Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? (15021 Views)

Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Sweetnik22(f): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
It’s saturday night and your roommates are at a party. That means you and your girlfriend have the house to yourselves. You’ve just finished a candlelit dinner for two and have moved to the bedroom. Your girlfriend’s pants are around her ankles, and all you have on is your boxers. Things are getting pretty heated and you’re both aroused when you hear the front door open: your roommates are back early. Do you get turned off, put your clothes back on, and head out to join them? Or do you and your girlfriend ignore the chatter in the next room and go right on having great sex? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by UrWorstNitemare: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Listening to

Drake's 0 to 100
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Imhandsome: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
a switch

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Turn On ===> Yemi Alade Kind Boobs kiss

Turn Off ====> Dija kind boobs embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Turn On ===> Yemi Alade Kind Boobs kiss

Turn Off ====> Dija kind boobs embarassed
shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Imhandsome: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
You wanna know what really turns me on? . . unprotected...... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 'Wifi'....

9 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by iPrevail(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Only animals are supposed to act without restraint, self-respect or control.
I hope I've answered your question? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
annnikky:
shocked tongue

Your kind boobs can turn me on too tongue

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by NemzySeries(m): 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
NEPA dey fuckup sinced inception of APC so wen current uwan use Turn up bkos fuel & Gen mata ne b here Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 12:18am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Your kind boobs can turn me on too tongue
It can't undecided
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Sweetnik22(f): 12:27am On Sep 11, 2016
iPrevail:
Only animals are supposed to act without restraint, self-respect or control.
I hope I've answered your question? undecided
tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by EFCCnig: 12:29am On Sep 11, 2016
Turn on Mouth Action , turn off wen I cum

5 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Sweetnik22(f): 1:11am On Sep 11, 2016
EFCCnig:
Turn on Mouth Action , turn off wen I cum
Really, as in u dnt like it wen u cum or wat?
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:18am On Sep 11, 2016
annnikky:

It can't undecided

Why?? Is your booby not bigger than Dija's own?? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Sweetnik22(f): 1:22am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Nawty mind
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:26am On Sep 11, 2016
Sweetnik22:
Nawty mind

Bruh, why you dey follow me upandan now?? undecided

Na the same you use your reggae spoil my blues package with Suzan angry

Abeg, don't spoil this one again for me ooo!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 11, 2016
Turned on ----->>> when I see a guys hard on through his trousers or boxers(which is even better), this makes me wet smiley

Turned on------->>>>can't think of any right now...... smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Sweetnik22(f): 1:31am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, why you dey follow me upandan now?? undecided

Na the same you use your reggae spoil my blues package with Suzan angry

Abeg, don't spoil this one again for me ooo!!! undecided

Hahahahahahhah tongue
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Sweetnik22(f): 1:32am On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Turned on ----->>> when I see a guys hard on through his trousers or boxers(which is even better), this makes me wet smiley

Wow bae... hmmmm wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:33am On Sep 11, 2016
Sweetnik22:
Hahahahahahhah tongue

Bruh, wetin now?? undecided

Gerrarrrrrahiiiiiiiaaaaaaa Mehn Shît!!! angry

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:36am On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Chai!!! CrazyQueen, so you're not only watching blue film, you're also doing blue film shocked

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin cheesy
McBrooklyn:

Chai!!! CrazyQueen, so you're not only watching blue film, you're also doing blue film shocked

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Sweetnik22(f): 1:41am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, wetin now?? undecided

Gerrarrrrrahiiiiiiiaaaaaaa Mehn Shît!!! angry

Y u dey para like this na abi we dey quarrel angry

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 1:42am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

U won't like it cos is smaller than Dija's tongue
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:51am On Sep 11, 2016
annnikky:

U won't like it cos is smaller than Dija's tongue

I won't mind sucking it at least if it's suckable tongue
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Y u dey para like this na abi we dey quarrel angry

Because you dey use your reggae spoil my own blues undecided

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:54am On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin cheesy

Lol, Badt girl . . . you're bahd to the core cheesy cheesy

You'll surely need Jesus in your life undecided
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Sweetnik22(f): 2:04am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Because you dey use your reggae spoil my own blues undecided
Oya sori na smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 2:06am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I won't mind sucking it at least if it's suckable tongue
Is for my boo of life tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Oya sori na smiley

No shît . . . Oya chop knuckle cool
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:11am On Sep 11, 2016
annnikky:

Is for my boo of life tongue cheesy

Your boo won't know I suck your milk unless you're going to tell him by yourself tongue
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Sweetnik22(f): 2:21am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

No shît . . . Oya chop knuckle cool
cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries / Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.