Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! (42822 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family / 14 Things That Make Sense If You Grew Up In A Deeper Life Church Family / 15 Photos You Will Relate To If You Grew In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by TeamSimple(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ewizard:

4 times??

Dats addiction bro.. shocked
I tell you. I prefer reading it to my school text.

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by DonMekino(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
back then in my village primary school... some pupils would come to sch with d book....but honestly we couldn't read and comprehend the stories... so we ended up forging and making up the stories using d pictures as cues....it was fun because we were completely innocent children

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Handsomecole:
I remember back then as kid, there was sanity and morality was held in high esteem. Yes we had the book at home. We read each story and was exciting. Proudly born 1980's.

We be mate! cool

Congrats!

3 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by TeamSimple(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
DeSepiero:
I remember playing a game of flipping its pages and counting heads with my friends. If you know what I mean
I knew that book from cover to cover.
Guilty bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
DonMekino:
back then in my village primary school... some pupils would come to sch with d book....but honestly we couldn't read and comprehend the stories... so we ended up forging and making up the stories using d pictures as cues....it was fun because we were completely innocent children

Innocent!! Dats d word bro..

Back den boys were very innocent!

Very!

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Rednaxelot: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
linusbnn:

You be small boy
only your paternal entity has the reason to say that to me!
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
I wanted to own this book so bad back in the day.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
rose54321:
Lol this book.
I recall always putting a paper on the front cover and shading with a pencil.
It was so much fun then.

Every kid that does dat had an atom of artistic tendency!

U had d enthusiasm to draw! smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by IceDude(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Me wey no b from christain home sef read am. grin
I concur....No wonder ur popsy dey always get am hot with brother John una neighbour that year base on say na him introduce the book to u grin

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Laido: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
DeSepiero:
I remember playing a game of flipping its pages and counting heads with my friends. If you know what I mean

Yeah yeah, I remember too bro. I'm a muslim tho and I own 1 too then! Nah person which much head count always win!

2 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by ujezeez(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
I remember forming scholar in my sunday school back then...how time flies...
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by GoodBoi1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Where can I buy this book?
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by DeSepiero(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Laido:

Yeah yeah, I remember too bro. I'm a muslim tho and I own 1 too then! Nah person which much head count always win!

Sure!
We had in mind those pages with multitude of people while choosing sides.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Youngtrice(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
DeSepiero:
LOL I did this

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
dondo83:

dont let him use grammer wash u oooh. a decade older than this millennium could be as young as 26yrs of age

grin grin grin
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by oglalasioux(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pictorial representation of the grand lies of the bible.

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
GoodBoi1:
Where can I buy this book?

No longer in stores! tongue

How much u go pay mek i photocopy my own 4u? undecided
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by kettle84(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
ajbabs:
The book is one of the publications of the Jehovah's witness organization.
we know naa, haba.Thumbs up to them.

3 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
oglalasioux:
Pictorial representation of the grand lies of the bible.

Atheist are welcomed too.. cheesy
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by gbaskiboy: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Decryptor:

Choi! So you follow play that game that year? cheesy

We be targeting the page that has the highest number of people and the cumulative highest after the the paper where the scores are written has been exhausted wins grin grin

Chai! Life then was sweet!! #Nostalgia
God bless you for this Nostalgia, rolling on the floor with heavy laughter

2 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Akinaukwa:
Ops, i read the book wella wella but was born before ever it was printed, so when next you see me just doobale(prostrate) for me, okay!! grin grin grin

Aaah! Papa ukwu! grin
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by gbaskiboy: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
youmour:

Send me a PM if you are serious
bizness at its peak

2 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by gbaskiboy: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
youmour:

Send me a PM if you are serious
bizness at its peak

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ranchhoddas: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jehovah's Witness home you mean.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by MrBUN86(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
I just remembered then...80s

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
greatgod2012:
Op talking about not being mates with those who didn't read this book. I laugh at your criteria for finding age mates. Because you must be my children age mate then, my children takes turn to read this book on daily basis.

Mummy gud afternoon den...

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by mcyemite(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rednaxelot:
young man,
having the book, "my book of Bible story" in a home isn't a function of age cos it is being published by the Jehovah Witness. Hence, home just starting after the marital vow yesterday can still have this book.

I am more than a decade older than this millennium, yet we didn't have it in our home, I'm sure you can't be as old as I am.
more than a decade older than this millennium? Like seriously? You mean you are 2010+ years old...i hail ooo

{singing in don jazzy's voice while cobams is on piano...omawunmi and waje my backup vocals.}

ancient of days as old as you are,as old as you are..you will never change,ancient of days,as old as you are,as old as you are,you will never change........(till fade)

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Jehovah's Witness home you mean.

Nah! undecided
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Senorprinz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
i used this book as a guide to read the entire bible even before i was 12, how many of you read pilgrim's progress by john bunyan.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
The book they used to corrupt our mind/steal our curiosity.

cry

Hmm!

Nice moniker
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Senorprinz:
i used this book as a guide to read the entire bible even before i was 12, how many of you read pilgrim's progress by john bunyan.

Wow..

Pilgrims progress Any one??
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
mcyemite:
more than a decade older than this millennium? Like seriously? You mean you are 2010+ years old...i hail ooo

{singing in don jazzy's voice while cobams is on piano...omawunmi and waje my backup vocals.}

ancient of days as old as you are,as old as you are..you will never change,ancient of days,as old as you are,as old as you are,you will never change........(till fade)

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Countries Sending And Receiving Christian Missionaries / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.