Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m (31727 Views)

Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ / Court Summons EFCC For Freezing Fayose's Account / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by AntiWailer: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

U didn't see the NBS report? Please Google is just near u.

Go and download the report again and study it like some one who went to school.

Consider the increase in the population of the work force and come back with the true figure after your analysis.

20marks
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by AntiWailer: 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Izontubo:
you actually need your skull checked...

This woman was once the wife of a bayelsa state governor..so in your head she made this money when goodluck became president..

A niger delta business woman for that matter..

Make ona no provoke person o...

What did tinubu do to become the billionaire he is..nonsense...

When u finish ranting you answer my questions.

1. Why was the account opened in another person's name and she has access to spend the money in it.

2. By your calculation Obama's wife would have made how many million dollars ? Since you are screaming Governor's wife.

3. Before Politics, Tinubu worked for American companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation.After returning to Nigeria in 1983 Bola Tinubu obtained work with Mobil Oil Nigeria, becoming an executive of the company.
(NOT SAYING HE IS NOT A THIEF). Please tell me what Patience did before politics.

4. So how did she make 31.8 Million Dollars in 4 years as a business woman. This is a new account and lodgment done into it the same period.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Izontubo(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2016
AntiWailer:

When u finish ranting you answer my questions.

1. Why was the account opened in another person's name and she has access to spend the money in it.

2. By your calculation Obama's wife would have made how many million dollars ? Since you are screaming Governor's wife.

3. Before Politics, Tinubu worked for American companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation.After returning to Nigeria in 1983 Bola Tinubu obtained work with Mobil Oil Nigeria, becoming an executive of the company.
(NOT SAYING HE IS NOT A THIEF). Please tell me what Patience did before politics.

4. So how did she make 31.8 Million Dollars in 4 years as a business woman. This is a new account and lodgment done into it the same period.
tinubu is a thief as confirmed by you...so indict the filthy old man and shut your mouth...patience Jonathan has so many businesses running...go do your research and stop show casing your ignorance online....u dey hear me??...go and deal with your thief...I have not seen such hypocrisy in people before as I do in you apc sycophants...how much was tinubu worth even when he worked as the CEO of Mobil compared to what he owns now...abeg make I hear word...

Let the efcc carry out their investigations and stop pestering our ears and eyes with all this showbiz...

Meanwhile get into your head that you guys can keep defending your thieves....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by AntiWailer: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Izontubo:
tinubu is a thief as confirmed by you...so indict the filthy old man and shut your mouth...patience Jonathan has so many businesses running...go do your research and stop show casing your ignorance online....u dey hear me??...go and deal with your thief...I have not seen such hypocrisy in people before as I do in you apc sycophants...how much was tinubu worth even when he worked as the CEO of Mobil compared to what he owns now...abeg make I hear word...

Let the efcc carry out their investigations and stop pestering our ears and eyes with all this showbiz...

Meanwhile get into your head that you guys can keep defending your thieves....

U have made it defend ur thief , I defend my thief.

U need help.

Tinubu was without immunity for 8 years and Jonathan was busy stealing to have his time.

Is that suppose to be my problem ?

Not even one concluded investigation by Efcc or icpc.

Also note that "This one is also a thief" is no longer sellable.

Use ur brain and come up with a better defence.

The business running that house boy's name had to be use to run the account or u never read punch today ?

Fests Key amount said if u struggle to buy data to defend some one who has mysterious 31.8 million dollars, we need to go and beg the person who dey do u.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Izontubo(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2016
AntiWailer:

U have made it defend ur thief , I defend my thief.

U need help.

Tinubu was without immunity for 8 years and Jonathan was busy stealing to have his time.

Is that suppose to be my problem ?

Not even one concluded investigation by Efcc or icpc.

Also note that "This one is also a thief" is no longer sellable.

U we ur brain and come up with a better defence.

The business running that house boy's name had to be use to run the account or u never read punch today ?

Fests Key amount said if u struggle to buy data to defend some one who has mysterious 31.8 million dollars, we need to go and beg the person who dey do u.

