Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m (31728 Views)

Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ / Court Summons EFCC For Freezing Fayose's Account / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Naijiant: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by amagunnerfan: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
GloShare:

You need to read.
You need to follow the case properly.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by GloShare(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
shinarambo1:

ode..did you actually read that nonsense you typed before posting at all

I thought you had comprehension issues, I just confirmed it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
GloShare:

And how much does dangote have after using obj to kill ibeto?

It is you who shys from the truth that will know no peace.

if yu av a legitimate cash regardless of d amount if its legit ,,why we i open an account in my neibors name for my own cash...?? that is d question we shuld answer in our heads..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by AZeD1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
GloShare:

Why don't you charge her for tax evasion rather than make it look like she stole Nigerian money?
Nobody said she stole money, matter of fact she wasn't even under investigation. She's the one that jumped in.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
GloShare:

I thought you had comprehension issues, I just confirmed it.
you are a lot more dumb than i thought. So obj establised ota farms in someone's else name. He also keeps the proceeds of ota farm in a dodgy account

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
GloShare:

Prove that it is a public fund or forget it.
I dont have to do anything. Its she who has to convince the courts as to the source of the funds before they can unfreeze the account. Until then she cant access a single dollar

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by sammhi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:
Foolish woman. So senseless and silly. If she really got the money lawfully then why hiding it? Its only in Nigeria that a confirmed criminal wud come out to show his stupidity. Why wont the economy be in recession sef
i I think you are the senseless one here . How did you know the money was stolen? So 32million Usd now to much to own ? I pity you and your likes
PmB wife,Aisha donated 135 million worth of drugs to Idp before her husband became president ! So she stole it too. ? Chai May God spare us people like you .

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Icecomrade: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
amagunnerfan:
EFCC officials may be corrupt but does it stop the fact that money was found in the English teacher's account? How does she justify such a huge amount of money? Where has she worked or working that justifies such an hefty amount of wealth?

If you can justify it please do and while at it, tell us why she had to put it in an account that technically doesn't belong to her? And how much tax has the said company paid?

I ve no interest in the issues you have raised because

There is nothing in my quote querying the money seen in patience Jonathan 's account.

This case is another case that will come and go.

People like you rant on social media over the slightest issue throw up by EFCC.
When the media noise dies down, do you still ask questions.

You and I are privy to different levels of information. Next time just make your comment, or click share nd move on.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by rusher14: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
GloShare:

I think you need to check out her investments first.

She makes so much in a day, and that's not stealing.

The code of conduct act would differ.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by rusher14: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Okwyjesus:

you are busy punching calculator for another person's money. Does it mean that any body that served in govt shldnt have 10kobo of their own. I dont support corruption but lets be fair and just when we decide ppl issue. EFCC should not bullying ppl but follow due process.

How can you even make the comment you don't support corruption when you are tacitly supporting someone who didn't state in her CCB declaration she had such wealth in the first place?

If you wan come support am wetin remain?

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Icecomrade: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
duni04:

Try reading more and spending less time on nairaland defending thieves

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/204162-efcc-secured-140-convictions-recovered-billions-dollars-6-months-magu.html
Lolz

Your still a learner. I went through you link hoping for names and statistics only for me to see your excitement based on what Magu said.

So EFCC gets conviction on some Yahoo yahoo boys for cyber crimes and your winding your little tail.

How many of the high profile case can you list.

You small brain can't allow you query information.

Couldn't you have at least ask Magu for names if you were serious minded.

Abeg Park well.

Next time don't google rubbish to look relevant
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Icecomrade: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
myhotbrain:

You have been "privacy" " to EFCC activities!
You can say that again!

Sleep. You are drowsy
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by rusher14: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
sammhi:
i I think you are the senseless one here . How did you know the money was stolen? So 32million Usd now to much to own ? I pity you and your likes
PmB wife,Aisha donated 135 million worth of drugs to Idp before her husband became president ! So she stole it too. ? Chai May God spare us people like you .

It's true Mama Peace won Nairabet.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Jay542(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
shinarambo1:

They end up recovering some of the money..the plea bargain rubbish used for metuh, omisore and co. In countries like china, the criminals would be shot or hanged.
very sorry for kids born in nigeria...while foreign born sometimes get up to $500 per month just for being born in a developed country, the nigerian kids future has been mortgaged by people like PEJ and Dazuki.
True. We dont have Laws guiding this country. We just have to struggle to benefit the future #ChangeBeginsWithMe

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Pavarottii(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:
31,800,000 Dollars traced to a Civil Servant who became first lady and they still ask how we entered this recession.

At current exchange rate we are talking about 11,130,000,000 Naira. That is at 350naira per dollar

With 11,130,000,000 Naira

1. 2,000,000 can be given to 5,565 brilliant graduates to start business as entrepreneurs.
If they employ 5 people each.

5 * 5,565 people would have a job = 27,825
if those 5 people have 1 dependant each = 27,825 + 27,825 + 5,565

= 61,215 people can be beneficiaries of that fund for years.

Continue screaming we told them. Una just dey start.

NB:
1. Analysis was based on the amount Patience claimed she owned and EFCC froze.
2. I wrote them in full because, this 15M, 1B at times looks like just 15 and just 1. angry angry
Okay she also made 4.58million people loose their job in a year?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by AntiWailer: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Okay she also made 4.58million people loose their job in a year?

Off topic but where did that figure come from ?

You just wake up and mention numbers.

Mention the industries and their original work force that will make 4.58 million people lose job in a year.

