Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (60435 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Glory12345(f): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

I'm a loner right now sad

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by falconey(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
if you truly love him give it to him if you are not a virgin, in love you compromise, he did helping in the mentioned ways,now do the same for him.

if you don't, with time he will start a relationship with someone who can. BOYS GAT NEEDS

305 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by yungEX(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
lol he's been helping u financially, emotionally nd physically nd u can't allow him put only the tip.. Haba naw. on a more serious note I think u should stand by what you believe in!

266 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by finalboss(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2016

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by lilmax(m): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
dump him and get a guy with the same thought, that's all

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by TeeFriz: 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
Erm and you receive his financial Aids...lol Tit for tat...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by wahles(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ok
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
falconey:
if you truly love him give it to him if you are not a virgin, in love you compromise, he did helping in the mentioned ways,now do the same for him.

if you don't, with time he will start a relationship with someone who can. BOYS
GAT NEEDS

Hahahahhaha,I love dis,thumbs up bro...@op o gv him o if u nt a virgin..

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Aliyeous(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
Help him out...hes got needs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
tellwisdom:
Nigerian gurls are very foolish and dull. If he had refused you all these assistance, would you have come here to say "he's very nice"?? You scored him nice because he was able to help you financially and physically. I no blame you, na the eddiot wey leave him mama for village dey take care of a total stranger i go blame...Onye ara jati jati undecided

Haahahhahaha,dis is y they tear their pants...u don cop buh no wan make guy man chop..lols

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance.

Madam you can lie ehn!
This is your most recent topic,let alone post.
Nothing turns me off like dishonesty, makes me feel you just thought up this scenario out of the blues .

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
asin for real "supermarket boyfriend " shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by daclint(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
Stinginess at its peak.

Let me get this straight. He helped u financially and now u no wan help am sexually ba.

If na no sex before marriage u want u for add no financial help before marriage too.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Paseus(m): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2016
You claim 2 luv him buh yet ur still referrin to him as ur supermarket boyfriend...yeye dy smell,i blame d guy coz 4 em mind now him get gf b that **spits on this thread**

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by thekingisback: 1:11am On Sep 11, 2016
You better start vomiting all the money you have eaten before we start hearing stories that touch. A thread was opened yesterday morning about who witnessed the raping of a girl in his friend's house. Nothing goes for nothing. The girl was equally denying the guy sex the same way you're denying him sex and she was raped. Start calculating everything hour has spent on you and return them back. It's for your own good.

Whoever wants to dine with the devil must do so with a very long spoon. Don't smell a meal you know you won't eat. Be warned.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2016
Sister, it's better for a man to be stingy with his money nowadays because he hustled for it than for a woman to be denying you access to a hole she didn't drill by herself angry

All I'm trying to say is that you give your boyfriend punna make E chop bellefull so as to avoid narrating stories that touch later angry

PS: There are a lot of active edible catering ladies out there . . . Act Wisely, Be Wise!!! kiss

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 11, 2016
I really don't understand why girls will allow a guy to take care of your needs financially and emotionally undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:49am On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I really don't understand why girls will allow a guy to take care of your needs financially and emotionally undecided

And are you not part of those girls or are you in anyway better than them?? undecided

19 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

And are you not part of those girls or are you in anyway better than them?? undecided
No I'm not part of those girls smiley I don't need a guy to take care of me financially and emotionally, I can take care of that myself smiley kiss

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:04am On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
No I'm not part of those girls smiley I don't need a guy to take care of me financially and emotionally, I can take care of that myself smiley kiss

Lol, Oya swear say you never collect anything from a Nigga before?? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Oya swear say you never collect anything from a Nigga before?? undecided
I have and I've also given back, he bought me a gift and I bought him one too to show an appreciation of the gift he bought me. Is that not how it works? smiley

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:14am On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I have and I've also given back, he bought me a gift and I bought him one too to show an appreciation of the gift he bought me. Is that not how it works? smiley

Lol, so you only collected a gift from one Nigga your whole life?? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, so you only collected a gift from one Nigga your whole life?? undecided
yes, is that a bad thing? smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:18am On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
yes, is that a bad thing? smiley

It's not bad, it's weird undecided

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:39am On Sep 11, 2016
If you are not ready to have sex with him, then dont. He should respect your decision not to have sex until marriage whether you are a virgin or not, so my advice if you dont want to dont do it.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 11, 2016
If truly you've resolutely decided to abstain, the need to create this thread wouldn't have arisen. Your resolve isn't strong enough, you're having second thoughts and that's where you've begun to lose the battle.

Abstinence is good. Don't allow anyone tell you that because you're no longer a virgin, you must continue indulging in premarital sex.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Dshocker(m): 4:02am On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

I went to my oxford & longman dictionary,and both of em are saying the same thing....Wickedness & greediness

Babe you wicked & greedy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 11, 2016
. •••••••
undecided you males are hung up on the lack of sex and she has a real issue she needs assistance with.
••••••••••••••

You are celibate and you should have told him so early on in the relationship so he'd know what it'd be like in a relationship with you.
Tell yer suitors in future you are celibate and will not engage in sex until marriage.
••••••

I suggest you find a man with like mind or 1 who's willing 2 be celibate for the duration of yer relationship together.
•••••••••••••••

As for the man you are with
There isn't much 2 do .
You've let him know where you stand,he will ether stay or go
•••••••
If he does go......it's not the end.
There are other men .

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Mustack: 4:41am On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:

if you don't, with time he will start a relationship with someone who can. BOYS GAT NEEDS
Guy don't decide like that.. I have this girl that i love and i want her as my future inhabitant after i gave my sweet dick but what happen she left me broken into pieces. So girl if he cant wait let loose and run.

4 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:

I think this is the 1st time I've seen you comment on a personal issue
......terrible advice you give.
•••••••

daclint:
Stinginess at its peak.
Let me get this straight. He helped u financially and now u no wan help am sexually ba.
If na no sex before marriage u want u for add no financial help before marriage too.
Is she a proustite that his favors buy sex with her? undecided
•••••••••

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.