Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs (39932 Views)

Ideas Of Best-selling Fiverr Gigs For Nigerians In 2018 / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
jloe:
Hi Webme, I am a new on fiverr and trying to create my profile ,seriously am confused.
what do you think is best to answer on the questions like the following;

my availability, fulltime/part time, how much I want to earn?
the skills they are asking, is it what I have to offer as a seller , or an additional skill as an individual?
Is it necessary to add my Nigerian education?
under my account setting, is it necessary to give my real fullname and also on billing information/? what of if I have to create another account in another niche, wont they find out?
on my dashboard, you would see average response time I hour, how do people change theirs to 24hrs

Sorry for the late replied. sometime you may not need all that. But for the full time or partime just chose full time. If you registered with usa address ignore education.
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Ndipe(m): 4:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Fingerprinter:

You have to choose one of the URLs that I should. I can't include all of them. It will slow down the traffic I'm driving to my buyers. I only have one free spot for now. So choose the one that is most important to you.

Hey, Fingerprinter, did you read the story that I posted earlier?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Fingerprinter(m): 7:26am On Oct 05, 2016
Ndipe:

Hey, Fingerprinter, did you read the story that I posted earlier?
The story was in French. Do you have the English version?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Ndipe(m): 3:11am On Oct 06, 2016
Fingerprinter:

The story was in French. Do you have the English version?

I do, here is the English version

https://www.nairaland.com/10200/saddest-love-story-camara-laye

http://www.campboiro.org/courrier/akanimo_akpan.html
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 5:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Hummmmmm!
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by luben(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
please Webme i have been a silent reader all this while.
thanks alot for this Thread you may not know the amount of knowledge you are imparting, but I will say keep up the good work sir, especially for newbie like me. I have just created a fiverr account last week, this i must say is because of the steps you gave me. I created it as a nigerian. I created a gig for making logo and also editing photos( am happy this is your niche). Though am very good in corel draw, am still learning photoshop with some videos at my disposal

please I have some issues.
1. when using the buyer request I send orders to buyers, I even created a blog where I send a sample of what they want. but is surprising I do not receive reply.
2. I do not have any reviews, could this be the problem and if yes, please how do I get reviews.
3. I would please like you to be my mentor sir, this is my number:08109649258 email: evansalex49@gmail.com
please I really need your reply. my fiverr username is luckyjery.
4. I have just created only two gigs, I get scared at the description when I see other people description, can I copy their description.
5. can I have a logo software that could enhance my logo design gig
6. Please how can I make a video for my gig.

thanks
luckyjery on fiverr
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
luben:
please Webme i have been a silent reader all this while.
thanks alot for this Thread you may not know the amount of knowledge you are imparting, but I will say keep up the good work sir, especially for newbie like me. I have just created a fiverr account last week, this i must say is because of the steps you gave me. I created it as a nigerian. I created a gig for making logo and also editing photos( am happy this is your niche). Though am very good in corel draw, am still learning photoshop with some videos at my disposal

please I have some issues.
1. when using the buyer request I send orders to buyers, I even created a blog where I send a sample of what they want. but is surprising I do not receive reply.
2. I do not have any reviews, could this be the problem and if yes, please how do I get reviews.
3. I would please like you to be my mentor sir, this is my number:08109649258 email: evansalex49@gmail.com
please I really need your reply. my fiverr username is luckyjery.
4. I have just created only two gigs, I get scared at the description when I see other people description, can I copy their description.
5. can I have a logo software that could enhance my logo design gig
6. Please how can I make a video for my gig.

thanks
luckyjery on fiverr

Hi. Its means you are doing something wrong. Or, You can tell someone to help you review your gigs and give you positive rating because your prospect buyer may not trust you if they dont see any review. You can contact me through my email. You will see my details if you read very well
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Happy Sunday
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by jloe: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Thank you

webme:

Sorry for the late replied. sometime you may not need all that. But for the full time or partime just chose full time. If you registered with usa address ignore education.
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by jaycool01(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2016
op you are doing a great job indeed. I have been trying to open a foreign fiverr account with some VPN ad on, all to no avail. once I opened the redirected fiverr email, i still see Nigeria tag on it. please could u suggest effective ad on along with requisite browser I can use for this operation on android phone. Thanks
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
jaycool01:
op you are doing a great job indeed. I have been trying to open a foreign fiverr account with some VPN ad on, all to no avail. once I opened the redirected fiverr email, i still see Nigeria tag on it. please could u suggest effective ad on along with requisite browser I can use for this operation on android phone. Thanks

Have you try using ananymoX?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Phonefanatic: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2016
I need people with fiverr account to buy my gig, leave a 5 Star review and favorite me. Nigerian accounts not needed unless you already have over 10 reviews on it.

I'm paying N500 to 1k for each review plus the equivalent amount of $5 which you will pay to buy the gig.

Contact me on whatsapp O7O 145 46 513
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Good
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by solomonjesus: 3:28am On Oct 21, 2016
Good one Thanks boss
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by talk214: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
webme:
Hello! I knew you have been waiting. Am sorry for the late update, its not my fault.
Now, lets start with the next topic;

How to get more customer.

