Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m (31714 Views)

Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ / Court Summons EFCC For Freezing Fayose's Account / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by flokii: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Shameless woman.. barawo banza.

Like husband like wife undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by kenex4ever(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:
31,800,000 Dollars traced to a Civil Servant who became first lady and they still ask how we entered this recession.

At current exchange rate we are talking about 11,130,000,000 Naira. That is at 350naira per dollar

With 11,130,000,000 Naira

1. 2,000,000 can be given to 5,565 brilliant graduates to start business as entrepreneurs.
If they employ 5 people each.

5 * 5,565 people would have a job = 27,825
if those 5 people have 1 dependant each = 27,825 + 27,825 + 5,565

= 61,215 people can be beneficiaries of that fund for years.

Continue screaming we told them. Una just dey start.

NB:
1. Analysis was based on the amount Patience claimed she owned and EFCC froze.
2. I wrote them in full because, this 15M, 1B at times looks like just 15 and just 1. angry angry
use part of d over 5B when bubu dey use maitain jets to give d "brilliant graduates" and all d billions wen him dey use dey travel up and down.
. but $31m no be change o, let's c Hw this one ends.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Icecomrade: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
tno4real:

Another mumu in action

Only if you had anything to counter my position you wouldn't be trading abuse.

It's a clear sign your empty upstairs.
So, just pass

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by AntiWailer: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
kenex4ever:
use part of d over 5B when bubu dey use maitain jets to give d "brilliant graduates" and all d billions wen him dey use dey travel up and down.
. but $31m no be change o, let's c Hw this one ends.

My position on the Jet is clear.

Bubu should sell all the useless jets and leave only 2.

It its as simple as that.

Some one watch it grow up to 10. Bubu should show the difference by putting all of them for sale or convert them to a National career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Icecomrade: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
justhelp:
son of a thief

Is it the best you could offer?

Lolz

No time for retards
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by pyxon(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:
Foolish woman. So senseless and silly. If she really got the money lawfully then why hiding it? Its only in Nigeria that a confirmed criminal wud come out to show his stupidity. Why wont the economy be in recession sef

you posted that she is a 'confirmed criminal'. Are you the judge that convicted her. Or you think Afonja beer parlours are now law courts. mtchew

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by GMBuhari: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:
31,800,000 Dollars traced to a Civil Servant who became first lady and they still ask how we entered this recession.

At current exchange rate we are talking about 11,130,000,000 Naira. That is at 350naira per dollar

2. I wrote them in full because, this 15M, 1B at times looks like just 15 and just 1. angry angry

OH seems they have one and the same playbook

Omisore sued EFCC, he vomitted 700M

FFK sued EFCC he vomitted 400M

Obanikoro sued EFCC, he has not come home

Metuah I think also sued EFCC 500M bail ,400M settlement with FG

Can't wait to see the outcome of this suing

I like your analysis by the way it's correct

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Klepto shepopo! Diaris Goduoooo!
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by grodt999: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Whatever this tomato seller-type woman does it's with the full connivance of her mumu-president husband.
They are both implicated in the 2 billion dollars scandal and should in in a cell instead of travelling around the world playing elections goodwill ambassador

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by myhotbrain: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Icecomrade:

EFCC litter the polity with investigations here and there. Media convictions without court convictions.

They can never and will never get any conviction because they are more corrupt than the people they chase after.

I ve been privacy to EFCC activities and I can say it for free, if an independent body investigate EFCC, 82% of their staff will be behind bars.

Thief chasing Thief.

Rubbish

You have been "privacy" " to EFCC activities!
You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by captap02: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

35 million dollars ?

and mention the bag and lets check online too so u won't be the only checker.

after checking we remove 35 million from 11 billion and u see how ashamed you should be.

When we talk about people with our collective wealth in their pocket.

"This person too" is not an appropriate response at that time. It is just ridiculously lame.

35 million naira, the post was in fontpage

https://www.nairaland.com/3268565/aisha-buhari-u.s-hermes-bag
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by otunbateekay(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
@Glo share!..please come back here. I want more of your village weekly meeting goss.ips and analysis...
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by duni04(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Icecomrade:

EFCC litter the polity with investigations here and there. Media convictions without court convictions.

They can never and will never get any conviction because they are more corrupt than the people they chase after.

I ve been privacy to EFCC activities and I can say it for free, if an independent body investigate EFCC, 82% of their staff will be behind bars.

Thief chasing Thief.

Rubbish

Try reading more and spending less time on nairaland defending thieves

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/204162-efcc-secured-140-convictions-recovered-billions-dollars-6-months-magu.html

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by justhelp(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
GloShare:

I can accept being a disgrace to a disgrace.
that's why you and your tribe are doom cos you never support good but evil
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Okwyjesus(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

1. 2,000,000 can be given to 5,565 brilliant graduates to start business as entrepreneurs.