Since she did not make 4.58 million people loose their job, that justify her making 31.8Million Dollars in 4 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by APCsupporter: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
sammhi:

Nonsense, you think 32USD is not much? Really? Well, the EFCC will decide that and not you or i

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by dyn1800: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
What's your investment capacity as an hardworking Nigerian Graduate?

GloShare:
Good!

Mrs PEJ owns several investments, even oil vessels, she could have easily made any amount she has in her account.

You can blame her for using her 'first-lady' power to give herself the business advantage, even Obasanjo did same for dangote and adenuga, he even has ota farm, but don't try to say she looted funds when you don't have evidence.

The onus of proof lies with the EFCC, to prove that the money in the said account is a looted fund.

Patience only gave herself business advantage, she didn't touch public funds

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by diva90: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
This woman that used her position to steal money. If they probe her I'm sure they will discover that she stole more than her husband ... She's a criminal

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by lastpage: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Icecomrade:

EFCC litter the polity with investigations here and there. Media convictions without court convictions.

They can never and will never get any conviction because they are more corrupt than the people they chase after.

I ve been privacy (privy) to EFCC activities and I can say it for free, if an independent body investigate EFCC, 82% of their staff will be behind bars.

Thief chasing Thief.

Rubbish

Chai! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!
I am sure you are related to Patience by Blood.
grin grin

(Your fellow WIDOWS)

EFCC should just impound the money and use it to build a Hospital in Otuoke.
And they Say GEJ is a saint, huh? over 31 MILLION Dollars!
angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by GloShare(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
dyn1800:

What's your investment capacity as an hardworking Nigerian Graduate?

I have a personal business, stopped paying tax last month.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by aswani(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
People should read the whole thing and attempt to understand before making unrelated comments.

Regardless of the amoubt of money involved, it is up to the EFCC to find out if any of her business had any dealings with any government agencies and either bloated or did not fulfil the terms of any of the contracts they had.

Patience on the other hand is suing Skype for something silly claiming her rights were
infringed. Did she or her representative fill out
the appropriate change of "name" forms and has
she got copies of the form. Has she got official
correspondence from the bank that this was
approved.

Based on the write up, it doesn't appear so, in that case she has no business suing EFCC for anything regardless of the fact that she has access to the card issued with the account.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by mira4u: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
pinkguy:
So people are very senseless hw can wife of one time Lecture , deputy governor, governor ,vice president ,president will not afford $15;ooo,ooo go check ur present vice president asset declaration hw much he have has lawyer n mere commissional

Tell the buffoons calling her names. That was a good move by mama peace. This fraudulent body called EFCC, buhari's tool has overstepped their boundary. Its high time somebody stood up against them.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by yemiariwayo: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
He, however, claimed that after the five accounts were opened, Mrs Patience Jonathan later discovered that Dudafa opened only one of the accounts in her name while the other four were opened in the names of companies belonging to Dudafa. Somiari added “that Mrs Jonathan complained about this to Honourable Dudafa, who at her prompting and instance promised to effect the change of the said accounts to the applicant’s name; and to effect this change, Honourable Dudafa brought the said bank manager, Mr. Dipo Oshodi, who claimed to have effected the changes. This was about April 2014. “The bank official, Mr. Dipo Oshodi, as it would appear did not effect or reflect the instruction of the applicant to change the said accounts to her name(s) despite repeated requests. LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
GameGod:
U thief, dem catch u and u still get mind wan sue.. We go hear d english wey u wan speak for court na. Dis time na only u waka come. This woman no get shame. Mama piss my foot.
she thief your money?you dey pay tax?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
1stCitizen:

She is even suing without shame
she make sense weller. I support her actions. oya stone me!
govt don broke, e dey find who to oppress! nah e make Dangote no go ever get involved with politics like mumu BenBruise

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Izontubo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
drebaba12:
why can't GEJ probe obansanjo's regim?
how does that solve the crazy hypocrisy going on with this administration...

We are here talking about a woman who has been first lady in every way and from the Niger delta..what is 31million dollars??...

Money wey tinubu them don thief tire.. undecided

Make ona get out abeg..tell EFCC to carry an all out corruption war irrespective of party..
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Izontubo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

Online indictment ?

Am I the one that went to court to ask for my 31.8million dollars that was kept in another account name ?

So asking what she did in 4 years to earn 31.8Million Dollars is hypocrisy and people like u are quick to call Buhari a dullard meanwhile, una 'dullardry' on dullard scale is record breaking.

With this your everybody is a thief mentality, U need ur head examined.
you actually need your skull checked...

This woman was once the wife of a bayelsa state governor..so in your head she made this money when goodluck became president..

A niger delta business woman for that matter..

Make ona no provoke person o...

What did tinubu do to become the billionaire he is..nonsense...
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Pavarottii(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

Mention the industries and their original work force that will make 4.58 million people lose job in a year.

Since she did not make 4.58 million people loose their job, that justify her making 31.8Million Dollars in 4 years.

U didn't see the NBS report. Please Google is ur friend.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Pavarottii(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

U didn't see the NBS report? Please Google is just near u.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by progress69: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
GloShare:
Good!

Mrs PEJ owns several investments, even oil vessels, she could have easily made any amount she has in her account.

You can blame her for using her 'first-lady' power to give herself the business advantage, even Obasanjo did same for dangote and adenuga, he even has ota farm, but don't try to say she looted funds when you don't have evidence.

The onus of proof lies with the EFCC, to prove that the money in the said account is a looted fund.

Patience only gave herself business advantage, she didn't touch public funds

Bag of rice is 20k now bah? I wish it gets to 60k. Make una cry well. Iffa hear say e affect me cheesy cheesy cheesy. Useless supporters of fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation / ISWAP Releases Aid Workers, Others, After Negotiations / President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.