I am telling you in effect that you are a hypocrite..you come out to yap about other leaders you hate but keep quiet about the ones you like and support...If tinubu is a thief like you confirmed and so many zombie apc leaders why not talk about them or castigate them like you would run to the news of the opposition?...reason for my support your thief whilst others support theirs...because I have noticed you running from pillar to post like a sycophant....

So when you say tinubu was without immunity for 8 years what are you insinuating ??...that he might really not be a thief??...

U wan try defend am small??

I want to prove to you that you're a hypocrite and should never be found on threads about corruption because you support your own corrupt people....
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by AntiWailer: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2016
Izontubo:

I am telling you in effect that you are a hypocrite..you come out to yap about other leaders you hate but keep quiet about the ones you like and support...If tinubu is a thief like you confirmed and so many zombie apc leaders why not talk about them or castigate them like you would run to the news of the opposition?...reason for my support your thief whilst others support theirs...because I have noticed you running from pillar to post like a sycophant....

So when you say tinubu was without immunity for 8 years what are you insinuating ??...that he might really not be a thief??...

U wan try defend am small??

I want to prove to you that you're a hypocrite and should never be found on threads about corruption because you support your own corrupt people....

Tinubu was castigated through out Jonathan's regime. We spoke about how Fashola was his stooge infact we campaigned against Ambode cos we believe he was a stooge.

But since GEJ was busy stealing there was nothing to do about him.I just understand why he can't cos when ur wife is busy stealing million of dollars u just av to keep 'Kwayet'

In south West, we dnt defend thieves. If Tinubu gets convicted tommorow we will celebrate it.

That is the difference between us and u buying 10MB data to defend 31.8Million Dollars loot.

Is it that difficult to come out with facts about Tinubu by EFCC during the 8 years he was without immunity ?

So shut up and concentrate on the Topic.

Come with a better defence line and forget Anini is also an armed robber defence line.

That is senseless and very weak.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Izontubo(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2016
AntiWailer:

Tinubu was castigated through out Jonathan's regime. We spoke about how Fashola was his stooge infact we campaigned against Ambode cos we believe he was a stooge.

But since GEJ was busy stealing there was nothing to do about him.I just understand why he can't cos when ur wife is busy stealing million of dollars u just av to keep 'Kwayet'

In south West, we dnt defend thieves. If Tinubu gets convicted tommorow we will celebrate it.

That is the difference between us and u buying 10MB data to defend 31.8Million Dollars loot.

Is it that difficult to come out with facts about Tinubu by EFCC during the 8 years he was without immunity ?

So shut up and concentrate on the Topic.

Come with a better defence line and forget Anini is also an armed robber defence line.

That is senseless and very weak.
oh spare me that cap that "in South west we don't support thieves"...

What rubbish talk is that...who do you guys take for fools

So the other regions are very good at supporting thieves whilst the southwest dont? ?...you must be smoking something really dangerous.... angry

Let me not start with you this morning...

I have seen you either keep shut or doubt the corruption cases of your apc stalwarts. ..

Don't come here to act all objective....
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by AntiWailer: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Izontubo:
oh spare me that cap that "in South west we don't support thieves"...

What rubbish talk is that...who do you guys take for fools

So the other regions are very good at supporting thieves whilst the southwest dont? ?...you must be smoking something really dangerous.... angry

Let me not start with you this morning...

I have seen you either keep shut or doubt the corruption cases of your apc stalwarts. ..

Don't come here to act all objective....

Bring out a quote on where i defended a thief or shut up.

Concentrate on the Topic.

If u think we keep quiet, that means we have shame defending thieves. That shame is what u lack when u came out to spew rubbish on how Patience was a business woman.

Bring out any post where I defended any corrupt person with evidence against.

Till then, bury ur head in shame and stop the our daughter is a thief we defend her since everybody is a thief chit chat.

Despite your education, your reasoning is still like an illiterate.

Do u want me to jump at a post that says some one stole 400 trillion naira without account no or any sensible evidence.
Some even quote CNN without any link whatsoever. We went to CNN to check and there was nothing like that

Your aunty here was in court to claim she owns the 31.8 million dollars so why are u crying ?