NB:
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by erico2k2(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:

OH seems they have one and the same playbook

Omisore sued EFCC, he vomitted 700M

FFK sued EFCC he vomitted 400M

Obanikoro sued EFCC, he has not come home

Metuah I think also sued EFCC 500M bail ,400M settlement with FG

Can't wait to see the outcome of this suing

I like your analysis by the way it's correct
and you actually Believe they returned these monies? really?
that shows the reason why the APC led FG is playing scrabble with the lives of Nigeria and yah all sit down and take it in good faith.
Have you ever heard a thief return money and let go?In this season where apc IS TRYING TO MAKE A STATEMENT OF CORRUPTION
btw WHERE IS dansuki THESE DAYS? HE HAS GONE UNDERGROUND SINCE THEY CHALLENGED THE fg TO BRING HIM TO COURT TO SAY ALL THAT HE SAID IN PERSON IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE SO THAT HE COULD BE CROSSED EXAMINED.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by amagunnerfan: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Icecomrade:

Thief chasing Thief.

Rubbish

EFCC officials may be corrupt but does it stop the fact that money was found in the English teacher's account? How does she justify such a huge amount of money? Where has she worked or working that justifies such an hefty amount of wealth?

If you can justify it please do and while at it, tell us why she had to put it in an account that technically doesn't belong to her? And how much tax has the said company paid?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nigerians are fools and they deserve what they get. when EFCC tackles politicians, they will be bi*ching around defending them whilst been hungry and malnourished

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by erico2k2(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
duni04:

Try reading more and spending less time on nairaland defending thieves

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/204162-efcc-secured-140-convictions-recovered-billions-dollars-6-months-magu.html
Read the post urself and capture the truth in it, They are saying what they have recovered, is this not part of the security votes?
BTW,EFCC can say anything unless you sue them to court which we know they are bigger than the laws of the land as things stand.That Agency is the heart of corruption overtaking teh Customs and Police.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Okwyjesus(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

NB:

you are busy punching calculator for another person's money. Does it mean that any body that served in govt shldnt have 10kobo of their own. I dont support corruption but lets be fair and just when we decide ppl issue. EFCC should not bullying ppl but follow due process.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by HMZi: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Just wasting her time..EFCC go hard on her ass.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Jay542(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
HMZi:
Just wasting her time..EFCC go hard on her ass.
That's the thing, EFCC never go hard on people. They would still end up wasting Nigerians time. angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by 4nobody4every1: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
sukkot:
this loquacious and pugnacious woman needs to be sued for destroying english
Where is my whip laced with acid and chilly pepper let me flog that fat criminal, nonsense angry angry angry

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by bakila: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
ifenes:
She is got to be one of the biggest fools for doing that. But this is nigeria where anything can happen. She might be allowed to walk free
She just confirmed has guilty under oath. It is very dumb of them to do something like this.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Izontubo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
GloShare:
Good!

Mrs PEJ owns several investments, even oil vessels, she could have easily made any amount she has in her account.

You can blame her for using her 'first-lady' power to give herself the business advantage, even Obasanjo did same for dangote and adenuga, he even has ota farm, but don't try to say she looted funds when you don't have evidence.

The onus of proof lies with the EFCC, to prove that the money in the said account is a looted fund.

Patience only gave herself business advantage, she didn't touch public funds
those people shouting thief can go ask obj how he made his money and established the Ota farm...since the apc wants to start this business of protecting ones own thief then they should be ready for same in return

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by HMZi: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jay542:

That's the thing, EFCC never go hard on people. They would still end up wasting Nigerians time. angry
true,cos we aint even seeing convictions occur...na y i like china somehow.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by sukkot: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Where is my whip laced with acid and chilly pepper let me flog that fat criminal, nonsense angry angry angry
buahaha patience faka. diaris goduoooooo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Izontubo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

Defense Minister.

I asked a simple question.

We know her to be a civil servant and her husband declared asset before taking oath of office.

So how did she make 31.8 Million dollars in 4 years. Just answer the question thats all.

Why did they keep the money in an account not in her name ?
how did tinubu make his money you stinking hypocrite??

We don tire for all this online indictments and advertisements...

What rubbish!!!...
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by HMZi: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
flokii:
Shameless woman.. barawo banza.
Like husband like wife undecided
i telz ya,very wicked souls..
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by 4nobody4every1: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
sukkot:
buahaha patience faka. diaris goduoooooo cheesy grin
And yet we are wondering why Nigeria is in recession, chai, GEJ, His wife and cronies over-milked the Nigerian cow till the cow has now dropped dead and is been revived by different Doctors.... angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue / Fani-Kayode's Fiancée, Precious And Son Lotanna / CJN Tanko Muhammad Forgot His Standing Position At Democracy Day Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.