Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee (1200 Views)

Atheists And Morality. A Question! / Notable Atheists And Their Achievements(undiluted) / Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by honourhim: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2016
I have read atheists here making a mockery of miracle and throwing up challenges that God should heal an amputee. I am still wondering whether amputation is a disease. I have not come across any disease called amputation but i know that it is disease that can lead to amputation.Those in the medicals can correct me where i am wrong in the above statement. We know that God heals sicknesses and diseases as recorded in the scripture. In this case God can heal that disease that leads to amputation. Where someone is not healed and his case gets to the level of amputation that does not mean that there are not others that God has healed out there. I also do not think that God's intention is to heal everybody's diseases in this world. We are still in this flesh and the flesh will experience these abnormalities from time to time.

A good number of us have witnessed miraculous healing in our lives. God heals in various ways. He could heal miraculously or through the knowledge/gift of medication which he has deposited in some human. God created us with different gifts so that we can use it to serve humanity to his own glory and to our own blessings.
Some are blessed in the medical field, some in Engineering, some in arts etc. all these blessings are meant to serve humanities. This does not stop God from intervening in providing direct healing to sicknesses/diseases without going through medicals or herbal. We cant also expect God to be doing miraculous healing to everybody because this will render the gift he has given to those in the medical field useless. Same goes with other professions. If God wanted us to just sit idly all through life while he does everything for us then he wouldnt have deposited these various gifts in us.

If God decides to heal an amputee then thats it, but if he decides not to then we cant accuse him of incapability. Amputation is not a disease/ sickness.
Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by sonofluc1fer: 12:09am On Sep 11, 2016
Seems God hired you as part of his legal team. Hope he is giving you good pay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by EyeHateGod: 12:14am On Sep 11, 2016
See jrfc abi Watin them day call am is offering a million dollars if anyone can prove anything supernatural i mean in that God context! So bro ur chance to get Rich Though i wonder why not any pastors and miracle worker have taken up the Challenge yet"
Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by CoolUsername: 3:03am On Sep 11, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Seems God hired you as part of his legal team. Hope he is giving you good pay.

Looks like God gets off on technicality here.
Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by hopefulLandlord: 4:05am On Sep 11, 2016

Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by hahn(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by frank317: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2016
Lol... The summary of this long speech is... God cannot heal an Amputee.

An ordinary u, making excuses for the creator of this world. Shame shame on the creator.

5 Likes

Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2016
honourhim:
I have read atheists here making a mockery of miracle and throwing up challenges that God should heal an amputee. I am still wondering whether amputation is a disease. I have not come across any disease called amputation but i know that it is disease that can lead to amputation.Those in the medicals can correct me where i am wrong in the above statement. We know that God heals sicknesses and diseases as recorded in the scripture. In this case God can heal that disease that leads to amputation. Where someone is not healed and his case gets to the level of amputation that does not mean that there are not others that God has healed out there. I also do not think that God's intention is to heal everybody's diseases in this world. We are still in this flesh and the flesh will experience these abnormalities from time to time.

A good number of us have witnessed miraculous healing in our lives. God heals in various ways. He could heal miraculously or through the knowledge/gift of medication which he has deposited in some human. God created us with different gifts so that we can use it to serve humanity to his own glory and to our own blessings.
Some are blessed in the medical field, some in Engineering, some in arts etc. all these blessings are meant to serve humanities. This does not stop God from intervening in providing direct healing to sicknesses/diseases without going through medicals or herbal. We cant also expect God to be doing miraculous healing to everybody because this will render the gift he has given to those in the medical field useless. Same goes with other professions. If God wanted us to just sit idly all through life while he does everything for us then he wouldnt have deposited these various gifts in us.

If God decides to heal an amputee then thats it, but if he decides not to then we cant accuse him of incapability. Amputation is not a disease/ sickness.
This post is ridiculous, saying God doesn't heal amputees because amputations aren't diseases. Then ask your self why numerous pastors and even Jesus claim to bring the dead to life, is death a disease? Or in the case of blindness, which also isn't a disease. Miracles performed by pastors are just clever tricks and illusions and regeneration of limbs is just harder to perform, haven't you ever wondered why there hasn't ever been a well documented healing of a lame or blind person, or even an AIDS sufferer. Nigerians should open their eyes oh and stop giving excuses for a being that clearly doesn't exist.
Www.godisimaginary.com

1 Like

Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by lepasharon(f): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
OP you are shameless! Wow!

2 Likes

Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by realmindz: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant
character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust,
unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully"

cc The God delusion

1 Like

Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by yorhmienerd(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
frank317:
Lol... The summary of this long speech is... God cannot heal an Amputee.

An ordinary u, making excuses for the creator of this world. Shame shame on the creator.
WTF!
Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by yorhmienerd(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lennycool:

This post is ridiculous, saying God doesn't heal amputees because amputations aren't diseases. Then ask your self why numerous pastors and even Jesus claim to bring the dead to life, is death a disease? Or in the case of blindness, which also isn't a disease. Miracles performed by pastors are just clever tricks and illusions and regeneration of limbs is just harder to perform, haven't you ever wondered why there hasn't ever been a well documented healing of a lame or blind person, or even an AIDS sufferer. Nigerians should open their eyes oh and stop giving excuses for a being that clearly doesn't exist.
Www.godisimaginary.com
You need attention! Fast
Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
honourhim:
I have read atheists here making a mockery of miracleugift he has given to those in the medical field gdisease/ sickness.

People also get amputated due to accidents. What's your defense for God in this case?
Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
......and the Justification begins!!

Seriously; have some shame.

3 Likes

Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin op got more than he bargained for... grin grin
Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by GoodMuyis(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lennycool:

Www.godisimaginary.com

Clap for your head for yourself, Dont look for any miracle God can heal that your won wey you dey hide inside stomach lining
Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by honourhim: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lennycool:

Www.godisimaginary.com

I'm not sure you read the Op to the end.
Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by honourhim: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
EyeHateGod:
See jrfc abi Watin them day call am is offering a million dollars if anyone can prove anything supernatural i mean in that God context! So bro ur chance to get Rich Though i wonder why not any pastors and miracle worker have taken up the Challenge yet"
\

Somebody here gave an atheist here a challenge to bring an amputee for him to be prayed for. He promised the atheist an all expense paid trip but we all here saw how the atheist developed cold feet to the offer even to the disappointment of his fellow atheists. Leave that your talk abeg.
Re: God, Atheists And Healing Of Amputee by honourhim: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
kolawaxxy:

People also get amputated due to accidents. What's your defense for God in this case?

Yeah. i have addressed it in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3342740/why-want-yahweh-make-amputee

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Abstain From Eating Chicken Between January 1 And 8 - Prophet / 13 Countries Where You Can Be Killed For Being An Atheist / I Lost My Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.