Any corruption case I av jumped on to make analysis are with facts and figures and some was presented in court u dey oath.

So before u water the remaining 30 MB defending 31.8Miliom dollar loot, use ur brain wisely.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Izontubo(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2016
AntiWailer:

Bring out a quote on where i defended a thief or shut up.

Concentrate on the Topic.

If u think we keep quiet, that means we have shame defending thieves. That shame is what u lack when u came out to spew rubbish on how Patience was a business woman.

Bring out any post where I defended any corrupt person with evidence against.

Till then, bury ur head in shame and stop the our daughter is a thief we defend her since everybody is a thief chit chat.

Despite your education, your reasoning is still like an illiterate.

Do u want me to jump at a post that says some one stole 400 trillion naira without account no or any sensible evidence.

Your aunty here was in court to claim she owns the 31.8 million so why are u crying ?

Any corruption case I av jumped on to make analysis are with facts and figures and some was presented in court u dey oath.

and the same madness goes on..."bring out a quote where I have supported a thief"..

That line has been constantly used by hypocrites like you...

Now what about keeping shut when thieves you like are put up on the news??...you just hide from such threads like nothing happened...

When corruption allegations came up on dambazzau and burutai did you make comments or not?...If you didn't make comments at all why??

How do you even know that this patience case you're all over is a fact??...are you 100 percent sure what you are here arguing about are facts or just what efcc wants you to know??...who even has facts in this country?

Isn't patience a business woman??..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by AntiWailer: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Izontubo:
and the same madness goes on..."bring out a quote where I have supported a thief"..

That line has been constantly used by hypocrites like you...

Now what about keeping shut when thieves you like are put up on the news??...you just hide from such threads like nothing happened...

When corruption allegations came up on dambazzau and burutai did you make comments or not?...If you didn't make comments at all why??

How do you even know that this patience case you're all over is a fact??...are you 100 percent sure what you are here arguing about are facts or just what efcc wants you to know??...who even has facts in this country?

Isn't patience a business woman??..

Stop the rubbish u are typing.

If u can not bring out evidence of me supporting corruption but hide o me keeping quiet, just shut up.

I made mockery of Buratai more than anybody. I called him Degea or Casillas for claiming he saved his meagre salary to buy house in Dubai. So come up with another weak line.

On the dumb question on how I knew Patience case is a fact, go and read and stop asking stupeed questions.
She was in court to claim that money found in accounts not in her name was her money. So what useless fact are u waiting for ?

Oh !!!! Patience is a business woman that can keep 31.8million dollars in proxy account and only come out to ask when the account was frozen.

You get problem I swear.

Is this how u reason or you just went this low to defend Patience ?

On corruption, u are taking up the wrong person so go and Bury ur head in shame.

If as alleged, I stay away from corruption about some people, dnt u think I have shame than to come online like u to defend what u should be constantly slapped as u are defending it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by godwinkessi: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2016
AntiWailer:
31,800,000 Dollars traced to a Civil Servant who became first lady and they still ask how we entered this recession.

At current exchange rate we are talking about 11,130,000,000 Naira. That is at 350naira per dollar

With 11,130,000,000 Naira

1. 2,000,000 can be given to 5,565 brilliant graduates to start business as entrepreneurs.
If they employ 5 people each.

5 * 5,565 people would have a job = 27,825
if those 5 people have 1 dependant each = 27,825 + 27,825 + 5,565

= 61,215 people can be beneficiaries of that fund for years.

Continue screaming we told them. Una just dey start.

NB:
1. Analysis was based on the amount Patience claimed she owned and EFCC froze.
2. I wrote them in full because, this 15M, 1B at times looks like just 15 and just 1. angry angry

FESTUS KEYAMO.

Buh they've recovered a lot already. What have they done with the recovered ones
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by AntiWailer: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2016
godwinkessi:

Buh they've recovered a lot already. What have they done with the recovered ones

U cnt spend recovered loot when court cases are pending.

