Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs (40051 Views)

Ideas Of Best-selling Fiverr Gigs For Nigerians In 2018 / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by talk214: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
psylliumhusk1:
Please how do i set up my profile on fiver app all i been able to do is set a profile pics

How do i switch to sellers mode on the fiver app

Click menu where u see home you will see different options there
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
webme

you talked about anonymous vpn with which one could change the ip address comfortably to places like the US or the UK but you never talked about the home address or residential address the site (fiverr) will ask for. Should one use an address in Nigeria or could use any address in the country one chose in the vpn?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
dayo2me:
webme

you talked about anonymous vpn with which one could change the ip address comfortably to places like the US or the UK but you never talked about the home address or residential address the site (fiverr) will ask for. Should one use an address in Nigeria or could use any address in the country one chose in the vpn?

Haaaaaa. U find any foreign address on google and use it.
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
webme:

Haaaaaa. U find any foreign address on google and use it.
i should find any foreign and use it?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
dayo2me:
i should find any foreign and use it?

Yes! Find US or UK Address on Google
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by FrancisAdl(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fiverr reviews needed urgently

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
FrancisAdl:
Fiverr reviews needed urgently

Inbox me. Is like someone need it
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by phidels(m): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
hello my webme, plz does fiverr do phone number verification or not
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Azwealth(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fiverr reviews urgently needed. Please contact via WhatsApp number on my signature
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by walewriter: 3:46am On Jan 21, 2018
If you need to buy fiverr reviews contact zero8169fortyeight1 seven 5 eight on whatsapp
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Seylad2009(m): 5:32am On Jan 21, 2018
Lifetime Premium Grammarly for sales.

This is useful for Articles, ebooks, blogs post Writers.

It's a powerful tool for plagiarism checking, sentences correction, etc.

Contact me via signature
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2018
Seylad2009:
Lifetime Premium Grammarly for sales.

This is useful for Articles, ebooks, blogs post Writers.

It's a powerful tool for plagiarism checking, sentences correction, etc.

Contact me: 08062993199.

How much
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Seylad2009(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
webme:

How much
Call Me via signature
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Seylad2009:
Call Me 07080538441

Okay
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by sureteeboy(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2018
webme:
You welcome back.
Before we continue, you can see the picture bellow to see how to change that IP stuff. Am waiting........ lipsrsealed You have checked it.

Now, go to your fiverr account and click on selling at the top right corner or you click on dashboard. once you click on dashboard message might have been waiting for you there, message like complete your profile, create your first gigs etc. click on complete your profile. it will take you to your profile public setting. You need to write like a professional here, tell people who you are and what you can do. if possible tell them that you have so, so, so experience.

Okay, Let me give you example

Hey,
Am seoqueen, a social media expert and web developer
with over 10years experience in seo. I have helped many
internet marketers to generate full time income with my
unique services. Am here to work for you to promote your
business to your targeted audience. Am easy to talk to, you
can contact me and i will be happy to hear from you.
Thanks

That one may not be professional enough, you can go to fiverr and search for your categories and see what people write on their profile, don't copy them step by step, is just for you to look at the ideas. I think is just 300 characters if am not mistaking, am sorry if i don't remember oooo, you know; i have many things on my head. Make sure that you explain yourself better and make use of that 300 characters wisely. I opened one account recently, am just writing i don't even checked the characters and i discovered that it has reach the maximum when i finished writing already. so, you should know how to make it professional.

On the picture. Use your own if you are providing your own skills. Who told you that "male picture no dey sell market for fiverr?" grin If you know what you are doing, you will sell like crazy even if you dress on your aso ofi and agbada, but you need to look serious. But if you want to do outsourcing, you can use female if you like or you find one oyinbo man. grin So, google search and you will see millions of pictures to use. save the one you want to use to your computer and upload it as profile picture. Do you understand?

