Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 AM

Traffic Alert! The Deplorable State Of Akure To Ikare Route (pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Alert! The Deplorable State Of Akure To Ikare Route (pics) (733 Views)

The Deplorable Condition Of Roads In Mafuluku, Lagos (see PHOTO) / The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic Alert! The Deplorable State Of Akure To Ikare Route (pics) by Memesticmeme: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ondo state doesn't have a governor cos it had, this road won't be as bad as it is. I Spent about 3hrs 30mins on a journey of not more than an hour 45 min.

Re: Traffic Alert! The Deplorable State Of Akure To Ikare Route (pics) by Memesticmeme: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
More

Re: Traffic Alert! The Deplorable State Of Akure To Ikare Route (pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
I now take Akure-Ado-Ikare.

Useless government we've bn having in this country /state
Re: Traffic Alert! The Deplorable State Of Akure To Ikare Route (pics) by Memesticmeme: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
More

Re: Traffic Alert! The Deplorable State Of Akure To Ikare Route (pics) by Memesticmeme: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
AdeniyiA:
I now take Akure-Ado-Ikare.

Useless government we've bn having in this country /state

ABI ooooo foolish people... I'm so pissed... The governor is a useless man of timber and caliber

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Accident Along Ladipo Oluwole Caused By Reckless Driving / Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K / Horrific Video Of Woman Hit By Car While Talkin On d Phone And Crossing The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.