Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 PM

Lagos Traffic : A Curse Or A Blessing? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Traffic : A Curse Or A Blessing? (405 Views)

Will Ambode’s 5000 New BRT Buses Solve The Lagos Traffic Challenge? (see PHOTOS) / Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) / 14 Funny Lagos Traffic And Auto Slangs With Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic : A Curse Or A Blessing? by ayobami52(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria is a fun place to live in and many people that haven’t been to Lagos are panting to visit. Lagos is a hugely populated city, it’s the formal capital city of Nigeria. It’s known for its vibrancy and dynamics. Lagos never sleeps.
Lagos is the economy nerve of Nigeria. It has the largest concentration of industries in West Africa, one of the reasons you see the high daily influx of people all over the world to the city
One of the perennial problems of this city is the Traffic situation. The current governor ( Akinwumi Ambode) is doing his best to reduce this problem and make life more enjoying to Lagosians. The state has partnership with many social media like Twitter and Palmchat to deliver prompt and current traffic updates to the public and there is even a Radio station dedicated to traffic report in the state.
To some people, the traffic is a blessing, a pastor once told me he prepares his sermons most time on the traffic and does lot more.
For me personally I don’t like the Lagos traffic but I have learnt to maximize the time spent on traffic that should have been wasted. I did some of the work I can’t finish in the office on traffic, I use the time to pray and after all that I will listen to music.
So my question is what are the things you do while on traffic
Re: Lagos Traffic : A Curse Or A Blessing? by agwom(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Issues On DS160 - Experience Needed / At Least 55 People Killed In Cameroon Train Derailment / Top 5 Most Visited Tourist Attraction Centers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.