Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! (42817 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family / 14 Things That Make Sense If You Grew Up In A Deeper Life Church Family / 15 Photos You Will Relate To If You Grew In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by HiAll: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
GoodBoi1:
Where can I buy this book?
the book is not for sale but u can get it from any Jehovah's Witness in ur area. Or better yet, y not try getting the JW LIBRARY app from Google play store. Ul find the book there among many other publications. You can also check their website, www.jw.org and ul find loads of materials for children, couples, etc.
Meanwhile, here is a link to download a copy of the book from their website https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/?contentLanguageFilter=en&pubFilter=my&sortBy=1
I hope de info helps

3 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by HiAll: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
kombats:
Thank You for bringing back old memories. BTW whey did u find the book?
u can get it from any Jehovah's Witness in ur area. Or better yet, y not try getting the JW LIBRARY app from Google play store. Ul find the book there among many other publications. You can also check their website, www.jw.org
Meanwhile, here is a link to download a copy of the book from their website https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/?contentLanguageFilter=en&pubFilter=my&sortBy=1

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by nonjebose(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
mcyemite:
ok no p.make sure its symmetric roll tho and dont end with the crash...or else i will send u out.
Yes sir!
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Skmoda360(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ewizard:
If you never had diz book as a kid or dont know about it, and you were born and brought up in a Christian home..

The next time we meet, greet me with two hands. undecided

We no be mate! angry

sure i read it back then.

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by fifiluv(f): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
I use to call it Jehovah witness bibble.

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ubenedictus(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
nzgal:

Really. I don't understand the snake in that their logo sef
The snake in the logo is d bronze snake God ask moses to make which is d instrument God used to save them.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Kaysalas(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
richommie:

cheesy

Halleluyah

#yolo
wink winkit is well with you
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosalieene:

awwww..... I would be glad if you did

Sure!

I'll get to u...
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by buffalowings: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I remember how I used to draw pictures in the book

I was just fascinated by the beards in those pictures

I was always trying to recreate pharaoh's beard
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by RealAlfranco: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Men in the book had legendary beard goals
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Tamakay(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mine got spoilt during the 2012 flood. I will surely get it for my kids
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by kcokafor(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
That's way back
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by DIKEnaWAR: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rednaxelot:
young man,
having the book, "my book of Bible story" in a home isn't a function of age cos it is being published by the Jehovah Witness. Hence, home just starting after the marital vow yesterday can still have this book.

I am more than a decade older than this millennium, yet we didn't have it in our home, I'm sure you can't be as old as I am.

There is a new version of it now, it's not like this old one. Besides, every Christian home had it. Those who really believed a lot in giving Christian upbringing to their kids. This book helped to awaken my interest in God, Christ and the bible.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by gidob(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=sukkot post=49268566]This how they programmed our mind to think Jesus was white[/quot
Jesus was an Israelite while on earth... and d israelites are white.. so I doubt Jesus was dark.
#my thought tho#
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by fitzzle: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
It's not for sale.. Ask any Jehovah's witness and a copy will be given to you. All you'll be asked for is A VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTION. if you have to contribute fine, if not, no problem. You could still have the book!
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by forevermine: 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
My Book of Bible Stories. Omg! How nostalgic. I have been looking to buy it for a while now.....
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Rednaxelot: 1:49am On Sep 12, 2016
[s]
excel101:
Who are you leaving that trash of calculation for? As cheap as the book was then, you dnt have @ home, and you have the guts to come here and say you're older than somebody that have used a book that was published in the 60s or early 70s, b4 you were born, moreover you dnt even have it @ home. You come here to say dat you were more than a decade older than the new millennium. Small rat like u.
[/s]thrash can content!
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Rednaxelot: 1:52am On Sep 12, 2016
mcyemite:
more than a decade older than this millennium? Like seriously? You mean you are 2010+ years old...i hail ooo

{singing in don jazzy's voice while cobams is on piano...omawunmi and waje my backup vocals.}

ancient of days as old as you are,as old as you are..you will never change,ancient of days,as old as you are,as old as you are,you will never change........(till fade)
simple English language, you can't comprehend!
I fear u o!
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 12, 2016
nonjebose:
. Hahahahahhahahahhaha, LWKMD. You no well at all at al. You made me roar out dangerously in laughter. He might be 1010 or just 26 yrs old. I will like to be on the drum set, though

No be small laff .....

