Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? (15016 Views)

Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 2:22am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Your boo won't know I suck your milk unless you're going to tell him by yourself tongue
Sori he dnt share undecided
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:25am On Sep 11, 2016
annnikky:
Sori he dnt share undecided

But wetin now?? undecided

Na only him wan dey claim the bobby for himself?? undecided

Gimme his address make ah carry boys go giddy him angry
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Turned on ----->>> when I see a guys hard on through his trousers or boxers(which is even better), this makes me wet smiley

Turned on------->>>>can't think of any right now...... smiley

U must b havin kim kardiashian's butt,angelina jolie's eye,nickie minaj's boob,beyonce's voice,alicia key's legs and above all,madonna's unscatched energy and styles of sex for a man to be in activation mode at sight
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

But wetin now?? undecided

Na only him wan dey claim the bobby for himself?? undecided

Gimme his address make ah carry boys go giddy him angry
B4 nko abi u wan follow am share ? Abeg d door is locked so check d next door tongue grin

Happy sunday McBrooklyn
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:

U must b havin kim kardiashian's butt,angelina jolie's eye,nickie minaj's boob,beyonce's voice,alicia key's legs and above all,madonna's unscatched energy and styles of sex for a man to be in activation mode at sight
shocked shocked grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2016
annnikky:

B4 nko abi u wan follow am share ? Abeg d door is locked so check d next door tongue grin

Happy sunday McBro.oklyn

The door must be opened by fire by force ooo!!! angry

In case you don't know how bad I want you, I'm gonna put your matter in my prayer point for Church today and I know the lord will do it kiss

You'll just be seeing me taking you for shopping in your dreams everyday until you yield tongue

Happy Sunday Babe!!! cool
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

The door must be opened by fire by force ooo!!! angry

In case you don't know how bad I want you, I'm gonna put your matter in my prayer point for Church today and I know the lord will do it kiss

You'll just be seeing me taking you for shopping in your dreams everyday until you yield tongue

Happy Sunday Babe!!! cool

HHahahahhaha... U kno sey God no go accept kind prayer cos He knows that someone is there already cheesy

HHmmmmm... About d dream thingy grin grin I dodge am wella so u'll not c muah cheesy grin

Hope ur day is going fyn wink tongue wink
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
annnikky:

HHahahahhaha... U kno sey God no go accept kind prayer cos He knows that someone is there already cheesy

HHmmmmm... About d dream thingy grin grin I dodge am wella so u'll not c muah cheesy grin

Hope ur day is going fyn wink tongue wink

Smh!!! Because God don give you bobby now you con dey do stingy with am con dey do anyhow, shey?? undecided

My day is going well just for the fact that you won't gimme bobby suck, yours nko?? kiss
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by TrapHedges(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Imhandsome:
You wanna know what really turns me on?
unprotected......
'Wifi'....

Dabs for him... You're a legend
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
shocked
annnikky:

shocked shocked grin

shocked
annnikky:

R u for real,God must av created u after the first 7 dys of creation to be fully endowed.
MISS ENDOWED shocked shocked grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sweetnik22:
It’s saturday night and your roommates are at a party. That means you and your girlfriend have the house to yourselves. You’ve just finished a candlelit dinner for two and have moved to the bedroom. Your girlfriend’s pants are around her ankles, and all you have on is your boxers. Things are getting pretty heated and you’re both aroused when you hear the front door open: your roommates are back early. Do you get turned off, put your clothes back on, and head out to join them? Or do you and your girlfriend ignore the chatter in the next room and go right on having great sex? undecided

50 million
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:
shocked

shocked

Wat is it sef grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Smh!!! Because God don give you bobby now you con dey do stingy with am con dey do anyhow, shey?? undecided

My day is going well just for the fact that you won't gimme bobby suck, yours nko?? kiss

Hahahahhahahah... Yes na grin abi u wan make I be kezaya sad grin

Ehya ... So sori tongue

Going gr8 tnx smiley
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
annnikky:

Wat is it sef grin

I have travelled all over d world,dined with angels,had fun with goddess of beauty(venus) and had partied with all her beauty princesses but i'd neither met nor seen any angelic sexy luv that meets d above description which u claim to be.
Where r thou cos i dey run come wit paparazis n a classy red carpet.
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Sweetnik22(f): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Randy91:

50 million
Just that grin ask bubu he'll deliver it to ur step asap smiley
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:

I have travelled all over d world,dined with angels,had fun with goddess of beauty(venus) and had partied with all her beauty princesses but i'd neither met nor seen any angelic sexy luv that meets d above description which u claim to be.
Hahaha grin wat a swt lipsrsealed cheesy I dey NL dey observe somethings cheesy

McBrooklyn come n c ur contender grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy
annnikky:

cheesy
annnikky:

wat av i said that u r already planning to av a competition btw two able guys. Badt gurl.

How do we hook up cos i av the paparazis on ground.
goddess venus is already looking for u cos u r about to dethrone her.
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
annnikky:

Hahahahhahahah... Yes na grin abi u wan make I be kezaya sad grin

Ehya ... So sori tongue

Going gr8 tnx smiley

Annnikky, you no wan gimme bobby suck after all?? undecided

If you no gimme bobby drink, the milk go dry ooo angry
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:

wat av i said that u r already planning to av a competition btw two able guys. Badt gurl.

Bruh, make you find your goddess go another thread cos this Annnikky wey you dey see so, no even near or think am cos Kolewerk undecided angry
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, make you find your goddess go another thread cos this Annnikky wey you dey see so, no even near or think am cos Kolewerk undecided angry

BROVA BROVA BROVA, I FEAR U OOO wink
McBrooklyn:

BROVA BROVA BROVA, I FEAR U OOO
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Annnikky, you no wan gimme bobby suck after all?? undecided

If you no gimme bobby drink, the milk go dry ooo angry
grin grin y d tin go dry abi na u create am tongue
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:
cheesy cheesy

cheesy

tongue tongue grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
annnikky:

tongue tongue grin

I've already sent your pix to d satellite dept to help me locate u bt thank God u r back so lemme politely ask u of ur location
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:

I've already sent your pix to d satellite dept to help me locate u bt thank God u r back so lemme politely ask u of ur location
Somewhere grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
annnikky:

grin grin y d tin go dry abi na u create am tongue

If you no gimme milk drink, the milk industry go dry ah don tell you tongue angry
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
annnikky:
Somewhere grin
Ur luv don dey make me speak pidgin. I'm on bended knees
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
annnikky:
Somewhere grin
I am waiting anxiously for your reply
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

If you no gimme milk drink, the milk industry go dry ah don tell you tongue angry
tongue tongue grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 7:12am On Sep 12, 2016
oluwalewis:

I am waiting anxiously for your reply
Ayam coming dude grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2016
oluwalewis:

Ur luv don dey make me speak pidgin. I'm on bended knees
tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2016
annnikky:

tongue tongue grin

Annnikky, come my house come chop meat today now kiss
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Annnikky, come my house come chop meat today now kiss
Baruka de salah.. grin keep my meat oo cos ayam coming ryt away cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her / Songs To 'melt' A Girls Heart? / Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.