Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles (45669 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Ekakamba: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
[size=35pt]RESPECT![/size]

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by agbotemi64(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
wetin concern boys with Dis one naa .. who prostrate don serve ? abegi free me ..

# Instagram MR.BAYO...

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by salients: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Our culture is our heritage, let's preserve it.
It's not new or strange, it is a norm in Yoruba nation, chief Olusegun Obasanjo too did it.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by agwom(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
hmmm
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oba
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Adonis86(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
AN AVERAGE YORUBA MAN WILL FIRST RESPECT YOU, AND THEN INSULT YOU LATER..... TWO VERY EASY THINGS FOR THEM TO DO. KABIYESI OOOOO
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Bishops10(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Face or adonbelivit
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by photoshoot(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Franchise21:
Na Yorubas dey respect pass

Na them still fight pass

Irony... grin

Lol, na because we no dey take nonsense.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by watbas: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Adonis86:
AN AVERAGE YORUBA MAN WILL FIRST RESPECT YOU, AND THEN INSULT YOU LATER..... TWO VERY EASY THINGS FOR THEM TO DO. KABIYESI OOOOO

You get what you deserve.

Choose wisely.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by genetics111: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
No big deal Ooni is a deity. Long live Arole Oodua.

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by whitebeard(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wft..I can't do that..I am a Nigerian..sorry
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Ekakamba: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
wunna no dey take nonsense? See this fear fear people o.....
photoshoot:

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
ademusiwa11a:
[size=28pt] [s]what is oduduwa palace. you are all illiterate. did you people go to school.

the oba of ife is a baale.[/s] you want me to tell you correct story. i am busy. i will come back and show you pictures. [/size]

Weed on Sunday again cool

2 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by legaxi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nonsense culture.
I practice religion wholeheartedly and abandoned culture, the two don't mixed at all, and this is the same Ooni who goes to church and kneels down for another God and yet he is himself regarded as a Demi God of some sort.
I pity for the ignorants who worship religious God and tradition God. May almighty God forgive you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by seunfape(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
So strange, Oba at home ?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by photoshoot(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ekakamba:
wunna no dey take nonsense? See this fear fear people o.....

Lol. Who you dey talk about?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Ekakamba: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
wunna grin grin grin
photoshoot:

Lol. Who you dey talk about?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by photoshoot(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ekakamba:
wunna grin grin grin

Gettout! grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Franchise21(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
photoshoot:

Nah... Most of dem no get power... Dey like quarrel pass fight

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Ekakamba: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
tongue
photoshoot:

Gettout! grin
Shey you be yellow-bar?

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Damola00: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Good but people respect the throne not him..
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
na waw ooo.:... these monarchical position is over-hyped jare..... abi, Wetin be the cogent functions kings are performing in modern naija...

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
na waw ooo.:... these monarchical position is over-hyped jare..... abi, Wetin be the cogent functions kings are performing in modern naija...
if not
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
if not politicians using them as instruments to achieve their political ambitions.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by MayowaAleem(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by cosade(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Adonis86:

Being frank is not the same as insultive.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
legaxi:
Nonsense culture.
I practice religion wholeheartedly and abandoned culture, the two don't mixed at all, and this is the same Ooni who goes to church and kneels down for another God and yet he is himself regarded as a Demi God of some sort.
I pity for the ignorants who worship religious God and tradition God. May almighty God forgive you people.
that you don't know the mixing point between culture and religion doesn't mean they don't mix.... but let me tell you the truth in Hilary Clinton's voice " there is strong 'romance' between religion and culture"
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by seangy4konji: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
It's nothing
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
A kingdom could soon fall and be robbed of its glory.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
legaxi:
Nonsense culture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa / List Of Top Dignitaries Who Welcomed Shekarau Back To PDP Today (photos) / Dino Melaye's Classmates At Baze University Surprised Him With Cake - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.