Although sha the poster is more like 26 since this mellinium is just 16 years old
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by HiAll: 4:53am On Sep 12, 2016
forevermine:
My Book of Bible Stories. Omg! How nostalgic. I have been looking to buy it for a while now.....
u can get it from any Jehovah's Witness in ur area. U can also download the JW LIBRARY app from Google play store. Ul find the book there among many other publications. You can also check their website, www.jw.org
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by mcyemite(m): 5:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Rednaxelot:
simple English language, you can't comprehend!
I fear u o!
abeg gtf outta here...what do u mean you are older than a millennium,you can't prove that to me in any sense,that construction is that,if think you can speak,there are people who knows how to listen....what you wrote up there is absolutely wrong...A decade older than a millennium"....#ReThink.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Rednaxelot: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2016
mcyemite:
abeg gtf outta here...what do u mean you are older than a millennium,you can't prove that to me in any sense,that construction is that,if think you can speak,there are people who knows how to listen....what you wrote up there is absolutely wrong...A decade older than a millennium"....#ReThink.
Yet after the display of folly, he still wallows in the same folly!

How do "more than a decade older than this millennium" and "A decade older than a millennium" mean the same thing?
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by cutesimplycalm(f): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
[/quote][quote author=teebillz post=49268708]

I will write this for the whole to read. You are a beautiful woman and I would love to love you and even marry you.

Funny you bt anyways tnks for d compliment]
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by cutesimplycalm(f): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
[/quote][quote author=Ewizard post=49268514]

Ah swear your moniker never lied... Unless on bed wink

Cutie.. kiss

Tnks a lot]
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by teebillz: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
cutesimplycalm:

Funny you bt anyways tnks for d compliment]

You are welcome. I am very serious about what I wrote there. We can make it happen.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by johnjimiflex(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rednaxelot:
young man,
having the book, "my book of Bible story" in a home isn't a function of age cos it is being published by the Jehovah Witness. Hence, home just starting after the marital vow yesterday can still have this book.

I am more than a decade older than this millennium, yet we didn't have it in our home, I'm sure you can't be as old as I am.
Haba! you're over-analyzing... he said what he said Tongue firmly in cheek.... I thought it was obvious.... we had it in my house buh I won't claim to be an 'old' person..
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ken4Christ: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wonderfully coloured book. Attractive pictures but all in a guise to lure you into the false doctrines of the Jehovah witness. May God open your eyes to know this people are not Christians.

1. They will never preach Christ to you who is the basis of our salvation.

2. They deny the bodily resurrection of Jesus which is the bane of the Christian faith.

3. They do not believe in the reality of Hell which is clearly taught in the Bible.

4. They have made too many false Prophecies which confirms they are false.

5. They don't believe Jesus is coming back visibly.

6. They don't believe in the person of the Holy Spirit.

And lots more.

Don't be carried away by their commitment to their soul winning activity. It does not make them Christian. They do it because they believe salvation is by works.

You are warned. The gospel is simple and it is all about Jesus. How he died for you and rose again on the third day for you. If you receive him as your Lord and personal Saviour, you will be saved.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by fitzzle: 3:19am On Sep 13, 2016
Ken4Christ:
Wonderfully coloured book. Attractive pictures but all in a guise to lure you into the false doctrines of the Jehovah witness. May God open your eyes to know this people are not Christians.

1. They will never preach Christ to you who is the basis of our salvation.

2. They deny the bodily resurrection of Jesus which is the bane of the Christian faith.

3. They do not believe in the reality of Hell which is clearly taught in the Bible.

4. They have made too many false Prophecies which confirms they are false.

5. They don't believe Jesus is coming back visibly.

6. They don't believe in the person of the Holy Spirit.

And lots more.

Don't be carried away by their commitment to their soul winning activity. It does not make them Christian. They do it because they believe salvation is by works.

You are warned. The gospel is simple and it is all about Jesus. How he died for you and rose again on the third day for you. If you receive him as your Lord and personal Saviour, you will be saved.

Have you ever wondered if you might be the one who's wrong? And yes SALVATION is BY WORKS at least the holy Scriptures tells us so, that faith without works is dead! How do you show God you love him without putting it into practice? Think about it.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by gidob(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
fitzzle:
[i][/i]

Have you ever wondered if you might be the one who's wrong? And yes SALVATION is BY WORKS at least the holy Scriptures tells us so, that faith without works is dead! How do you show God you love him without putting it into practice? Think about it.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by charlyxx9: 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=gidob post=49354232][/quote]
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by charlyxx9: 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=gidob post=49354232][/quote]ephesians 2:8-9.answers anybody with the passage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Countries Sending And Receiving Christian Missionaries / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.