Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,643 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone (5490 Views)

Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. / Team August Meet - Up Zone, Happy Birthday In-advance To All August Celebrants. / Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2007
kitaun:

@Fyne-wanksta, i look for both of una i know see una, hahahaha, learn English like u were advised by Razorr! overbearing attitude?? Nice joke!! Chistiana (u keep misspelling names why? why add 'r' in her name? your eyes dey distended just as your hands are warped abi? lol) u said is a sound mind?? Joke of the century!! If she is then Julius Agwu must surely be President of Nigeria, hahahaha, well u both have made the thread live up to its expection as per d name, Congrats!!

@Kitaun, the Ourang-utan
I can see my mastery of the English language is very difficult for your shallow brain's comprehension. So a hackneyed phrase as 'overbearing attitude ' is also difficult for you to understand, I can see the angle your stupidity is coming from. Well, as a patriotic Nigerian, Overbearing means domineering while attitude is behaviuor or better put character. Continue learning stylishly from me without appreciating me!
I want to reiterate that I can't continue dissipating time and energy towards a diversion and an attention seeker like you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2007
@fire-wanksta

where have you been son?? shocked

i thought your doctor would have let you out earlier!!! grin

been on the shrooms again i see, i almost thought Seun had banned you temporarily tongue

you never learn do you? you keep having erections for me! shocked angry

did you notice that i did not miss you or neither did anyone during your short stay in the
sanatorium grin

now you are back and you keep insinuating jacks@#t about how intelligent you wish you were shocked undecided or what explains your wanting so desperately to describe what you meant by overbearing attitude? lol grin cool

I TOLD YOU MY MONKEY SEEMS TO LIKE YOU SINCE YOU ARE HAVING THE HOTS FOR ITS OWNER, MIND SOME ACTION?? grin grin grin cool
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by phoenixman: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2007
kitaun:

did you notice that i did not miss you or neither did anyone during your short stay in the
sanatorium grin

silently poking a nose in *miss you nor did anyone*
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2007
pheolish one,

do you know the writing school of thought i belong to?? tongue

must you come here to show your ignorance by poking in to become the next victim, IDIOT grin tongue

even at that, what exactly is your point cool
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by phoenixman: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2007
kitaun old boy tongue i know you belong to a [b]GREAT [/b]writing school and it was not my intention to display my ignorance. i thought you were doing such a terrible job of representing that school, to the point of embarrassment, that i decided to throw shi@ in your face. that was my point. cheesy grin kiss kiss

We still friends. you do know its all fun and laughter. like this: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2007
U still dont make sense dude!! U have not been taking ur pills lately, have u?
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by phoenixman: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2007
well its not my fault you cant comprehend simple english. lipsrsealed thats an uppercut grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 12:38am On Jan 20, 2007
Mr Comprehension, you are a disgrace even to your very people u know? *BTW what prompted those foolish questions u were asking me on YIM, u no get family wey u fit ask?* nonsense!!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by debosky(m): 12:41am On Jan 20, 2007
tsk tsk

kit why do you let these guys rile you up so?

methinks your time is worth more ; what say you?
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by phoenixman: 12:48am On Jan 20, 2007
hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy kit. you are my brethren, but if you dont stop your incessant gibberish, i shall have to knock you out. kiss tongue
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 1:03am On Jan 20, 2007
Debosky_my gunner, u too much jare!! They r just haters, this phoenixidiot dey because of a lady he detests stalk me, what a life!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by phoenixman: 1:16am On Jan 20, 2007
Hey kit. just sent someone to go get some heineken. wish you were here to have a few with me. your bad luck cheesy
but i hear you consume alcohol like a girl, one sip and your lights are out.
you aint no badboy, you just a fake.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 1:23am On Jan 20, 2007
See houseboy wey dey talk! Hahahaha
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by phoenixman: 1:33am On Jan 20, 2007
that one just zipped past.
never did understand when you trash talk. wink so am not fazed tongue
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2007
sanatorium

@ Kitaun, the oldest Ourang-utan
The lunatic has broken bounds again, at least everybody can see the absolute display of stupidity by this wild animal. I still maintain that I can't expend energy chasing a distraction like you. I may reconsider my stance if you go back to school to learn the rudiments of spoken and written English Language. grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2007
Mr Fynewaka,

ME I NO SABI INGLISH oooooooooo undecided grin

But the thing wey i no be say my monkey sabi everything pass you, even if na to toast woman sef, dem never born you well near am, PUNKASS grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2007
@ Kitaun, the Ourang-utan
kitaun:

Mr Fynewaka,

ME I NO SABI INGLISH oooooooooo undecided grin

But the thing wey i no be say my monkey sabi everything pass you, even if na to toast woman sef, them never born you well near am, PUNKASS grin grin grin

