Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) (76934 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 1:36am On Sep 11, 2016
am just going to say it dem no fine

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by DOiDO: 1:40am On Sep 11, 2016
Even bad situations can sometimes produce favorable outcome for some. wish you guy the best
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by chysam: 2:10am On Sep 11, 2016
Can anything good come out of Bokoharam?,YES!!!.
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 2:11am On Sep 11, 2016
This is indeed Boko love
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by brospee: 3:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:02am On Sep 11, 2016
HML.

I hope Boko won't use this for image laundry:We make infidels do the right thing. grin grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 11, 2016
love in boko land.dem suppose call boko leaders as best man
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by agisky1975: 5:30am On Sep 11, 2016
Abi mari live
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by shuggah(m): 5:38am On Sep 11, 2016
berlyn Abi benylin
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by walosky(m): 5:54am On Sep 11, 2016
tthis reporter na lier o....I sabi am! instead of discharging her duties, she and d olopa (olokpa policeman) dey do faka fiki before d bomb explosion....but nor be me talk am o....just passing jare
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:06am On Sep 11, 2016
bbmpin:

i usually mock threads that are aimless!!!

but this is a "decent" inspiring post!

i don't understand why you have to be so low minded and sarcastic undecided
Soiling peoples eyes with your cheaply produced "garbage" opinion!!!
if you don't have anything meaningful to say, shut up!!! #sanctimonious crea***e
Ha, guy you dey para o

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:08am On Sep 11, 2016
stubbornman:

My friend shut your shit hole and take correction .... you still wanna sound tough amidst your folly ....you think this is Facebook or Instagram where gullible niggers will hustle to give you likes for the rubbish you post....well deal with it ,this is Nairaland!!!!!
Una jus dey slap the babe left right and center cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:13am On Sep 11, 2016
Flashh:

I approve this.

Ishilove, don't dare turn him down.
Lol. Don't mind HungerBad. He is too hungry to pay brideprice so he is looking for free wife grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by anyicash(m): 6:14am On Sep 11, 2016
If not for Boko, She couldn't have gotten married.
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by moonnstar(f): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2016
Lala,do n come marry me
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 6:20am On Sep 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
What Boko has joined together,let no man put asunder.

So Ishilove,this could be us. Me coming to rescue you from a "Burning Nairaland" that is getting attacked by PDP E-Touts.

I will be your knight in Ororo Armor. The only difference here is that we get married the Lagos way.

The Lagos way,is you move in with me (in our room and parlour)and we start having babies without stressing ourselves with the wedding thing.

Wedding is old School and very overhyped.

You are still hungry

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 11, 2016
nice story
Berlyn, tell me those guys pm(ed) you and you didn't reply or they have been trying to get your attention for a while, those I..di.. Ots are pained, how on earth will someone just lash out at another person like that, immature guys, I SMH.
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmaao! This man you're very funny o cheesy cheesy

HungerBad, you dey find baby mama to stay with you in that Oyingbo face-me-i-slap you apartment, shey? Later our news will enter Nairaland: 'Man beats babymama to stupor for not cooking for him' cheesy

This cannot be us without a ring on it, and Anambra man, marriage is NOT overhyped. It is sacred and beautiful if you're with The One wink

I love you Ishilove. Please give me a chance

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
What Boko has joined together,let no man put asunder.

So Ishilove,this could be us. Me coming to rescue you from a "Burning Nairaland" that is getting attacked by PDP E-Touts.

I will be your knight in Ororo Armor. The only difference here is that we get married the Lagos way.

The Lagos way,is you move in with me (in our room and parlour)and we start having babies without stressing ourselves with the wedding thing.

Wedding is old School and very overhyped.

I agree with you, wedding is over-rated jare. Let's live together and have babies. All I want is legal protection for my children and I.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2016
[s]
danyel09:
nice story
Berlyn, tell me those guys pm(ed) you and you didn't reply or they have been trying to get your attention for a while, those I..di.. Ots are pained, how on earth will someone just lash out at another person like that, immature guys, I SMH.
[/s] bitchh nigga,, someone got raped and ol Ya bitcch cud say was "what a way to lose virginity"
Y'all are deranged

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2016
Ishilove:
Una jus dey slap the babe left right and center cheesy
lolzzzz...... you ehnnn
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by CplusJason: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2016
danyel09:
nice story
You're just the perfect definition of what an Asslicker should be.........

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2016
trustnobodi:
[s][/s] bitchh nigga,, someone got raped and ol Ya bitcch cud say was "what a way to lose virginity"
Y'all are deranged
forget all the rants bro, no fighting, now cool down, why would someone just lash out at another like that, she may deserve it but it was way over the top. C'mon life is simple naw, live and let's live.
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2016
CplusJason:
You're just the perfect definition of what an Asslicker should be.........
you don't deserve my attention, slide.
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by tectonotimes: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2016
mrkayusfit:

I love you Ishilove. Please give me a chance
HungerBad has captured my heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by sirconfidence1(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2016
The good effect of boko-haram insurgency
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2016
kinibigdeal:
You know we are in d era where u pack in first, stay in for 6months before he pays d bride price..Thats a typical '' Lagos marriage' then we have topic like this on NL 'Man pay brideprice, 6months after bride packed in''
The old ways are the best ways
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by tunahper(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2016
nice compensation
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Luckymay(f): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2016
abimic:

See my friend that loves meat, I knew I would meet u Here, the sambisa zone, so I came for the rescue *before the incident*
*carried her off the zone*
Welcome back.. ... Channels go too small for our own o. ..
Na AL-jazeera go announce ours, since it's related to Muslims.
Awwn..... I'm blushing already. Please when is my 'diamond' engagement ring arriving from Turkey?
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by CplusJason: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2016
danyel09:
you don't deserve my attention, slide.
Alright kid, defender, asslicker, now STFU and get lost. With your yansh face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2016
CplusJason:
Alright kid, defender, asslicker, now STFU and get lost. With your yansh face.
it's quite obvious you're all those things you wrote there as you just displayed all those traits. How I wish this was twitter could have blocked your silly ass. Get a life bro, this is just an online platform. You finally got my attention, I'll give you that, now run along and get off my mentions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.