Also, most claimed recovered loot are still in the looter's account but there is a freeze so that it can not be withdrawn.

That money will be there until court cases are concluded cos nobody has power to tell banks to transfer the money for use.

E.g this 31.8 million has been frozen and can not be withdrawn so it will be counted as recovered

Can we stick to this topic now ? grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Izontubo(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2016
AntiWailer:

Stop the rubbish u are typing.

If u can not bring out evidence of me supporting corruption but hide o me keeping quiet, just shut up.

I made mockery of Buratai more than anybody. I called him Degea or Casillas for claiming he saved his meagre salary to buy house in Dubai. So come up with another weak line.

On the dumb question on how I knew Patience case is a fact, go and read and stop asking stupeed questions.
She was in court to claim that money found in accounts not in her name was her money. So what useless fact are u waiting for ?

Oh !!!! Patience is a business woman that can keep 31.8million dollars in proxy account and only come out to ask when the account was frozen.

You get problem I swear.

Is this how u reason or you just went this low to defend Patience ?

On corruption, u are taking up the wrong person so go and Bury ur head in shame.

If as alleged, I stay away from corruption about some people, dnt u think I have shame than to come online like u to defend what u should be constantly slapped as u are defending it.
you simply made mockery of burutai.? ..and I guess it's the same you're doing with pej...

I am watching you to see threads you comment on and I would point out your hypocrisy one by one...I know you to be an ardent supporter of this administration and their fake corruption fight..

I would show you clearly the hypocrite you are posing as on objective apc robot..
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by AntiWailer: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2016
Izontubo:
you simply made mockery of burutai.? ..and I guess it's the same you're doing with pej...

I am watching you to see threads you comment on and I would point out your hypocrisy one by one...I know you to be an ardent supporter of this administration and their fake corruption fight..

I would show you clearly the hypocrite you are posing as on objective apc robot..

So mockery means I supported him ? Another weak line.

This is one of my quote on Buratai after reading his ridiculous response.

AntiWailer:
Then the next question EFCC need to help us ask Buratai is that :

" Sir, who trained you how to save because from our investigations, u save pass Neur, Casillas, Buffon and De Gea combined."

When u finish looking for it u will see where I called for his prosecution if found wanting.

Yes, I am an unrepentant supporter of this administration cos the administration will not change till 2019 and wishing them doom. Is wishing myself doom.

On fake anti corruption fight, what made it fake is because Tinubu is not in jail I guess grin cheesy

I am not an APC robot, if I am I will not support Agbaje against Ambode because I believe Ambode will be a stooge to Tinubu.

I dnt care about anybody I speak my mind freely because I am not oweing anybody neither do I send them
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Izontubo(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2016
AntiWailer:

So mockery means I supported him ? Another weak line.

This is one of my quote on Buratai after reading his ridiculous response.

When u finish looking for it u will see where I called for his prosecution if found wanting.

Yes, I am an unrepentant supporter of this administration cos the administration will not change till 2019 and wishing them doom. Is wishing myself doom.

On fake anti corruption fight, what made it fake is because Tinubu is not in jail I guess grin cheesy

I am not an APC robot, if I am I will not support Agbaje against Ambode because I believe Ambode will be a stooge to Tinubu.

I dnt care about anybody I speak my mind freely because I am not oweing anybody neither do I send them
it is fake because the same burutai 8s going about his activities like nothing happened...saraki is still on with his senate presidency... cool

Ameachi is still moving on as a minister..I think I called you a hypocrite on one thread that mentioned Ameachi. ..

You do care about your party than the real corruption fight...don't feign objectivity here...like I said I would be fishing you're hypocrisy out when ever it surfaces...

cool cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by AntiWailer: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2016
Izontubo:
it is fake because the same burutai 8s going about his activities like nothing happened...saraki is still on with his senate presidency... cool

Ameachi is still moving on as a minister..I think I called you a hypocrite on one thread that mentioned Ameachi. ..

You do care about your party than the real corruption fight...don't feign objectivity here...like I said I would be fishing you're hypocrisy out when ever it surfaces...

cool cheesy

Ur fishing hypocrisy is still a future tense.

