Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Gionee M5 Mini.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Mini.. (582 Views)

Root Gionee M5 Mini Marshmallow 6.0 With Latest Kingroot 5.0.1 / Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users / Advice Needed: Tecno C8, Gionee M5 Mini & Infinix Note 2 Igb Which Is Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee M5 Mini.. by Malayy(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2016
when am asked how much I got my phone, and I tell them.. they start looking at me with disdain. like an unserious dude, who knows nothing.. "how can you spend such money on a phone? don't you have other needs? "
"oh, I don't blame you. you see eat 'mama thank you ma'am".
and the phone is not even that expensive. 39k.. can't you spend your money on what you like, without people judging you.. I guess it's poverty mentality..
Nigerians please change your mentality.
Re: Gionee M5 Mini.. by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin
Re: Gionee M5 Mini.. by nasiest(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2016
Abeg,enjoy your life while you are young joor,I'm thinking getting it one of this days self coz I'm tired of my freaking BlackBerry Q10. grin
Re: Gionee M5 Mini.. by Malayy(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2016
nasiest:
Abeg,enjoy your life while you are young joor,I'm thinking getting it one of this days self coz I'm tired of my freaking BlackBerry Q10. grin
thank you.. which one do you plan getting?
Re: Gionee M5 Mini.. by nasiest(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Just got the gionee m5 mini yesterday.about disposing my Q10 now grin,so haters can go and jump in the lagoon for all I care.

(1) (Reply)

Watsap Vs Blackberry / The Do's And Don't For Infinity Hot S. / Itel It1516plus Photos, Specs And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.