky and thus, they do it for the benefit of all.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/tv-presenter-weds-policeman-who-saved.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by HungerBAD: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
What Boko has joined together,let no man put asunder.

So Ishilove,this could be us. Me coming to rescue you from a "Burning Nairaland" that is getting attacked by PDP E-Touts.

I will be your knight in Ororo Armor. The only difference here is that we get married the Lagos way.

The Lagos way,is you move in with me (in our room and parlour)and we start having babies without stressing ourselves with the wedding thing.

Wedding is old School and very overhyped.

462 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
ok! undecided

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nice. Bomb blast playing match maker.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by letsbet(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
Good one. Happy Married Life to them.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Fvcking good!!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Berlyn:
ok! undecided
i usually mock threads that are aimless!!!

but this is a "decent" inspiring post!

i don't understand why you have to be so low minded and sarcastic undecided
Soiling peoples eyes with your cheaply produced "garbage" opinion!!!
if you don't have anything meaningful to say, shut up!!! #sanctimonious crea***e

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nice one...
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
" meet cute" that's really nice!!!! #nollywood movie loading

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Luckymay(f): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
Cool.
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Dotmanroy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
Cool
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by izzou(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
So, what's the moral of the story?

Make sure you look out for Mr Right whenever you are in a war zone

Happy married life anyway cool

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by SweetPoison22: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
bbmpin:

if you don't have anything meaningful to say, shut up!!! #sanctimonious crea***e
I thought i was the only one who noticed that. She hardly say anything meningful. Nice one boss.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by eyinjuege: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
Awww...

He's her Knight in shining armour.

Just like the fairy tales..

Happy married life.

Hope your marriage is a blissful one, with no bombs to scatter it.

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by SweetPoison22: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
What a way to meet your partner. cheesy
I wish them well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Beamborla(f): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Where's my knight in shining armor

Happy Married Life kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by royalemperors: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Awesome!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by SweetPoison22: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beamborla:
Where's my knight in shining armor

Saw him last week in SAMBISA

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by ademiD(f): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
that's good...watched it on channels tv, the lady was so calm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by faithugo64(f): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
boko boys actually got someone a spouse,hmmm naija
happy married life

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by EFCCnig: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
people dey run, una dey do love kiss

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wow!nice one cheesy HML

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
HungerBAD:

So Ishilove,this could be us. Me coming to rescue you from a "Burning Nairaland" that is getting attacked by PDP E-Touts.

I will be your knight in Ororo Armor. The only difference here is that we get married the Lagos way.

The Lagos way,is you move in with me (in our room and parlour)and we start having babies without stressing ourselves with the wedding thing.

Lmaao! This man you're very funny o cheesy cheesy

HungerBad, you dey find baby mama to stay with you in that Oyingbo face-me-i-slap you apartment, shey? Later our news will enter Nairaland: 'Man beats babymama to stupor for not cooking for him' cheesy

This cannot be us without a ring on it, and Anambra man, marriage is NOT overhyped. It is sacred and beautiful if you're with The One wink

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
so they're doing superman and lois lane here abi
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Beamborla(f): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Saw him last week in SAMBISA
Awwwwwn... He's definitely coming for me.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by SweetPoison22: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beamborla:

Awwwwwn... He's definitely coming for me.
Don't be too sure dear. I guess you know the meaning of SAMBISA

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
oh my.. the man is her superman.. she knows he 's gon be there to save her always.. still searching for my own hero though. mhisbliss where u now?
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Beamborla(f): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Don't be too sure dear. I guess you know the meaning of SAMBISA
Very well... He could be one of the heros fighting for Nig.

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
kelval:
oh my.. the man is her superman.. she knows he 's gon be there to save her always.. still searching for my own hero though. mhisbliss where u now?
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
bbmpin:

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by SweetPoison22: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beamborla:

Very well... He could be one of the heros fighting for Nig.
When you see him, pls ask his this question, "is NIGERIA worth fighting and dying for"

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by FirstCounsel(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin cheesy ; grin grin cheesy
Oh gosh!!!! grin
HungerBAD:

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.