I tot u have evidence.

Saraki is still in court. Your brothers refuse to impeach him. How is that my headache to cry about or u av evidence of me supporting Saraki too ?

Amaechi is corrupt is all I keep hearing , where are damning evidences. Where are account numbers with balances. Where are the people fronting for him ?

He was anti GEJ for a long time and they were not able to gather concrete evidence against hime. Like they did against Saraki who was also anti Jonathan?

You keep quoting a useless CNN source that does not exist and u want me to jump on it.

I know u are an active Wailer and nothing can push common sense into ur head. It is pre programmed that GEJ is the best thing that happened to Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Izontubo(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2016
AntiWailer:

Ur fishing hypocrisy is still a future tense.

I tot u have evidence.

Saraki is still in court. Your brothers refuse to impeach him. How is that my headache to cry about or u av evidence of me supporting Saraki too ?

Amaechi is corrupt is all I keep hearing , where are damning evidences. Where are account numbers with balances. Where are the people fronting for him ?

He was anti GEJ for a long time and they were not able to gather concrete evidence against hime. Like they did against Saraki who was also anti Jonathan?

You keep quoting a useless CNN source that does not exist and u want me to jump on it.

I know u are an active Wailer and nothing can push common sense into ur head. It is pre programmed that GEJ is the best thing that happened to Nigeria.
I am an active wailer who wails about anybody and about everything..

Now you ask for evidences against ameachi..then what has the rivers state government being presenting to the deaf and mumu efcc...

Selective corruption fight is not what I call corruption fight..its all jargons..mind you I am a proponent of fight all corruption or don't fight at all(not hypocritically fighting enemies in the name of fighting corruption)

I am not in for rubbish..you guys have made a mess of what corruption fight is..

That's why I have said let everybody just support their thief..if you can still ask me for evidence to show ameachi stole a kobo from rivers state then you had better ask efcc..nonsense..
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by AntiWailer: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2016
Izontubo:
I am an active wailer who wails about anybody and about everything..

Now you ask for evidences against ameachi..then what has the rivers state government being presenting to the deaf and mumu efcc...

Selective corruption fight is not what I call corruption fight..its all jargons..mind you I am a proponent of fight all corruption or don't fight at all(not hypocritically fighting enemies in the name of fighting corruption)

I am not in for rubbish..you guys have made a mess of what corruption fight is..

That's why I have said let everybody just support their thief..if you can still ask me for evidence to show ameachi stole a kobo from rivers state then you had better ask efcc..nonsense..

That is why I should not be wasting time on u.

I dnt have thief to support. Any thief caught should be jailed and the money with him recovered and that includes Tinubu, Amaechi or whoever.

All of a sudden u woke up to shout about selective anti corruption. I dnt know everytin should remain the way GEJ left it.

So simple centre GEJ turned blind eye to stealing that is not corruption, every other person should do the same.

Wail on but when defending ur thief, look for another defence line apart from everybody is a thief.

Smart people have moved on from that phrase and coming up with more sensible argument.
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by nevilbot: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
GloShare:

It is not right to do so, so she should be charged for that.

Remember, obj and others did the same thing.

We should not accuse her for looting I she didn't loot, we should charge her for using govt assets... But people are already saying she looted the country dry.

How much is fashola's website?

Does the fact that others have been getting away with impunity makes impunity and corruption right? When are we going to rid ourselves of this mindset that keeps drawing us back as a country. Many people are in prison in advanced countries where things work for such offence but wen it comes to Nigeria, we argue based on party divides and tribal affiliations yet we want our country to be like those advanced countries we envy. Well u are entitled to ur opinion but wat is wrong no get two names, its simply wrong. Av a nice day
Re: Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m by Ovamboland(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
GloShare:

I met that woman in 2014, and she is so nice... Let's stop the bad names till she is found guilty.

People who met Lawrence Anini also said he was nice, by your standard he shouldn't have faced firing squad for armed robbery. You are a real baggar

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor / Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) / Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.