Now, to the Language

You say wetting concern you about Language? cool Oyo lowa, select other Language apart from English. But there is maximum that you can chose. my own is 4, you can chose 2 or three. Why do you need this? Many buyers are on fiverr that want to communicate with their local language and if you add any of these languages is and added advantage. If they communicate with you in their language, go to their profile and see where there country is from. go to google and find language sites online, you will find plenty of these site or you download the software. paste what they sent to you to any of the site and load it. you will need to select from that language maybe Japanese to English. it will convert to English. You will se what they mean. write your replied and paste it again on that site or that software, select from English to Japanese. copy they result and send to them. They will trust you like crazy.

After all this, you can click save. You will still find message on your dashboard telling you to set your security questions. This is important because you will use that when you want to link your card to your fiverr account. click and go and sey it up. make sure you write what you chose as question and answer down for you not to forget. I believed you understand to this level. If you don't understand please ask questions before we move on.

NOW, ASK YOUR QUESTIONS
cheesy grin

Hello Bro, please I have a question. After registering with an American IP, can I still link my Nigerian card to the account?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2018
sureteeboy:

Hello Bro, please I have a question. After registering with an American IP, can I still link my Nigerian card to the account?

Which Nigeria card do u have to withdraw foreign currencies
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Adebaba1(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2018
Webme how do i solve the issue of phone verification when using a foreign ip
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by sureteeboy(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2018
webme:

None. That's why I want to make proper enquiries as regarding this money issue before opening the account.
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by sureteeboy(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2018
webme:

None. That's why I want to make proper enquiries as regarding this money issue before opening the fiverr account.
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by popeejosh: 3:35pm On May 27, 2018
Fiverr review US account available. Contact 0.8.1.0.4.0.2.2.1.4.3 WhatsApp.
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2018
sureteeboy:
None. That's why I want to make proper enquiries as regarding this money issue before opening the account.

If u make $10,000 on fiverr today those who are ready to buy it and pay u in naira are waiting. Make money first.
And u cab even apply for payoneer

1 Like

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Optionalx: 7:32pm On May 27, 2018
Please, I need anybody who can give an idea on how to sale Press Release Distribution gig on Fiverr. I want to invest about a 1000$ I have made from resume writing into that or a gig that I can deliver with more ease. Resume takes a lot of my time
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by preciousnobel(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2018
Optionalx:
Please, I need anybody who can give an idea on how to sale Press Release Distribution gig on Fiverr. I want to invest about a 1000$ I have made from resume writing into that or a gig that I can deliver with more ease. Resume takes a lot of my time
Same here, anyine here?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webnerd(m): 1:35am On May 28, 2018
Adebaba1:

Question on my mind.with fiverr acct deportation.how do you resolve phone verification issues
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by tosinjay(m): 5:38am On May 28, 2018
Buying payoneer if you got for sale?

My Whatsapp link is on my signature

Rate is great
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Therealev: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Nlevel:

This goes specially for the newbies on fiverr and
for those who do not have skills to use to make
money on fiverr.I am a level 2 seller on fiverr
and all I do with little or no skills required is to
blast emails for clients.[b]I have a dedicated server
i use to send unlimited emails.[/b]Sometimes,the
client gives me his email list and his message
and i only use my server to blast to them.On
the other if they have no list I blast their
message to my millions of email list.THIS IS THE
ONLY GIG THAT EARNED ME MY LEVEL 2 BADGE
ON FIVERR.Infact I have an on going job now to
blast email weekly for a client till the end of the
year.
For anyone interested,i can add you up to my
server and you will only pay a token
monthly.You can also use this outside
fiverr.Contact me on 08085716509 (whatsapp
and call) 08132349560 (call only)

How do you get a dedicated server for unlimited email blasting ?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by FrancisAdl(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2018
Fiverr reviews available

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Clone2020(m): 3:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

Rates are exactly as advertised, no surprises

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Heffe: 4:03am On Jun 29, 2018
@webme, i realy appriciate wat u've done here,i've learnt alot..thanks bro..as u hav chosen to empower us may u never run out of ideas to make money. Amen..u talked abt fiverr pro, stil waiting fr d lecture..kudos bro

1 Like

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Heffe: 4:25am On Jun 29, 2018
webnerd:

Question on my mind.with fiverr acct deportation.how do you resolve phone verification issues
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Heffe: 4:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Adebaba1:
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by sam1212: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
You are doing a very good job Sir. well-done

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) / Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life / Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.