I will not talk too much about this. The only place to get more customer on fiverr is from fiverr forum and buyer request. Later i will tell you how to get more buyers outside fiverr. I make mentioned on how to participate on forum in our last topic. This is the best way to meet new customer who is looking for trust worthy seller to buy service from. When some people registered on fiverr as a seller, the first thing to do is; they will come to fiverr forum and see seller with good forum update and that are giving useful information on forum.

Don't be selfish, try to give some information that can help other people to make money on fiverr for free on forum and the information that can help buyers to find the reliable seller. If your information is okay, people will stat to comment and that comment will make people see what the post is all about and how it can help them. Please use it wisely.

The second and the best place is Buyer Request Page. If you are using this page at the right time. I bet you, you will be making alot of money on fiverr. Many people are not making money on fiverr because they don't know the right thing to do. Some people will even tell me that "I make used of buyer request but no order" My friend! You dont use it the right time you suppose to use it. And i will tell you the time you can use it.

This is how to make use of buyer request;

- Don't send a offer to the request that10 people or more have applied for
- If possible, be the first to third that will send the offer.
- Login to buyer request at the right time
- Introduce yourself in the first paragraph and showcase your talent.
- If possible you can send your past successful job to the buyer
- Write your offer very well.

The best time to go to buyer request page;

Between 12:30pm- 2pm monday to friday
Between 7am-8:30am monday to friday
between 7-8:40pm monday to friday.

Weekend

Between 1:2pm.
8-9:30pm

You should check it every 2minutes if you are there and you have not see new update. This will make you to see new request once they update it. I have been using this for over a year and i know when these People come online to make a request for what they need. People that always make a request from 12-2pm and 8-9pm are 90% USA. But have not find out the countries that always make a request in the morning but UK is among them.

So, my brothers and sisters. Make use of this very well and you will be making alot of money on fiverr. (If you use it very well "I no Get Order since i Registered" no go dey on your vocabulary). Please ask your questions and contribute to this post. I dont know anything, there are many people here who knows this more than I. Please expert, share your experience with us here, we want to hear from you. Let me listen to some questions and contribution before i will continue on the next topic. I remain Humble. Thanks

This is lovely. Is been long i login last. Thanks for this bro
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Happy sunday to you all
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Dymaco(m): 6:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Fingerprinter:
Your url?
dis traffic bot I hope t doesn't affect Fiverr because I want to run it on Fiverr
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Dymaco(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Your url?

dis traffic bot I hope t doesn't affect Fiverr because I want to run it on Fiverr links
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hummmm
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 25, 2016
Finally....Fiverr, i've looked everywhere for fiverr.Everything is shady, not specific...I'll follow your step word for word.But i'd appreciate it if u can add me up on your group chat, or personally for a more detailed explanation....@WEBME. No. is 08109480747
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Don't worry. You can contact me here if you need anything. You can even visit my site.
Thanks
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 5:42am On Oct 27, 2016
Lets give ourself new ideals please.
If you know something, don't hide it
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Gmajor(m): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
webme:
Lets give ourself new ideals please.
If you know something, don't hide it
what service do you offer?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Logo, ecover, photo editing intro video editing etc
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
How is weekend everybody?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Nlevel(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
This goes specially for the newbies on fiverr and for those who do not have skills to use to make money on fiverr.I am a level 2 seller on fiverr and all I do with little or no skills required is to blast emails for clients.I have a dedicated server i use to send unlimited emails.Sometimes,the client gives me his email list and his message and i only use my server to blast to them.On the other if they have no list I blast their message to my millions of email list.THIS IS THE ONLY GIG THAT EARNED ME MY LEVEL 2 BADGE ON FIVERR.Infact I have an on going job now to blast email weekly for a client till the end of the year. For anyone interested,i can add you up to my server and you will only pay a token monthly.You can also use this outside fiverr.Contact me on 08085716509 (whatsapp and call) 08132349560 (call only)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all.
If you want movie maker fx i can give u the crack and show you step by step on how to install it but not free oooooo.
You can let me know.
Thanks
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Chromedome(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
webme:
Happy Sunday to you all.
If you want movie maker fx i can give u the crack and show you step by step on how to install it but not free oooooo.
You can let me know.
Thanks

Happy Sunday man, very good work you are doing on this thread - more grease!

I'm very interested in the Movie Maker, kindly send it to me please. Mail : wilsontag5@gmail.com

Mucho gracias
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 12:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Chromedome:

Happy Sunday man, very good work you are doing on this thread - more grease!

I'm very interested in the Movie Maker, kindly send it to me please. Mail : wilsontag5@gmail.com

Mucho gracias
Please check my site and see how to get it
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Happy New Month in Advance Everybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote, Femi Otedola, Donald Duke, Dele Momodu Hang Out Together / When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean? / A Cry to Ncc to Please Stop Phone Checking of Bvn. My Personal Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.