Don't trivialise anything here, Your brain is just too shallow to understand English. I have advised you to go back to school. Afterall nobody is older than education. grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2007
New week, new day and your multiple erections on me with ur 3inches dick is still intact, na wa o!! I doubt you know just how messed up your orientation is!! U r such a pathetic and pathological lowlife that calling u a mad man is an insult to the Clifford Orjis and Revd Kings of this world! U r an unrepentant self-acclaimed graduate cultist, may the blood of those ever killed, maimed or wounded anyway or anyhow by u or ur cult haunt u for the rest of ur miserable life *at least u r a brotherhood so u live together u die together* keep coming after me cos i hate cultism and anything that symbolises it u hear? U end up ridiculing ur miserable self d more!!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2007
Fire-wanka, that reminds me was it not you that was advised to go and learn English by Razorr?? Ur goofs must make her puke u know, same here with me son!!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2007
@ Kitaun, the ourang utan
There he goes again with the natterings of naboobs lol, lol hahahahah.
Man, why digress from the issue at stake? Why not take out time to go learn the rudiments of the English Language as I helpfully advised? Your ancient gimmicks ain't working here grin grin grin. Continue displaying your foolery in this forum. tongue tongue
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2007
@fIREWANKSTER

I think by now you should know that i mean it for real when i say i hate your type cool

or how on earth can i appreciate your stalking me all over the forum cos i hate cultism shocked

You are the one making the fool of yourself like i told you, so keep at it, IDIOT cool cool

fynewaka:

@ Kitaun, the ourang utan
Man, why digress from the issue at stake? Why not take out time to go learn the rudiments of the English Language as I helpfully advised? Your ancient gimmicks ain't working here grin grin grin. Continue displaying your foolery in this forum. tongue tongue

MR ENGLISH TEACHER,

Who were you addressing when you opened your statement saying?

this after addressing me!!

Those who live in glass houses
. . . . . .
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by whitelexi(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2007
Ooooooh! now there's one pregnant statement shocked
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by mukina2: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2007
Kit why is fynewaka havin multiple erections on you?

pls remind him that you a male
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2007
exactly what has got me puzzled since o!!

BTW do i sound like am gay or som'n? angry grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by mukina2: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2007
he thinks you are gay grin grin grin

tell him you are male .
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2007
am sure the idiotic stalker can see from my profile am male angry cool
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by mukina2: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2007
spell it out to him

grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by jaybaby(f): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2007
Dang I love this 10nks Man 4 calling my attention 2 it---Mut can U please stay out of these--I hope u dnt want 2 srt playing d SUCK UP CAMP stuff here?

I'm enjoyin it--dnt b a Spoilsport
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2007
Stalker alert!! shocked shocked

Thread to be renamed "if you hate Kitaun sign in here" lol, grin

bunch of unintelligent losers!! grin

Hahahahaha am loving this more!! kiss

So Jaybaby which cult did u belong to in School? Black bra or Jezebels, i hope u would make your frat proud too just like your latest lover fynewanker?? cool

U must love the name and I suggest u get to lay each other real good and bear for urselves fugly pikins who as cultists would make u miserable hahahaha, grin

ILoveSuckupCamps!! tongue grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2007
Kitaun, The Ourang-utan,
Why were you trying to make peace with me by sending me IMs. Please just forget that. As far as I"m concerned, that was just an exercise in futility. Don't you think you would have used that preciuos time of yours for learning the basics of English Language? lol lol. I don't roll with dullard and idiots, my friends are responsible and intelligent men. Try look out for your type elsewhere. tongue tongue
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by chistiana(f): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2007
@ Kitaun

shoooooooo,U no dey tire,any way i ve miss u lol

@ Pheonixman
hey sweat heart,whats good miss yea cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by jaybaby(f): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2007
Omg so mr EGUN now owns NAIRALAND i never knew--HE fitttttttttttttt- in his drimz--he can only drm abt it--& abt bin a cultist hmmmmmmmmm---YES I'M & just drp ur addy--u r a goner! U can only shout on N/L--i no pple like U--seen outside--u r jus like VEGETABLE shocked shocked shocked shocked

U R JUS A SMALLY --UR POST MAKES A VERY DULL SOUND OF IMPACT -ALL CUZ OF THAT UR SNAGGLE-TOOTHsad sad

EGUN--SO PPLE SHLDNT CONTRIBUTE CUZ OF 1 SQUALID IDIOT--HUH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex Life In Naija / Latest Instagram Hookup Page With Benefits / ***Happy Birthday Freecocoa***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.