Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. (2851 Views)

Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market / Governor Udom Emmanuel Buys Garri, Okro & Crayfish In Market (Photos) / Ajimobi Commissions WAMCO Milk Collection Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by dgitrader(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2016
grin i stumbled upon this 6 gram sachet milk. cost 10naira only. Nigeria will overcome. its change!

Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by papaejima1: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2016
Thats the real Buhari milk.
Am sure that's the type Buhari and Osinbajo used during the campaigns to deceive the idiots! Now he has made it official for all of you.
Be careful what you wish for or condone.

13 Likes

Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by RealAdewole(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
6grams shockedshockedshocked

4 Likes

Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by agwom(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
hmmm
Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by JonSnow(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
It would be sold at 25 or 30 naira
Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by thesicilian: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by pat1612(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
I don't understand one thing when we have cows in Nigeria and i think plenty of them.instead of eating them why cant our children get fresh milk every morning rather than sachet ones... so people looking for idea those who have funds here is one start cattle farm not for meat but for milk nutrition one not pack one.dairy industry a future.

just a thought and my view no offence tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by njideoby(f): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
So what has that car key got to do with the #10.00 milk? Is it part of the milk?

2 Likes

Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by hUmaneOne: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
pat1612:
I don't understand one thing when we have cows in Nigeria and i think plenty of them.instead of eating them why cant our children get fresh milk every morning rather than sachet ones... so people looking for idea those who have funds here is one start cattle farm not for meat but for milk nutrition one not pack one.dairy industry a future.

You don't realise the dangers of drinking raw unpasteurized milk do you?

8 Likes

Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by nurez305(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
njideoby:
So what has that car key got to do with the #10.00 milk? Is it part of the milk?
just to show that op is a driver

That's all

1 Like

Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by Thobiy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Finally, E don happen

1 Like

Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by ozoebuka1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
nurez305:
just to show that op is a driver

That's all
lmao... smart

1 Like

Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by trillville(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
pat1612:

No electricity to process or preserve the milk

2 Likes

Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by pat1612(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
hUmaneOne:

You don't realise the dangers of drinking raw unpasteurized milk do you?
Do you know what pasteurization is and yes i do know what are dangers.
have you heard boiling of milk before consumption?? And is pasteurization different from boiling and talking of fresh means day to day consumption and not storing for next day.

No offence just was giving my view and yes for your info my family does consume daily milk fresh one after boiling and can be refrigerated and have been consuming from past in my house but not in Nigeria in my country but if i find in here i will be glad to consume same has been looking for it but all i found was cartons of milk which i don't prefer.
Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by pat1612(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
trillville:

No electricity to process or preserve the milk

Bro i was talking of daily consumption and boiling milk milk will atleast keep it safe for day killing all bacteria in it. Day to day delivery at door.
But its true refrigeration can help but without electricity not possible.but there will be some who will still be interested in using it rather than sachets. smiley
thanks
Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by hUmaneOne: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
pat1612:

Do you know what pasteurization is and yes i do know what are dangers.
have you heard boiling of milk before consumption?? And is pasteurization different from boiling and talking of fresh means day to day consumption and not storing for next day.

No offence just was giving my view and yes for your info my family does consume daily milk fresh one after boiling and can be refrigerated and have been consuming from past in my house but not in Nigeria in my country but if i find in here i will be glad to consume same has been looking for it but all i found was cartons of milk which i don't prefer.

From your post, you implied raw/fresh milk which may be unsafe

If its boiled ,then it's okay.
Meanwhile, boiling and pasteurization is almost the same, only the duration of boiling and cooling plus addition of some components is different
Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by pat1612(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
hUmaneOne:

From your post, you implied raw/fresh milk which may be unsafe

If its boiled ,then it's okay.
Meanwhile, boiling and pasteurization is almost the same, only the duration of boiling and cooling plus addition of some components is different
Thank you for understanding and this is not only healthy but can generate employment making people self employed.in present scenario when people are trying to do agriculture for green revolution a white revolution can too generate employment.
Just a point made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2016
My brother, hv taken my time to read through all your thread and I resolved your another mediocre with nothing to offer Nigeria than to continue to ridicule government effort. Pple like u will never aspire nor achieve anything great in life cos all your threading are about media gossip that won't add any developmental value to anyone. my brother go and find a better job to do or better still diversify your venture and quit telling lies to Nigerians. You are readily diseased and infecting Nigerians with retrogressive traits, debased values and imperative culture. Am sure deranged persons like you will never see reasons to embrace agriculture and would rather wait for Buharri to climb up to the sky with a lather to bring down the dollar and then go to the farm to fetch a basket of yam on his head and bring it to your door step. continue with your online gossip threadings like a couch potato. Its d least lazy people and idle minds and hands can do.
Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2016
njideoby:
This guy is trying to flunt is yahoo yahoo and internet fraud achievement. A Japanese toy key grin
njideoby:
This guy is trying to flunt is yahoo yahoo and internet fraud achievement. A Japanese toy key. Just to lure in dumb and unsususpecting Nairaland Chicks. when people go d extra mile to thread out this way, its easier to tell the height of their inferiority complex and social fears. Eyinbo has wisen up and the maggas are no longer paying the yahoo boys again. its so bad that even Yahoo boys are also on recession and this lad is trying to diversify is venture so he felt internet gossip business is the best option.
Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by Chiefobdk1: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
This guy is trying to flunt is yahoo yahoo and internet fraud achievement. A Japanese toy key ;DThis guy is trying to flunt is yahoo yahoo and internet fraud achievement. A Japanese toy key. Just to lure in dumb and unsususpecting Nairaland Chicks. when people go d extra mile to thread out this way, its easier to tell the height of their inferiority complex and social fears. Eyinbo has wisen up and the maggas are no longer paying the yahoo boys again. its so bad that even Yahoo boys are also on recession and this lad is trying to diversify is venture so he felt internet gossip business is the best option.

shut up. if you ve ever been a science student or ever been on a field trip. survey. you will understand the car key is so u ll have a feel of the size of dat satchet...

u don dey here dey bad mouth. SMH for u. olodo...

2 Likes

Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by Chiefobdk1: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
njideoby:

understand the car key is so u ll have a feel of the size of dat satchet...
Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by mafioso47(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
This guy is trying to flunt is yahoo yahoo and internet fraud achievement. A Japanese toy key ;DThis guy is trying to flunt is yahoo yahoo and internet fraud achievement. A Japanese toy key. Just to lure in dumb and unsususpecting Nairaland Chicks. when people go d extra mile to thread out this way, its easier to tell the height of their inferiority complex and social fears. Eyinbo has wisen up and the maggas are no longer paying the yahoo boys again. its so bad that even Yahoo boys are also on recession and this lad is trying to diversify is venture so he felt internet gossip business is the best option.
VW isn't isn't Japanese Toy
Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by zurine(f): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
6 gram, whereas, the sachet itself is about 1.2 gram, meaning the content is less than 5 gram, which is about less than 1 teaspoon full. the days are becoming more interesting in this country.
Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
Great .. What the brand??
Re: Recession! 10naira Milk In Market. by njideoby(f): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chiefobdk1:

understand the car key is so u ll have a feel of the size of dat satchet...
OK, I now understand your point. But you should have explained that initially.

(1) (Reply)

Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges / ademusiwa in / We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.