Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) (76958 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
FirstCounsel:
grin cheesy ; grin grin cheesy
Oh gosh!!!! grin
Don't encourage HungerBad. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Beamborla(f): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
SweetPoison22:
When you see him, pls ask his this question, "is NIGERIA worth fighting and dying for"
Like every typical and unpatriotic Nigerian, I'd answer 'no' on his behalf.

However, let's look at it this way, if not for them, you and I would probably be dead by now. Even with their sacrifice, thousands have died.

Your question sounds like, are 'we' worth fighting and dying for because 'we' are what make up Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by SweetPoison22: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beamborla:

Like every typical and unpatriotic Nigerian, I'd answer 'no' on his behalf.

However, let's look at it this way, if not for them, you and I would probably be dead by now. Even with their sacrifice, thousands have died.

Your question sounds like, are 'we' worth fighting and dying for because 'we' are what make up Nigeria.
Let me ask you this one, what have you benefitted so far as a 'patriotic' citizen of the federal republic?

I do salute our gallant men/women who lay down their lives for a country who do not recognise their service.

Some of our sportmen regret ever representing a coutry who do not give a hoot about their welfare.

So i ask again, is this country worth dying for?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Beamborla(f): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Let me ask you this one, what have you benefitted so far as a 'patriotic' citizen of the federal republic?

I do salute our gallant men/women who lay down their lives for a country who do not recognise their service.

Some of our sportmen regret ever representing a coutry who do not give a hoot about their welfare.

So i ask again, is this country worth dying for?
What have I benefitted, nothing.

You still don't get my point, you can't compare sportsmen with the armed forces. They are just way too different. Nigeria would still be Nig. Without the sportsmen but do you think you'd still be able to sleep in your house with relative peace of mind tonight if not for them.(armed forces)

My point is, they are not fighting and dying for 'Nigeria', they are fighting and dying for you and I the common man.

I should throw the question back at you. Are you worth fighting and dying for?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by iPrevail(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
bbmpin:

i usually mock threads that are aimless!!!

but this is a "decent" inspiring post!

i don't understand why you have to be so low minded and sarcastic undecided
Soiling peoples eyes with your cheaply produced "garbage" opinion!!!
if you don't have anything meaningful to say, shut up!!! #sanctimonious crea***e

You be murderer.. Aswearit! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by SweetPoison22: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beamborla:

What have I benefitted, nothing.

You still don't get my point, you can't compare sportsmen with the armed forces. They are just way too different. Nigeria would still be Nig. Without the sportsmen but do you think you'd still be able to sleep in your house with relative peace of mind tonight if not for them.(armed forces)

My point is, they are not fighting and dying for 'Nigeria', they are fighting and dying for you and I the common man.

I should throw the question back at you. Are you worth fighting and dying for?
Now, i get your point even though i still don't agree with somethings you typed up there.

Now, to the question you throw back at me, open your bible to Exodus 14 vs 14 You will get the answer you seek.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Beamborla(f): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Now, i get your point even though i still don't agree with somethings you typed up there.

Now, to the question you throw back at me, open your bible to Exodus 14 vs 14 You will get the answer you seek.
And you are so sure I'm a Christian

I know you don't agree with the sportsmen part but it's the truth tongue
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by SweetPoison22: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beamborla:

And you are so sure I'm a Christian

I know you don't agree with the sportsmen part but it's the truth tongue
What you call "truth" might be a beautiful lie to me.

Am not a muslim but i have a Quaran here with me.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Beamborla(f): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
SweetPoison22:
What you call "truth" might be a beautiful lie to me.

Am not a muslim but i have a Quaran here with me.
14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. Exodus

Even the Israelites went to war.
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by SweetPoison22: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beamborla:

14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. Exodus

Even the Israelites went to war.
Now, that's the answer to ur question. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Beamborla(f): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Now, that's the answer to ur question. tongue
Issorite...we both know the truth tongue

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by SweetPoison22: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beamborla:

Issorite...we both know the truth tongue
Not at all my lady, i only deal with FACT.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Yinkatolu: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beamborla:
Where's my knight in shining armor

Happy Married Life kiss

Here i am ma lady

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by jeff1993: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
There is unity in diversity!!!! ........ BOKO well done
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
Police is your friend.
From there he became a husband.
Few Nigerian police are nice!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
bbmpin:

i usually mock threads that are aimless!!!

but this is a "decent" inspiring post!

i don't understand why you have to be so low minded and sarcastic undecided
Soiling peoples eyes with your cheaply produced "garbage" opinion!!!
if you don't have anything meaningful to say, shut up!!! #sanctimonious crea***e
Damn! Total knockout. cheesy I don't think she will come online again tonight.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Dis babe worwor na the thing wey fit am she marry,if not she for tey for shelf doing fasting and deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by horlique(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is lovely.. the second good news of the day. After man city flogging mourino
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Wininno(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
BLESSING..... SARAH TANCREDI WEDS EMMANUEL....MICHAEL SCOFIELD.
ONLY THIS TIME... NO DOOR OF FOX RIVER PRISON WAS LEFT OPEN.... NO PRISON BROKEN.
THEREFORE, WHAT BOKO-HARAM HAS JOINED TOGER... LET NO ISIS, TALIBAN, AL QAEDA, ALSHABAB PUT ASUNDER. CONGRATS TO THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by talktonase(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beamborla:

Happy Married Life kiss
I am right here.Come let me save you... cool

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Be on standby, your knight his coming.

Beamborla:

Happy Married Life kiss

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by OnWebTech: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
whatever happened that night
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by doskie(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
E clear say she don dey find husband tay tay.

Which bomb blast did he save her from. She was already safe... He only gave her shelter. Its not like he jumped in the way and prevented her from been blasted like chow yung fat. Abegiii make i hear say police see bomb na woman he wan save. I pray ohh.
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
May ur marriage b blissful. U both r married foreva in good health n hapiness. Have a blissful marriage life

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beamborla:

Happy Married Life kiss

I'm here nawwww. Can't u see me? I've been hollering for a long time, mehn!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Marshalemmy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
wish them all the best life can offer
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Dis babe worwor na the thing wey fit am she marry,if not she for tey for shelf doing fasting and deliverance
Chai! Deris God Ooo

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Flashh: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
What Boko has joined together,let no man put asunder.

So Ishilove,this could be us. Me coming to rescue you from a "Burning Nairaland" that is getting attacked by PDP E-Touts.

I will be your knight in Ororo Armour. The only difference here is that we get married the Lagos way.

The Lagos way,is you move in with me (in our room and parlour)and we start having babies without stressing ourselves with the wedding thing.

Wedding is old School and very overhyped.
I approve this.

Ishilove, don't dare turn him down.

8 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by teric4love(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
what concerns Nigeria police with boko haram? when is no bribe.... God bless ur home
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Isorrait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.