Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,314 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 PM

My Father's Sister Is A WITCH - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father's Sister Is A WITCH (22304 Views)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by mrZENographer: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Proffdada:
Matthew 5:22

But I say to you that every one who is angry with his brother shall be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother shall be liable to the council, and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be liable to the hell of fire.

Isn't it funny how you are quick to quote bible verses against condemnation. But very reluctant against the truth of the bible.

Actually it's a fool that does that. And the book of proverbs is full of the description/definitions of fools. You'll actually record more than 70 words that spell 'FOOL' in proverbs. A book Written by the wisest man for generations.
Re: My Father's Sister Is A WITCH by goldennugget: 5:37am On Feb 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Matthew Idongesit: Nsima Ekere Will Win Akwa Ibom Governorship Election / Is Artificial Insemination A Sin When Done By A Single Lady?? / Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.