Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

How To Increase The Internal Memory Of A Smart Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Increase The Internal Memory Of A Smart Phone? (525 Views)

Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? / 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone / How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase The Internal Memory Of A Smart Phone? by favouryemmy: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Please how possible is it to increase the capacity of the internal memory of a smart phone?
Re: How To Increase The Internal Memory Of A Smart Phone? by letsbet(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Its not possible. move your apps from your internal memory to your SD card. that will free up some space. cheers.
Re: How To Increase The Internal Memory Of A Smart Phone? by favouryemmy: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2016
letsbet:
Its not possible. move your apps from your internal memory to your SD card. that will free up some space. cheers.
I've already done that. Yet it didn't free up enough space. Most of the spaces are occupied by apps that came with the phone. Whatsapp has given me less than 2 weeks to update the app. it's telling me there's no space for the update.
Those apps are not going to the SD card

Re: How To Increase The Internal Memory Of A Smart Phone? by favouryemmy: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2016
You can see in the above pictures that it says the internal memory is 2GB whereas in this picture below, it says that the internal storage is 4gb and it's fully available. I know that a temporary solution will be to format the phone but I would like to avoid it if it's possible

(1) (Reply)

My New FIL Powerbank Giving Problem / Online Shopping For Your Phones&smart Phones And Your Fashion Shop-free SHIPPING / Impeccable Improvements On The Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.